Thread: I found this interesting.

I found this interesting.

I was looking at Gamespots little blerb about Eidos lineup at E3 and here is what it said about LoK

"One of these will be Legacy of Kain: Defiance, which is currently in development for the PlayStation 2 and the Xbox. In this action adventure game, players will be able to take control of either Raziel or Kain, both of whom have powerful weapons that they must use to fight their way through a variety of different enemies. In addition, both will have telekinetic abilities that let them manipulate enemies and various objects in the environment."

Nothing new, but the word "either" did catch my eye. Maybe Gamespot go it worng but they are suggesting that you get to choose which charactor you play and then go at it. They probably just got it a little worng.
    THERE IS A MAGICAL OPERATION OF MAXIMUM INPORTANCE; THE INTITATION OF A NEW AEON. WHEN IT BECOMES NECESSARY TO UTTER A WORD THE WHOLE PLANNET MUST BE BATHED IN BLOOD... (The first words from BO: LoK.)
    The Realm Of TheElderGodofNosgoth
    The Legacy of Kain Must Haves

No, it works on a chapter system. Check out this post of Chris':

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...301#post180632

Yeah, thats what I thaught.
    THERE IS A MAGICAL OPERATION OF MAXIMUM INPORTANCE; THE INTITATION OF A NEW AEON. WHEN IT BECOMES NECESSARY TO UTTER A WORD THE WHOLE PLANNET MUST BE BATHED IN BLOOD... (The first words from BO: LoK.)
    The Realm Of TheElderGodofNosgoth
    The Legacy of Kain Must Haves

Gotta love that telekinesis...It would sure be weird though if Moebius become's an ally.

Originally posted by Evelin The Winged
    Gotta love that telekinesis...It would sure be weird though if Moebius become's an ally.
    Personally, if someone could prove to ME that the deity I had been worshipping was nothing more than a manipulative parasite, I think I'd change sides in a heartbeat. You know, that whole "vengeance is MINE," thingie... That, and I bet the Elder would go really good on a bed of rice wrapped in seaweed - and Mobius looks as if he could cook. Mmmmm... sashimi...

BAH!!!
    http://www.angelfire.com/art2/thirdpersona/rio.txt

And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell... "One more soldier reporting, sir. I've served my time in Hell."

Blegh!
    *pukes*
    I dont like sea food.

So you guys think we will be seeing the Sarafan Lord?

Just because no one saw a great floating skull, doesn't mean that big flash of light wasn't it going into the Reaver. I think SL is dead. We might see him if they go to before he dies though.

Yeah I know SL is dead dummy

Im Just wondering if we will see him because in "The Void" they were cast into has no time.....it is timeless....time does not run there....if you would ask "WHats the time?" Teh would say "w00tz"

aaah.....anyways.....Im just wondering if we wont see him kinda in hi younger years and Kain totally humiliates him.....thats why of all vampires he hates Kain the most