Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Legacy of Kain Community Chat Photo Album Discussion Thread...

nice picture, cant say the hair is what i was looking at tho in honesty o_O

you also look like my ex.... which is both a good and bad thing o_O

Ach, blinc, it's sooo bright!
    http://smokestock.deviantart.com | http://www.fanfiction.net/u/589342/ | http://smoke-z.deviantart.com

"It's like Shakespeare with pointless murder." -gryps incedio talking about the LOK games.

510 nanometers, baby.

Edit: Yow. I missed that last picture of Umah.
    Legacy of Kain: The Lost Worlds
    http://www.thelostworlds.net/

Thumbs Up

kool pic blincoln

Thumbs Up Woo hoo! Behold the power of the Darkside! :D

Quote Originally Posted by blincoln
    510 nanometers, baby.

Edit: Yow. I missed that last picture of Umah.
    No worries, Dear.

I'm really digging the green.

Quote Originally Posted by Umah Bloodomen
    No worries, Dear.

I'm really digging the green.
    You know, if the two of us were standing next to each other, it would be like the most hot, evil Christmas ever .

Thumbs Up **drool**

You know, if the two of us were standing next to each other, it would be like the most hot, evil Christmas ever .
    Did I mention I have mad Photoshop skills? **hint hint hint**
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Umah Bloodomen
    Did I mention I have mad Photoshop skills? **hint hint hint**
    We could both do one =). I can get you some photos of me in something that fits better with you in yours.

Edit: and yes, I was looking at that website you did. I think your Photoshop skills must be moonlighting doing lab work with mercury and not using proper materials handling guidelines.

Thumbs Up

We could both do one =). I can get you some photos of me in something that fits better with you in yours.

Edit: and yes, I was looking at that website you did. I think your Photoshop skills must be moonlighting doing lab work with mercury and not using proper materials handling guidelines.
    Muhahahah! This should be fun.

If you're referring to the construction site, it's not mine. I merely augmented it to include the contact form. (Although the guy who owns it is commissioning me to do one from scratch for his second company). YaY!
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

pleeeeese.....

So I know your busy umah, But I Like others are dying to see the Halloween Pics. So just so you Know your fans are waiting

laters.

oh dear.......

Quote Originally Posted by the dark one
    So I know your busy umah, But I Like others are dying to see the Halloween Pics. So just so you Know your fans are waiting

laters.

looks like you have a fanclub umah. hehe
    If it doesn't hurt you're not doing it properly

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by the dark one

laters.
    Well, others have seen the Halloween pics as I did have them posted. I'm in the process of making a better gallery so that I can repost them and various other pics I have laying around.

Quote Originally Posted by fneh
    looks like you have a fanclub umah. hehe
    I think it may be best to keep my retort to myself. Sarcasm is such a dead artform these days.

Quote Originally Posted by babifrence
    Hiya Peeps,

This is probably one of my most memorable pictures I have. I bought the CD with my graduation pictures (2 of them at ridiculously high resolutions) on them. It must have been something like 3032 x 2016, I was like but very pleased that I got sort of my money's worth. Its £14 including P&P and probably the equivalent of about $26 US or so.

Anyway, here it is: -

PS Im sure everyone guessed I resized it .

PEACE OUT !!!
    Woah, you look like M.J. Simpson only slimmer!

Come to think of it, I've never had much photos of just me on my own. Most of mine nowadays are with my boyfriend.

Question Nice sword, wanna...cut? :p :D

Blinc, is that a new tattoo I see?

Thumbs Up Gotta love quantum mechanics...

It's very cool! Who'd you get it with and how long did it take?

I am so in need of new ink myself...

A friend of mine who is going into bioengineering. It took about an hour. I really like the idea you emailed me, that would look awesome.

blincoln: why did you get a tattoo of an equation? theres a good story here, i know it.

I read about the two-slit experiment and realized how awesome wavefunctions are.

hi

Hi everybody I'm back, I just posted my pics up, see you guys around in cyber world.

rabban Guest
    umm...umah...are you in sf at all?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by rabban
    umm...umah...are you in sf at all?
    No, I'm not. I'm nearly clear across the country from there actually.

And just for the record, I look like total crap in that picture. I haven't slept well in over a week, my hair is its natural color and am so dressed down, if it weren't for the Poe shirt, I wouldn't have posted it. Okay, I'm done complaining now.

rabban Guest
    lol...you look cute in the picture it's just that i'd have sworn i saw you in san fran.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by rabban
    lol...you look cute in the picture it's just that i'd have sworn i saw you in san fran.
    Wasn't me. I have yet to go to California. I've been meaning to for quite some time though; primarily for Hollywood as I'm such a movie buff and for a for a couple of individuals I've been fortunate enough to become friends with out that way.

Demonic Hellspawn #2 (aka Tommy) has to race a certain number of BMX races on the national circuit to qualify for the World Championship in British Columbia in 2007 and Nevada and California are both on the list. I may be out west come Spring.

New Umah pic..yay!

I like your natural hair color. It fits you, but you might want to try growing it out again soon. (TW ducks again). Did I miss the explanation of what happened to your arm? More importantly, has it slowed your typing down at all?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast