Thread: The docks FM question

The docks FM question

The docks FM question

This is the Gold version and I am playing on Expert. I have all the objectives completed but before I leave this super game, I have one nagging area that I could not access: There is a frobbable hatch in the hull of the ship. I tried all the keys I stole, played with the knobs and wheels on the control panel of the ship and nothing will open that blasted hatch. I just have to know what is in there.

I'm not sure littlek, is this the one where you need to go to the top deck and there's a telescope up there? If so, you need to frob it, if it isn't the one, then I can't remember now. Sorry but someone will come to help soon I'm sure Ta and Good Hunting!
    It's not how you win the game, it's how you PLAY it! Have FUN!

Yes there is a teloscope on the stern - forgot about that little trick.....Now to remember if it originally was pointing up or down. Oh jeez!

Big Grin

LOL littlek, I know exactly what you mean as I've had similar situations happen and couldn't remember which way I used something to put it back again or whatever I think you may have also needed to turn the wheel too???? It's been a long time since I played that one but it was a pretty good one to do Ta and Good Hunting!
    It's not how you win the game, it's how you PLAY it! Have FUN!

Not sure what I did but I opened that darned hatch and there was nothing but water below. I did find a key that I had overlooked on a table - maybe it opened the hatch....thanks for the help huntress.