Page 2 of 11 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: FFXIV: Maintenance

FFXIV: Maintenance

LETS PLAAAYYY

i finished my download just now then i try to log in it says "undefined" then i checked "world" status it appears "maintenance" is this correct or im the one who got problem?

Beta is only on weekends, although I'm not sure why its not open sunday, I think its a time zome difference, or they're at church[img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif[/img].

Agreed. I thought it'd be up until tonight but, it shut down at 2am this morning. won't be back until they announce the date to put it back up.

i think its GMT+8 thats why..

I wish I could remember what server I'm on so that we could coop when you start playing next weekend, for some reason most people wont coop, so much for the multiplayer part.

I also wanted to coop. All my buddies were spread out or in different starting areas.

FYI I'm in Ul'Dah and lvl 12. lol. that's my highest lvl toon.

Originally Posted by Fubar4585

I also wanted to coop. All my buddies were spread out or in different starting areas.

FYI I'm in Ul'Dah and lvl 12. lol. that's my highest lvl toon.

Hah I'm in Gridania, lvl 5, but I was just testing out classes, so that why I'm so lo......solo......so low[img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif[/img]

well thats pretty lame i didnt know it was weekends only -.-

Yea it sucks, but DC Universe Online and Dust 514 are free to play and free to download on PSN.

but lets look forward what square enix can do..maybe they will let us play this weekdays also..xD

Originally Posted by eepyaj

but lets look forward what square enix can do..maybe they will let us play this weekdays also..xD

Don't play with my heart man.[img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif[/img][img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif[/img]

There's a lot of ppl saying that we can play only in weekends, this weekend I downloaded the game, then came to visit my GF, and re-downloaded the game in her Ps3, When was finished, all the worlds were "off line" :c So I did not get to play the beta that i was waiting since december :c

i was dissapointed it wasnt the whole weekend got my healer up to level 15. im on catuar server name is pound cake if anyone wants a party. only complaint i had for the beta was the massive lines for the main story quest my husband and i had to wait over an hour in line just to do a quest.

I am on PS3 and on Behemoth so if anyone wants to play with me sometime my in game name is Midori Komodo and my PS3 tag is Komodo_IZ_SiiK.

yeah I hope this isn't only weekend or that is effing stupid but yeah I seen maintenance is going on and was like wttffff

I don't know if its just me but I think the environmental graphics suck, I had to turn the gamma all the way down just to make it look better.

Originally Posted by nedroj/uteh

Don't play with my heart man.

im not dude coz we all want to play even its weekdays..hopefully..xD

so has it been confirm if its only weekends? or that wat ppl are just saying

Originally Posted by Deric

I am on PS3 and on Behemoth so if anyone wants to play with me sometime my in game name is Midori Komodo and my PS3 tag is Komodo_IZ_SiiK.

yeah I hope this isn't only weekend or that is effing stupid but yeah I seen maintenance is going on and was like wttffff

also on behemoth and still trying to figure out chat and partying on the ps3, name is Kitsune Sith if ya want to party

Originally Posted by nedroj/uteh

Don't play with my heart man.

im not dude coz we all want to play even its weekdays..hopefully..xD

Hah yea, but atleast I just found out that DCUO and Dust 514 are free MMO's on PSN, so I'll try those out aswell.

i try out dust and i be honest didnt really like it

Come on Square Enix let us play Weekends and Weekdays...i dont have the weekends off and i want to play!! Please leave servers up for ppl like myself on the weeksdays.

Originally Posted by imported_Ivan

i try out dust and i be honest didnt really like it

What didn't you like?, and how long did you play?, I hated FFXIV for the first 10 hours I played it.

like for about 2 hours and i justquit and unistall it. seem too laggy

Originally Posted by imported_Ivan

like for about 2 hours and i justquit and unistall it. seem too laggy

Ah thats not long, had I given up on FFXIV that earily I would have thrown away a great game, but you could be right, its 50/50, I guess I'll find out.

Page 2 of 11 First First 123456 ... Last