Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last

Thread: FFXIV: Regions - Questions and Help

FFXIV: Regions - Questions and Help

So I got sent here from the Final Fantasy XIV site and was wondering how come you can't select Australia as where your from?

I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I was just wondering.

I realise it's a na.square-enix.com and the na represents north america but like why can't aussies sign up?

[SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS] currently covers three regions:

Japan [member.square-enix.com/jp/]

North America [na.square-enix.com/]

Europe [eu.square-enix.com/]

Unless you live in any of the aforementioned parts the world, you won't be able to sign up for the game registration/rewards system.

(Of course, you could technically sign up anyway and import your games and registration codes, but management will be unable to ship any rewards to your country.)

That seems a bit selective, why not let aussies sign up for NA servers (because they have fans here too) it's what has had to be done since like forever.

Also why not have a downloadable client? where it would rid the purpose of importing games and codes?

Australian players are supported by our European office. You can contact their support via this link: support.eu.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5...

FFXIV: Southeast Asia?

tried to register a square enix account but couldn't find the region that match south east asia.. does that mean player whom wished to play ffxiv but does not stay in US, EU/JP region can not register and play ffxiv?

does anyone know, if it's even legal to choose region closest to where you are staying? any official statement on this?

[FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Thanks Gravity.

For the quick clarification for others whom are looking at the same doubt, i received the following reply from support.

"You can still register for the country closest to you but please keep in mind they may be limited in the support they can offer you, If you experience in issues they may only be able to provide general support"

That's good to know. Thank you for posting.

disappointing though.. it also meant that it's no possible to purchase the game directly form square online store. credit card outside their list of supportable region will fail the transaction. has to depend on 3rd party source for the game media.. it's just too much hassle.. and feel unreliable..

I wanted to know if I will be encountering difficulty in applying for the beta since I'm here in South East Asia, The Philippines to be exact.
    I was going to apply but then I thought about this problem.

so any help out there whether I can or can not apply for the beta test of FFXIV.

Thanks.

"You can still register for the country closest to you but please keep in mind they may be limited in the support they can offer you, If you experience in issues they may only be able to provide general support"

FFXIV: Regions - Questions and Help

can anyone answer this for me?

i have tried to search everywhere but i cannot find this info.

which regions does na support and which regions does eu support

It should be EU.

It doesn't really matter since:

na.square-enix.com/squareenixmembers/go/...

"We are currently undergoing unification with the Square Enix North American site and the Square Enix European site.

What this means is a migration of user information for all of our North American Square Enix Members to the Square Enix Europe’s Registration system. This will allow for users from both regions to utilize a single sign-in for Square Enix features and programs. We will follow up with the necessary processes related to this migration in the coming months.

As a result of this unification, when the migration has completed, the Square Enix North American site and the Square Enix European site will be a joint effort, where the style, use and structure will mirror each other and be modeled after the current Square Enix European site design which you can view here."

What about Indonesia? How am I suppose to complete my purchase if my country is not listed in the billing detail?

If you are trying to make a purchase via the [Online Store], I'd recommend that you contact

[SQUARE ENIX e-STORE Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Thanks but after reading other threads regarding invalid keys, purchase problems, etc, I think I'll just wait for the next sale on Steam Store instead..

hi,
    i am from Singapore and i can't buy FF: XIV ARR from either North-america nor europe square enix website. can anyone assist on this? Singapore and the other South-East Asia countries belongs to which region?

I have concerns with latency issues as well. Due to the close proximity between Singapore and US, joining US servers will give better latency (100~200ms). I wonder if there are any region restrictions? can't imagine joining an EU server(300~500ms).

Any kind soul do advice. thanks!

i have the same concern as well.

Unfortunately, there is no Square Enix Asia apart from Square Enix Japan (with the exception of a Chinese division [last update: 2009-10-30]):

[SQUARE ENIX GLOBAL] www.square-enix.com/

Have you tried amazon? :>

Originally Posted by redthefirst

Have you tried amazon? :>

I think the preordered bonus will only count when you preorder it from the Square Enix site which is why they're asking in the first place.

The "pre-order bonus" should be accepted by anyplace you "preorder" it from its not called the Square Enix presale bonus

FFXIV: French

I'm Canadian and I'd like to download the games in French.
    I do not know if you have to take European ft afraid if I take it to the North American

i know my Final Fantasy XI had a french version to install im sure this game will as well.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last