Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Legacy of Kain Community Chat Photo Album Discussion Thread...

I used to have something along the lines of... what was it... like 30 transformers? I was obsessed with them when I was little - I still have the movie lying around somewhere - probably with my reubuilt NES.

God bless the retro craze, eh? It's not only okay to like old stuff now, it's just plain COOL. There's still hope for geeks like me!

But, blinc, I think Eddina's got one up on ya - she's got more Transformers stuff, AND she's, well, for lack of a better word, gorgeous. Sorry buddy, 'fraid you lose that draw - although I'd still vote for you in terms of sheer coolness of picture - Rio wants photoshop! *whines*

BAH!!!
    http://www.angelfire.com/art2/thirdpersona/rio.txt

And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell... "One more soldier reporting, sir. I've served my time in Hell."

No argument here, Rio =P.

Nice to see so many new additions to the photo album!

I've replaced one of my pics with a more recent one, from my University's Summer Ball. I had the photo taken before having a drink this time.

Man! Why d'you have to do this Silver?!

I must say, you truly look fantastic. Nice dress too!
    "Kain killed me once-behold the result. I have no more to fear from you." Raziel - Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

What can I say? It's me!

Thanks for the compliment, Raz! It's actually a top and skirt, with the corset over the top. The skirt was a bit more purple than it appears in the photo.

Will we see a recent pic of you soon?

I'll be updating my pic shortly - Rio has gone far beyond that single stud in his ear from the old pic - we're up to five piercings now. Figured that's a significant change, so I'll be sending something along soon.

BAH!!!

And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell... "One more soldier reporting, sir. I've served my time in Hell."

You shall indeed be seeing a pic of me soon. The only pic I had, which I think you've seen yourself, is slightly old... by about three years! Hopefully I'll be able to get one soon, so watch this space!

By the way Silver, we've not met on MSN recently. I take it you must be busy, but it'd be good to catch up soon. Maybe I'll see you soon?
    "Kain killed me once-behold the result. I have no more to fear from you." Raziel - Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

I need to update mine, it's just too impress you all with my good looks

Seriously, I look pretty crappy. My eyebrow ring fell out, and I haven't had a shave in god-knows how many days...

Don't you hate when piercings go awry?

My second lobe ring in my left ear went nuts for a little while - got all nasty and crap - which was odd, because I'd been cleaning it meticulously three times a day for two months - and then BAM - out of nowhere, the damn thing gets all nasty on me.

Had to take the ring out, clean the hole, and then stab the post back through because the stupid thing had started closing up in the time I had to give it to drain. Let's talk about things that make Rio something less than a happy camper, eh?

Thankfully, all my other piercings have been blessedly clean and comfortable. Hell, the last one I got only pinched when the needle went through my ear (hand-driven, not the gun), and then I couldn't even feel it. I think I'm becoming numb to the damn things - they're like a drug, they are - get one, and you've got to have a million.

BAH!!!

Originally posted by Riovanes
    …they're like a drug, they are - get one, and you've got to have a million.
    Ha! Same thing with tattoos. Can't stop at just one. Hell, I said I'd stop after four. That turned out to be a lie. Now I'm going for seven. (I'll probably do two in the winter - summer time sucks for brand new tats.) I am running out of spaces.

I was finished with piercings a long time ago.

Btw, nice pics everyone!
    http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=biteme69

Originally posted by Riovanes
    Don't you hate when piercings go awry?
    Totally. I loved my eyebrow. I miss it now. Work won't let me re-do it anyway

I think my lip ring isn't that bad. I haven't been cleaning it with the proper stuff, just hot water from the shower but it appers fine and the guys at the place said it's fine too... which is great, as it's addictive to play with (really grosses people out too).

My ear, oh what fun that was last year.

I took the ring out, only to loose the ickle ball. It being around 2 in the morning, I couldn't go anywhere to get another one.

I left it and went to bed. In the morning, I got a mini-screwdriver and walked around with that for a few hours. Ah, memories.

I want my tongue done soon, and more parts of my ears, but these new work policies >.<

Heres what i have to say about some of the pics i say:

Umah looks Hott of course.

Blincon scares little children( imean that in a cool way,, nice clothes)

Blue Anchient looks like my best friend wierd huh.

Willow is a cartoon

and am i the only Kid or Young Adult or whatever Here???
    I come in the Dark!
    I come in the Light!
    I Come for your Blood!
    ^KatentheDark^

Lightbulb My Pic at last

Well, I finally found a way to post my pic in the photo album. Hope it doesn't scare everyone away.......

Big Grin Katen...

Maybe I AM your best friend! *ooooh, spooky*

(I've often wondered if I know someone I post with from my 'other' life. )

Milena,

Your second pic doesn't work The other three are great, though

Click the link and add jpg after the period and it will work. I made a temporary note of it in the actual pic thread in case she looks there before here.

Big Grin

Lucent's looking angry in that photo!

Why are You so angry, Lucent?

- Matthew

Cool Well...

I decided it was time to "update" my pic - I got out of bed and took it right away without shaving or anything! That's right: I'm also wearing vampire teeth...

Youknow... I hate people with normal hairlines.

Mines totally receeding *cries*

btw - vampire teeth are cool!

Wink Don't hate me 'cause I'm hairy...

Yeah, gotta love the Scarecrow teeth! I can even eat and drink with 'em! *woohoo*

Ah-Umah looks so happy in 1999! Yay!

Great boots...

(To be honest, '99 wasn't a good year for me at all-yes, size 12 and all, but wasn't eating, could hardly sleep, and was worried all the time about money [just making transition from nearly carefree college student/part time worker, to full time govt. worker who gets to support a family]... Nervous energy just doesn't work well with me. '03 is better-I'm reclaiming the 12 and all, but properly, and without fainting due to starving! Yay!)
    And what the hell does that have to do with Umah and her gorgeous boots? I don't know-just felt like explaining the "edit".

Lightbulb

Originally posted by Sarah
    Ah-Umah looks so happy in 1999! Yay!
    There's a reason for that. Not necessarily a good one, but one nonetheless. Let's just say it's probably one of the worst years I've had.

i don't even remember what happened in 1999.

i think it was the year i started drinking beer
    I come in the Dark!
    I come in the Light!
    I Come for your Blood!
    ^KatentheDark^

1999?

Egads man... I don't remember!

Actually, I was in year 9 of school.. starting year 10 in the latter half.

I was naive, oh wait a minute... I think 1999 was the year I bought Soul Reaver.

Then again, I'm getting old.. so my memory isn't what it was once.

Big Grin

1999 huh? The only things I can remember from that year were graduating from high school and in May, being one of the first people in the theatre to see Star Wars Crapisode 1 at the midnight unveiling.

Oh yeah, that is also the year that I started growing my magnificently long and beautiful hair. Check out my pic I just added to the album.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast