Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Account Deletion

Account Deletion

Account Deletion

Square Enix Account Knowledge Base: I want to cancel my membership.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

Since I first started using the site, I have never been able to log in using my password. Each and everytime, the only option is to claim I lost it and access the site via the e-mail I get then.
    I then proceed to update my password, which, of course, won't be recognized the next time I try to access the site.

I have been trying to delete my account repeatedly, displeased as I am with this site, but I cannot, as it requires the password input and won't work. I cannot update manually my password either, for the same reason.

In any case, I want a single thing : that any and all of my information stored by Square Enix and its affiliates be deleted. I filed a support ticket for that effect but didn't get any reply.

I would really like something to be done, as my opinion of this... company is going down every single minute.

Regards.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 24th Oct 2014 at 22:45.

hah, I've been having the exact same problem.

I signed up, after 3 days no confirmation email and couldn't login either. Submitted a password reset, nothing happened. Submitted another password reset a day later and got an email but it's never worked properly and like you, have to submit a password reset everytime I want to log in.

Also submitted a support ticket, but unlike you I got a response, my ticket got rejected.

It's too bad, I was going to buy a buttload of games from the sale, but if account registration is so flaky, it's not particularly assuring that you'll receive anything you pay for.

some problem , i can't remove this account

I cant remove my account

no matter how many times i try to put my password in it tells me that there is an error in my submission.

How do I delete my account?

no matter how many times i try to put my password in it tells me that there is an error in my submission.

This shows me nothing that helps, just a bunch of circles this site is garbage.

How to delete account?

How do i delete my account?
    I accidentally linked it to facebook and it got my old email. I can't change the email so i have to delete the account and make a new one with my new email.

quickest way I found was to get hacked by a gold seller. They deleted my account immediately

Where do I cancel my account

I want to make sure this game/publisher gets no more of my money

Thanks
    Last edited by Ekohfarstar; 1st Oct 2013 at 20:00.

How can I delete my Sqenix profile?

I created a profile for use on the square enix site that I'd like to delete. I want my information removed from the site and would like to find out how to go about doing that, as there are no readily available options in the user settings page or profile pages.

Thanks for the help

Why would you want to have your account cancelled?

Hi, this is my first post, so sorry if this is in the wrong place... but I was wondering if there was a difference between my log-in here and my log in through SE accounts. I play FFXIV, so have a log in there, but while tidying up my saved passwords, I found I had signed up for an account here. I can't change my email, so wanted to delete my account since I can't get emails at that one anymore, but whenever I google "how to delete... blah blah" it takes me back to my SE account page, and I certainly don't want to delete that!
    If someone can help a very tired and very confused user out, it would be very much appreciated!
    Thank you!

Thumbs Up Please delete my forum account

Please delete my forum account
    The square Enix was already deleted but forum account seems not.

Account deletion

Hello!

So, a while ago I accidentally created two Square Enix accounts, each tied to one of my personal e-mails, which I didn't mean to do. After having realised this, I started searching for a modality to delete this account, but the only relevant info I found was here: http://support.na.square-enix.com/fa...496&la=1&pv=20 ; After trying to log into this account on there and it not working, I understood that the accounts on http://eu.square-enix.com/en/ & https://secure.square-enix.com/account/ are different.
    Point is: I would like to know how to delete/deactivate this account.

Thank you for the help in advance!

Exclamation Support service, delete account

Support service, please delete my account http://eu.square-enix.com/en/account/ or give information how to do it!

Exclamation To Mods/Staff: Cancelling Account?

There needs to be an option added for consumers to cancel account via account settings. It is pointless going through methods on "Square Enix Account Management" site to cancel account, as accounts are clearly segregated from site currently used to login into forums etc.

How to cancel my forum account?

I wont buy any more SE Games. So there is no reason for me to post anything in your forums. Sorry you screwed me to much with TR. Please Delete my account.

Delete account

How can I delete my account na.square-enix.com ?
    Deleting by secure.square-enix.com/account/app , does not delete an account here.

Yes, how to delete the account (member id) on eu.square-enix.com?

Deleting account

I want to delete this account, but I don't know how to do it, there isn't a botton or a guide to cancel it

Delete account

I want to delete this account, but I don't know how to do it, there isn't a botton or a guide to cancel it

Removing an obselete profile

I've just created a new member profile because I no longer have the e-mail account that my previous one was linked to. I have added all of the registered games to my new account that were in my old one, so it is now just sitting there, obsolete. Is there a way to remove this profile?

Customer service for Square Enix Members should be able to shed some light on this matter.

Soooooooooooo anyone so far found out how to delete the account?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last