Page 2 of 7 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: FFXIV: Regions - Questions and Help

FFXIV: Regions - Questions and Help

I'm trying to buy the FFXIVARR CE for Ps3 but I found a problem with the shipping/billing address. I live in Puerto Rico and I don't know what to place on some of the fields provided which are the following: City - State/Province - Country
    On that note, the State/Province has placed - *Not Applicable* by default on the space provided but when I click on it, it show's me all the U.S states including P.R. On the Country space it also show's P.R as an option so that's what's got me really confused since when I buy online in other place's it list's P.R as part of the U.S for shipping and in here they are separate. I don't know if I have to fill both fields with P.R or if there is another 'trick' to it.

Thank's for your time!

Hello Carlos! I went on ahead and try to do the exact same thing, Here's my thoughts on the subject.

It does indeed say *not Applicable , i suppose it simply mean you do not need to put in a state since Puerto Rico here counts as a country. Unless you're in the state of Puerto Rico inside the country of Puerto Rico (I don't know, be my guest), you do not need to put in a state. You may still check both out as Puerto Rico but i do not think this will change anything. As for the City (Since you included it in your question)well , only you may help yourself for that one.

Hope this helped!

Order it from Amazon. The preorder bonus is guaranteed in Amazon as well. It also says so and Amazon is trustworthy. I showed it to a friend of mine who lives in the Philipines so I understand your worries and such. They have the digital download/collect edition and etc. Basically everything.

Anyone already got an idea where to pre-order for non-US / non-EU buyers?

At least CE digital version is fine enough, I just want to secure the pre-order for the bonuses and early access before the limit is reached.

SE store won't accept international credit cards. Amazon won't allow digital version for international buyers.

Are we left with the option to pre-order physical version from Amazon?

So will there be any server for Singapore or South East Asia?

If you can find a trustworthy friend to preorder the PC digital download, when the time comes, that person can forward the email with the code so you can use it to put it on your account. (Then it'll truly always be yours) And you can download it any time you want.

And yes it's possible because I confirmed it with the people. And I preorder a digital download for a friend of mine.

In the grand scheme of how territories are divided by region, Singapore and many East Asian countries/Australia are covered by Square Enix Europe.

Square Enix North America covers Canada, the United States and Central America. And Square Enix Japan...well, pretty self explanatory, lol.

As for servers, the game data centers will be located in Tokyo, Japan and Montréal , Québec, Canada, so you are probably better off, ping wise, going to a Japanese data center server, but that's entirely up to you. All the servers are not language specific, so you'll undoubtedly find English speakers.

I think i bought FF14 europe version. My question is if i can play in United State server or do i have to purchase a American version to play in the US.

Contact [FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Hello there,

I was accepted to the FFXIV:ARR beta and provided a beta key today. When I click the link to enter the key from my email it brings me to the www.finalfantasyxiv.com/preparebeta... page and I click the button that says "Click here to register your beta registration code".

When I click that I'm brought to a page asking if I have a SQENIX account, I click yes and enter my account info, which it accepts, and I'm brought to the Beta key entry page. Once I enter the key and click submit I get this error:

"The code's region is inapplicable. You can only enter codes from the same region as your Square Enix account. "

Now, all my account info and beta signups have been for NA, so I don't understand why there's any mismatch. I've already submitted a customer support ticket on this, but does anyone know a quick workaround? Best regards,

Carson

I received the same error message. We would appreciate some assistance Squenix.

me to

Likewise.

I haven't managed to get a code at all. DX

Originally Posted by imported_carson
    Hello there,

I was accepted to the FFXIV:ARR beta and provided a beta key today. When I click the link to enter the key from my email it brings me to the www.finalfantasyxiv.com/preparebeta... page and I click the button that says "Click here to register your beta registration code".

When I click that I'm brought to a page asking if I have a SQENIX account, I click yes and enter my account info, which it accepts, and I'm brought to the Beta key entry page. Once I enter the key and click submit I get this error:

"The code's region is inapplicable. You can only enter codes from the same region as your Square Enix account. "

Now, all my account info and beta signups have been for NA, so I don't understand why there's any mismatch. I've already submitted a customer support ticket on this, but does anyone know a quick workaround? Best regards,

Carson
    I had the same problem, I sent in a ticket but I missed the time frame for replies for the day...

I have the exact same issue. Has anybody gotten any resolution for this? Was very VERY excited to get an invite.

This has happened to me too! Sent in a ticket hopefully they let me know tomorrow.

Maybe they sent out some EU / JP codes to people in North America? hmm.

I've got the same prob! whats the deal??

I don't know about anybody else but I just received a new code today that worked.

Cory did you have to submit a customer support ticket to have the new code sent or did they send it automatically? Thanks

this is happening to me to

same problem here...

i have a canadian psn/sen account... apparently, the promo code i received was a US ONLY code, so i just made a US PSN/SEN account, redeemed the code there, download the game client... then access it on my main account, hopefully this works fine XD

This is happening to me too! i sent them a support ticket, but it drives me nuts to see that i cant even post on the beta forums because the beta regi code doesnt work!! is everyone also having the issue that the PSN DL code doesnt work either?

The code's region is inapplicable. You can only enter codes from the same region as your Square Eni

I cant find Customer Service so im making this topic.
    Im already pissed so i wont keep arguing with trolls or fanboys.

All i want is to test the beta so i can decide to buy or not buy.

I tried with a Brasilian Account and another USA account.

Both didnt work.

So i Expect some answer from Customer Support or i will see Square Enix as i see Sega.

And you dont want that.

The key is region-locked and tied to Europe. You would need to make a European account and go through the hoops to have it work.

Page 2 of 7 First First 123456 ... Last