Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Legacy of Kain Community Chat Photo Album Discussion Thread...

Lightbulb Legacy of Kain Community Chat Photo Album Discussion Thread...

Please utilize this thread for any comments pertaining to the photos appearing in the photo album. The rules of that thread apply here in accordance with the general TOU of the fourms.

Good thing my webcam doubles as a bad digi cam - Now all of you get to see me *blushes*

I love everyone's pic! [Kodac moment]I've actually had dreams about meeting everyone from LoK boards, now that dream is closer to realization! *tear*[/moment]

Big Grin

That sounds like something I'd expect from a freaky stalker-type.

Big Grin *hahahahahahahaha*

or a crazed LoK fanatic who spends way too much time online!
    (or a freaky stalker, I guess )

Big Grin

**ponders** No, not an LOK fanatic. Definately a freaky stalker-type.

Thumbs Up *hahahahahahaha*

*freaky grin* Well, if you say so! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! *goes back to stalki . . . posting*

Always fun, an online community photo album! Seems like there are a lot of nice individuals around here.

Some people turn out to be radically different from what you expected. Such shocks can be pretty heavy at times!

Hehe,

Its really cool to be able to put a face to the people your talking to. Makes you a little closer as a community...

I promised myself I wouldnt cry....

Big Grin

Originally posted by Dylan
    Always fun, an online community photo album! Seems like there are a lot of nice individuals around here.
    Indeed.

Originally posted by Albion
    I promised myself I wouldnt cry....
    You seem to have something in common with blue ancient.

EDIT: Grammatical & Spelling adjustment. I can't believe I just realized it.

Maybe Umah,

but, I do try to keep you lot out of my dreams...

I bet your all gutted.

Big Grin

Originally spoken by Kain in Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

...well, not really.

Lol,

Thats got to be my favorite line of the whole series.

Just thought id let you know it brought a smile to my face, cheers.

I want to move to Britain now. Everybody in the UK seems more laid-back than over here.

Lightbulb

All the more reason why I choose to avoid the masses.

Originally posted by blincoln
    I want to move to Britain now. Everybody in the UK seems more laid-back than over here.

Yeah! Come to Liverpool!

Btw, just seen your new pic - love the hair, if only I didn't have a 'high' receeding hairline!

Edit
    Wrong post quote!

Thanks!

If I wouldn't need like two shipping containers to move all my crap, I'd go over there right now =).

Love the new pic, Blinc!

Is it me… or does anyone else think Blinc looks just slightly Razielesque?
    Ya know - pre-fallen?
    Maybe it's the hair.
    Or maybe I'm just out of it.
    http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=biteme69

Nah were not laid back, just slow and lazy...
    or is that just me?

Youd do well over here though Blinc, all Americans do. Its something to do with the accent, its a lot different from what we are used to.

*goes googoo eyed over the photos* heh wish I had the guts to display my own picture.

Britain? What is it with people wanting to visit Britain?

"Welcome to sunny London where it's gloom and doom all year round! Work yourself up in the crowded streets and beautiful stressful atmosphere! Marvel the incompetence of the public transport and the lack of air/space in the underground stations. Enjoy the experience of getting mugged on a nightbus... not to be missed! Don't wish to take the bus? Then buy yourself a car, pay a fortune for insurance and pay a 5 pound congestion fee each time you visit central London! Lose yourself in the backstreets where everything is a one-way road and then appreciate the ludicrous prices for petrol! Marvel the smog where thousands of people die from breathing problems! Sunny sunny London what a wonderful city dum dum dum"

But that's just me being in London. The scenery elsewhere, especially Scotland is fantastic. ;P

Ha! Sounds just like New York City!!
    I am sooooo glad I don't live there anymore.

Come on SexlessDemon - be brave and post your pic!
    http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=biteme69

"where it's gloom and doom all year round!"

Hey, now THAT sounds like my kind of city =).

blincoln:

Well, I'd welcome ya to the UK!

Granted, it's not exactly the Costa del Sol 'ere, but the UK does have nice aspects too. I love the Lake District... [sigh]

Anyway, if you do come over here, I'll buy ya a pint!

Albion:

Nah were not laid back, just slow and lazy...
    or is that just me?
    Ummm... I'm lazy too!

By the way, I've tried sending you a couple of PMs. Have you received 'em? It seems I may be havin' trouble with sending messages...

Sexless Demon:

Your description of London is truly fantastic! In fact, let's submit it to the British tourist board...

EDIT:

Thanks Albion! I've made some room for incoming messages, so if you do try to write again, there shouldn't be a problem!
    "Kain killed me once-behold the result. I have no more to fear from you." Raziel - Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

You should visit Notts, we have more crime mile for mile than London and probably more shootings too.

We do have the most haunted pub in the UK though - The Ye Old Trip to Jeruselum, though im sure the ghosts wouldnt really bother you after your plastered.

Edit - Hiya Raz mate, Yeah I did receive your messages I just didnt click that I had any, Doh! I tried to send you a reply but got a message that your mailbox is full, I also got the message that an e-mail has been sent to you notifying you of it. Is that the prob you were having? Clean it out and send me another, speak soon bud.

I think the PM system is partially broken. It never notifies me via email anymore when I have a new message.

Blinc: "doom and gloom" in a bad way. Imagine you've only had 3 hours of sleep and you dare to venture outside. It's pissing down with rain (toxic rain mind you) and you open up your umbrella. Within five minutes flat, you end up being steered by your own umbrella cause it's so windy. <insert vroom noises and a "help!!" here> Hell, you may even start flying like Mary Poppins!

Hehehe maybe I should put my description in a travel ad. Maybe it'll divert all the immigrants to somewhere else :P

But hell, I'll be happy to give someone a tour if they do decide to come down to London. Not that I know it that well myself lol
    " Bequeath to me thy fiery kiss to sever thin mortality. "

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast