Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frozen Lara

I froze twice so far, and in the beginning, my PS2 wouldn't read the game 9something that has never happened to me before). I kept reseting, but it didn't work. I took it back, got another one and it worked fine, other than the freezing and sudden jumping when I didn't tell her to jump.

... You will be shocked how far better it is than your outdated PS2... (for comparison, the PS2 runs a 733MHZ processor... compared to Intels's P4 3000Mhz, it's even worse than crap...
    Outch..! The XBox is running a 733Mhz processor (Pentium I, 32Bit). The PS/2 is running a 128Bit "emotion engine"!

The freeze could be simple a damaged game disk, DVD ppl know this. That happens. Exchange the game disk. Your dealer should help.

- edit: typo -

And to BkBaby999: Eidos doesn`t make games. Core and other companies make them.
    ....my bad

Well, look at it this way - when PS3 comes out, it will probably play it really great.
    ALL COMMENTS BASED ON PC VERSIONS ONLY.

the freeze probably is caused by a damaged disc, cos if you listen when playing you can hear the game constantly streaming data from the dvd.

i had the game freeze on me only once. in the Lights at the club i think it was because all the RAM was being used up. i had it happen on GTA3 and and MGS:SOL after i restart no problem. iv seen a LAG spike when running around smoke.

in the lights at the club is where mine froze. I was standing on top of the lights that where moving up and down
    Heiress, Explorer, Adventurer...
    ...that is
    TOMB RAIDER.
    http://volcano.photobucket.com/album...GExplodes1.JPG
    MySpace

i face this problem Many time. all Graphics stop at once .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12