Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Newbie #493, Arriving From Port

Newbie #493, Arriving From Port

Big Grin Newbie #493, Arriving From Port

Hiya!

I'm a newbie to the forums (as you may of guessed), so...here goes...

I recently got a copy of "Edition 3: 101 PC Games" which had the demo of Startopia on it - with a pretty decent review, too. I quickly became addicted to it, and decided to get myself a copy of the full version.

After getting a copy of it...I haven't stopped playing it.

Then, after using google to look up muckyfoot, I stumbled onto this forum, where I saw many other people addicted to this game.

So, I joined the forums. Then I wrote this message.

The End.
    And they all lived happily ever after. Until the stardeck exploded due to the fibula tunnels being tampered with by a rouge securitybot. But don't worry, the forum wasn't designed anything like that one.

Hey there. Welcome to the forum.

If you've not already, I recommend a visit to the Startopia post at http://www.strategyplanet.com/startopia/ for the patch/mods/news.

Just don't break anything.

Alpha won't be too happy if you do.

Let me be the second to welcome you. Feel free to pester us about anything, including where to get a date. (We know a couple of Sirens who put out! ) Enjoy your stay and play lots of mods!

Welcome WaRoLeX, I'm here because erm well lets not worry about that but welcome anyway.

I'm glad that you finally discovered this game. Somethings to consider while your here would be the Startopia League (which will start eventually, it's an attempt to revive multiplayer) and also to set up arranged games (because if you go into multiplayer, you will probably be alone ).

Hello. It's always nice to see new vic-members arriving.

"Oh My..."

Y'know, this is the first time I've actually received a reply to one of my threads that dosen't contain some random string of useless spam.

-Edit-

Oh yeah, that reminds me. I've downloaded the modding documents from Muckyfoot, and it looks intresting. Even if it does look like a empty "Math: trigonometry1" exam paper.

1- Is that spelling wrong? Duh...who cares?

hopefully the tournament won't start too soon, only one month till I finally have broadband :P

Dear me! I have introduced myself yet. Ahem-

Greetings Mortal! I am Exitium (A.K.A. Dracoraptor), I have been here since the beggining of StarTopia! Quake in fear!

If you are interested, please check out the Fan-Forums here, we really do need more participants in our acitivities. Enjoy Sector Zeta Plural MKII, and don't let the Memau bite. Ouch!

Hello, I am the coolest and most senier member.

Smile

Greetings WaRoLeX, if you seek more modding tutorials and info, check out the StarTopia Post's modding section!

Originally posted by Arctic_Wolf
    Hello, I am the coolest and most senier member.
    The spelling says otherwise.

and if we are going by post counts I have more posts (but I have posted on most of the sections of the forum.

Re: "Oh My..."

Originally posted by WaRoLeX
    useless spam.
    [/SIZE]
    ]

What is that? Those words! can they go together like that!?

Anyways hello,
    Come to my startopia website!
    The Startopian Station! or here maybe.

I am another of the old members, I am The Great RPG creator! I created our longest and biggest RPG on the old boards and we now strive to recreate it.

Greetings. I'll start with my standard recommendation: visit http://www.rakrent.com/rtsc/rtsc_startopia.htm for a nice little peek into ST. Mod, edit and script. And also vote for the Targ Telecommunication Trust in The Best Mission Contest, at StarTopia Post!

Oh, and don't forget to send me and Mark fan mail

Originally posted by kool_kats_rule
    The spelling says otherwise.
    Being cool has nothing to with my damn keyboard. You're just jealous

I am MunkeeChum.

Prophet of the Sky Goat (see archives) and The Startopia League.

Check out the website : www.thestartopialeague.tk

JOIN THE LEAGUE!

The Sky Goat is our friend! Come play with us...

No! He's deranged!

Sends all 100 Gor employees to restrain him...

Please don't kill them. Don't have the strength of a madman. Please...

Ah, yes, before we make our leave back into the life of Sector Zeta Plural MK II, please remember to participate in the Role Playing Game aspect of StarTopia. Don't worry, however, it's nothing like that silly Dungeons & Dragons game. Blegh.

Originally posted by Hand-E-Food
    The Sky Goat is our friend! Come play with us...
    You have too much time on your hands.

And what's scarier, I'm at work.

Originally posted by Hand-E-Food
    And what's scarier, I'm at work.
    Work? What is this, "Work?"

With the way the World Economy is going, I may not be well aquainted with this word for a long time. . .

Did I say JOIN THE LEAGUE already?

If I did, forgive me repeating myself, JOIN THE LEAGUE: www.thestartopialeague.tk

Page 1 of 2 12 Last