Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Legacy of Kain Community Chat Photo Album Discussion Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeythumbz View Post
    Thought I'd add my contribution.
    Please do not be offended, but I thought you were older hahaha.
    You look great and cute

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaver View Post
    Please do not be offended, but I thought you were older hahaha.
    You look great and cute
    Seconded!

Moved all purely discussion posts here. We use this thread for discussion and compliments, etc., and keep the Photo Album thread as free as possible for just pics.

Please continue with any posts with only comments here. Thanks

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Raina Audron View Post
    lucin: wooow, you should put it on DeviantArt! Awesome!
    Yep am over on there as the same name...got a few shots of me as DTX on there

The hopes and dreams of the comments have been dashed; the comments only wanted to be with the pics, to snuggle up next to the pics they were commenting about, but it wasn't meant to be. Now they're cast out of heaven like Lucifer's hapless band of broken angels, severed from their former relevance and relocated here where they writhe around atop one another in a cesspool of text bereft of any meaning, each of them making reference to who knows what pic. Progress! It reminds me of the joys of working for the state.

This doesn't change how awesome the blue angel look was, though, Lucin. Now I just have to cross reference which pic in the separate picture thread I'm talking about is all. Which is the one from a couple days ago, though in a few more days nobody will know which one that is. So I looked it up in the other topic where the actual pictures are, and it's this one: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpos...2&postcount=62

Quote Originally Posted by TheSquid View Post
    This doesn't change how awesome the blue angel look was, though, Lucin. Now I just have to cross reference which pic in the separate picture thread I'm talking about is all. Which is the one from a couple days ago, though in a few more days nobody will know which one that is. So I looked it up in the other topic where the actual pictures are, and it's this one: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpos...2&postcount=62
    Glad you like the blue glory! I would prefer to have done the cloven hands/feet but it's pretty impossible for a four day event, it was an awful experience the year I did it, been her for many years and hope to improve the costume. If I could I'd be Ancient all the time but think people here think I'm odd enough already

Quote Originally Posted by TheSquid View Post
    The hopes and dreams of the comments have been dashed; the comments only wanted to be with the pics, to snuggle up next to the pics they were commenting about, but it wasn't meant to be. Now they're cast out of heaven like Lucifer's hapless band of broken angels, severed from their former relevance and relocated here where they writhe around atop one another in a cesspool of text bereft of any meaning, each of them making reference to who knows what pic. Progress! It reminds me of the joys of working for the state.
    What's this? The moderator team are doing their jobs, you say? The outrage!

A good rule of thumb is to always read the OP of a thread for instructions before you jump in, so to make sure you don't post something that may possible get deleted / moved later on - http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpos...84&postcount=1

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516