Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Square Enix Members?

Square Enix Members?

Square Enix Members?

So before the new site everyone had accounts on Square Enix "Members", (including myself) and all of the social functions were done there. Now the forums are on the actual Square Enix site. My question is: the Members site still exists but it doesn't offer anything right now, will it eventually serve a purpose?
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

I believe we still have to wait a bit more to see what the staff in charge of the site has prepared. We have a groups tab in our personal sites, so that means they'll return. Personally I miss the journal option, I felt more comfortable using it. Regardings the forums, I'm not very fond of 'em.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Originally Posted by Zench

I believe we still have to wait a bit more to see what the staff in charge of the site has prepared. We have a groups tab in our personal sites, so that means they'll return. Personally I miss the journal option, I felt more comfortable using it. Regardings the forums, I'm not very fond of 'em.

Yeah I noticed the groups tab and I've seen one of the Admins say that "old features we making a return in new formats"." I'm just curious as to why there is still a members tab under Community if there's nothing to do on that page.

I also liked the groups more thean these forums, I was able to manage 2 awesome groups and have only the people I approved be able to join. Now it's free roam so to speak. I lost 2 years worth of topics and and an ongoing collaboration story with my members. All gone...
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

I wasn't into lots of groups, just a couple actually. But I sure miss Grimoire's FFVII group. I was part of it just a short time, but it was great.

Seems like all we can do now is wait. At least I'm glad I can talk to my friends once again.

Even though I had a few groups, Excavation is the one I miss the most, for that matter, so does The Sorceress Posse..

Gigi: I miss Johnny and the freee drinks!

Adel: I miss the men. :3

Awww...you're too kind.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 21st May 2014 at 13:51.

The two groups I remember most fondly, from when I was active in them, were the Japanese lesson group and Red Leather. I had a couple that I led, too, but I was notoriously horrible for keeping up with things.

I think that more and more these days I'm turning into more of a follower than a leader.

I totally miss the Excavation, The Dissida Academy (RP Central), and... I MISS STRIFE!!!!!! TT^TT My baby... My baby's gone.....

JOHNNY!!! I miss stomping his face in...

Johnny: Hey, hey, hey! Don't go an' say things like that out loud! Not in the open forum!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 21st May 2014 at 13:50.

Johnnykins?? :3 What?? It's the truth... In fact~♥

Cloud: *holds her back* Okay Gaia... no abuse...

*pouts*

Cloud: and no pouting...

Well, I was in a couple of groups, but I was still starting out on MEMBERS before the site went under maintainence.

SN: Anyone knows how to ad a signature? I've been trying to for the longest lol.

Originally Posted by Chas_XV
    Well, I was in a couple of groups, but I was still starting out on MEMBERS before the site went under maintainence.

SN: Anyone knows how to ad a signature? I've been trying to for the longest lol.
    Whenever you're on a thread, you can see an option called Preferences under the search bar. Hit it and you can add a signature.

Ok thanks. I thought it could be done in Profile Settings.

Is anyone having issues with the Points system? I tried registering a code, and it says 'Invalid Code', yet I've typed it perfectly. What happened to being able to preview our codes before clicking "register"?

the future of SEM

hi zack here. since the site been up for awhile what's next? where does it go from here?

The site got revamped a while ago, so I'm guessing some people at SE are trying to bring back some of the thing that were in the old format.

na.square-enix.com/crysta/
    I noticed a SEM 3D avatar dressed in a wedding dress. Does this mean that the 3D Avatar system will return in some form? After all, the new avatar game LEGEND WORLD is scheduled to be released soon in Japan.

Those images are carry overs from their original pages on the old website layout from Autumn 2010.

I wouldn't expect to see the Avatar system returning.

But yet, they are still there. While the staff has said that the members site 3D avatar system won't return, I was simply wondering if LEGEND WORLD (or a similar avatar game) might have even the slightest chance of being launched in the west as a separate game sometime in the future. That's why I asked.

Looking Back

I know this is such an old topic (and probably useless to bring it up) but am i the only one that still misses the old old SE member page? You know the one I'm talking about, where we got to create our own character/avatar and we had groups and points. I understand that SE needed to change and it wanted to advance its look, but I feel like after the switch a lot of people who were active in the community just left. Not to mention when looking at the japan site, they still have the old system as well as a more inviting look and feel when going to their forum board and site. I know personally when the old site was active I was on here pretty must 24/7 then after the switch not only did i loose all my post count, but I also lost my registered games that were associated with the account. Anyways, just curious if there are any plans to bring a little more color or at least a better theme to the threads/ the site in general. I feel like it would at least engage people more to come on here rather than stare at a bunch of threads and find your topic and be done.

Well...I'm still around.

[Since March 17, 2009.]

lol Grimoire. Is that a screenshot of your old account or did you find a magical way to bring back our avatars? I have my character roaming around somewhere lol

Anybody know where I can find my SE ID? This is such a pain when I havent signed in for like 3 months

You should have received an email containing your Square Enix ID when you created your account, so the best way to find it would be searching your inbox.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last