Thread: help needed with men in gray assault

help needed with men in gray assault

help needed with men in gray assault

Hi all i am new to this game,
    I have done all other amuture league levels and got gold but i havent got a clue what the hell i am supposed to do in this level. I have got to there base and blown up the coputers but nothing happens can anyone help me or point out were i am going wrong Thanks all

Reaperbot Guest
    You have to blow up all of the barrels.
    Search everywhere!

thanx dude

thank mate ill try that thats one thing i did not think of blowing up

Official Guide Strategy

Hope this helps!

1. Seize the middle ground. Charge up the path to the canyon waterfall, destroying all the auto-targetting machine guns you encounter.

2. Destroy the Enemy Fuel Drums. There are six drums to find: two in front of the enemy fortress, a third barrel inside the left-hand bunker, a fourth behind the middle bunker, a fifth behind the right-hand bunker and a sixth atop the right-hand bunker.

3. Disable Enemy Computers. Infiltrate the enemy fortress and destroy both the upper and lower sections of all the computers against the wall. Shoot them with a swath of Plasma Grenades (there's a Plasma Autorifle in an outside bunker) for swift destruction. If an upper or lower section of a computer isn't black, you haven't destroyed it yet.
    Last night I played poker with Tarot cards... I got a full house and four people died...

Thumbs Up thanx dude

theres one barrel acording to your discription i havent got thats the one on the top, thanx mate ill try that now.