Page 7 of 7 First First ... 34567

Thread: FFXIV: Regions - Questions and Help

FFXIV: Regions - Questions and Help

If you've been issued with the wrong regional code then you'll have to contact customer services.

Did you ever get this fixed??
    i have the same issue!!

Originally Posted by Pineapplefox
    Already been a frustrating morning trying to figure out the stupid one time password junk.
    What 'junk'? What about this explanation SE provide in the "what is a one-time password" link on the SE Account login page ( http://www.square-enix.com/na/account/otp/ ) didn't you understand?

"One-Time Password" describes a six-digit number shown on a screen using either a key-ring like Security Token or a smartphone application known as a Software Token.
    One-Time Passwords are only effective for a fixed period of time and become invalid once the user logs in, making them exceptionally useful against spyware such as key logging programs.
    By using a One-Time Password in combination with your Square Enix ID and password, you will be able to further secure your account.
    Please refer to the "What is a Security Token?" and "What is the Software Token?" below for instructions on how to start using the One-Time Password system.

Question FF XIV question about different versions

Hi.

So I've started considering buying ARR.
    I'm a swede living in Japan but my japanese is still pretty basic. I tried going to the english SE storeto buy the game but it said that i was "outside of the serviced countries" and no other possible site has any stock of the game left...

So now I'm wondering if buying from the japanese store will give me a japanese-only version and if it even will work on my european computer, and if it's possible to change the language.
    I read elsewhere that physical japanese games often requires you to have a japanese windows for them to work. If that is wrong though, i can buy a physical copy. I am unsure how that would turn out though so if anyone has some info on these kinds of things, it would be appreciated.

Also, i was wondering if in case getting a european copy is the only way, could i still play on japanese servers?

Regardless of version or physical location you can play on any server. Not sure on installations of Japanese software on non Japanese windows but just get yourself a European copy of the game but just make sure your SE account ID is also European and remember that for any expansions you'll have to get same region as original copy.

No he most likely did not get this solved.

Why, you ask?

Well thats because Square Enix does not provide ANY feedback on tickets logged. I have had this EXACT same problem since the 22 of September(The day i purchased the online copy from SE).

I have logged 3 tickets on this issue since that day and have not even received a email with something as simple as, "Thank you for logging your issue, we will be looking into this problem an keep you updated."

Square Enix has got the WORST support service i have EVER SEEN. I myself work in a support centre and i cannot see how they have let tickets gone unanswered for 3 WEEKS!

Not to mention that when trying to get onto the technical support forum (http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...-Support-Forum!) you CANNOT EVEN REGISTER A SERVICE ACCOUNT. WTF IS THAT. "Due to maintance" which has been going on for 3 weeks as well.

Can I play on the NA server from Japan?

Hi guys, planning on joining the game, however I would like to play on the NA server while I'm in Japan.
    What is the method to doing so?
    Can I buy a copy from Japan and then play on the NA server? Can someone give me a detailed response?
    Like do I buy a copy in Japan and then register in the Japanese website, or can I register a japanese code on the na square enix website?
    Also is there an IP block?
    If I successfully register it, is there a choice of region when I start up the client?

Sorry for so many questions.

Thanks!

Final Fantasy XIV on PlayStation - Can I Play Even Though I'm from the Philippines?

Hi Guys,

I really want to play this game. The problem is Then only have Japan, EU or NA as an option. I downloaded the Beta release of FFXIV on my PS4 and want to play it there.

Question:
    1.) How can I play the game if I'm at the Philippines?
    2.) Can I use the address of a friend in US but I'll be here playing?
    3.) How can I purchase Crysta? Because that's what I'm going to use as my mode of payment.

Sorry for asking a lot I just want to play this game so bad just like most of us here.
    Thanks in advance

Final Fantasy XIV on PlayStation - Can I Play Even Though I'm from the Philippines?

Hi Guys,

I really want to play this game. The problem is Then only have Japan, EU or NA as an option. I downloaded the Beta release of FFXIV on my PS4 and want to play it there.

Question:
    1.) How can I play the game if I'm at the Philippines?
    2.) Can I use the address of a friend in US but I'll be here playing?
    3.) How can I purchase Crysta? Because that's what I'm going to use as my mode of payment.

Sorry for asking a lot I just want to play this game so bad just like most of us here.
    Thanks in advance

Final fantasy XIV from steam

Hi guys how are you ") ? Hope doin

I bought FF XIV from steam and when I want to redeem the code it says something like "this code isn't for this region" < I don't remember what was wrote there.
    but I'm sure that my region is NA

any one can help me I'm so exciting to play this game and sry for bad English =-="

As per my reply further up this thread, regardless of your location you can play on any server. When the PS4 version gets merged with the existing servers you just select which one you want. So if you want to join a friend who is already playing an a specific server you just create your toon on that server.

HUGE notice on the Steam Store page;

Notice: Includes 30 days of free game time for all newly created service accounts.
    Monthly subscription required to play.
    The PAL version of FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™ will require a European & other Regions Square Enix Account to play.

In other words; the Steam version only works for Square Enix's EU region.

HELP!

So i brought two of my friends in Canada FF XIV (im from Aus) a copy each but they cant play it because of region coding can any one help me or did i just blow a ton of cash on a useless copy?

Hi Dr_eli,

Could you provide a little more information for your issue. Are these PC or PS3 versions? Physical or digital? Generally all you need is a Square-Enix ID setup for the same region as the games region and it should work. So for example if it was a UK copy of the game then the SE ID account must have the UK set as it's home region for it to work, this way you could play regardless to your actual location.

Page 7 of 7 First First ... 34567