Thread: Information On The Game Plz

Information On The Game Plz

Question Information On The Game Plz

Well, i havent bought Time Splitters 2 by now, and before I make my decision , I would like to know a few things about the game.

1)How many weapons? +do they have multiple functions?

2)Whats the gameplay like? more like UT or PD... or whatelse

3)Difficulty of the bots?

4)amount of Blood compared 2 other shooters <-- important :P

5) Does the size of the multiplayermaps fit for 2-4 players,
    or do I have to run around the map 4 quarter an hour to find something/one i can shoot?

6)how long does it take to finish singleplayermod on highest difficulty?

well thx to every1 4 answering my questions...

greetz Angelwood

My advice would be to hire the game and really see for yourself if you're not sure but I'll answer your questions from my own personal perspective.

1) Not sure exactly. About 20 - 25 I think and yes some of them have secondary functions.

2) I think the gameplay is superb as the controls are full customisable.

3) Again, this is customisable. Ranging from easy-peasy to rip-your-hair-out difficult.

4) No blood at all.

5) Depends which map you use. There are quite a few. However you can fill them with computer controlled enemies as well as your mates.

6) I've notched up about 80 hours of play and I've completed 82% of the game.

Get the game mate. You know it makes sense
    Last night I played poker with Tarot cards... I got a full house and four people died...

i wanted to hire it, but i didnt found it so far...

There were at least 25 weapons shown on the official(???) homepage they said that there are more but that they wouldnt reveal all of em.Sounded kinda silly to me cause the number of weapons is one of the most important things for me...

fully customizable u say? yeah thats kewl...

well, if it is even half as good as perfectDark was I am gonna buy it...

I should also mention that I'm talking about the PS2 version but I imagine what I said applies to all console versions.
    Last night I played poker with Tarot cards... I got a full house and four people died...

thx so far...
    if anyone knows the exact number of weapons please post it

greetz Angelwood

Silenced Pistol
    Silenced Pistol x2
    Luger Pistol
    Luger Pistol x2
    Silenced Luger
    Silenced Luger x2
    Garrett Revolver
    Garrett Revolver x2
    Crossbow
    Vintage Rifle
    Sniper Rifle
    Flamethrower
    Shotgun
    Shotgun x2
    Tactical 12 Guage (secondary function)
    Soviet S47
    Soviet S47 x2 (secondary function)
    Tommy Gun
    Tommy Gun x2
    Scifi Handgun
    Electrotool
    Lasergun (secondary function)
    Plasma Autorifle (secondary function)
    SBP90 Machinegun
    SBP90 Machinegun x2
    Grenade Launcher (secondary function)
    Rocket Launcher (secondary function)
    Homing Launcher (secondary function)
    Proximity Mine
    Remote Mine
    Timed Mine
    TNT
    Fire Extinguisher
    Brick (secondary function)

That's 34 weapons, 26 excluding the duals.

Amount of blood and number of weapons are the most important thing to you WHY

Surely gameplay and stuff is the most important and you allready know it has at least 25 weapons so go get it. You wont regret it if you like fps but be warned, lots of people dont like the "back to center" crosshair.

Ab ^_^

Just to be honest... Gameplay (yeah i agree) and weaponnumber... dont take that sentence about blood-amount serious... it was meant as a joke, i already knew that the ESRB-rating was Teen...

well thanks...
    2 days left til i get it guys

Lets just say its addictive as hell and 10 times better than PD.

Secondary function of the Brick?

I'm playing the PS2 version, unlocked the brick over the weekend, and it only appears to have one attack mode, namely throwing it. Am I missing something? I hoped it had the option of being wielded...

Michael
    Progress: 63.8%
    Now getting somewhere in Challenge modes

Actually it has got a secondary function. If you press Z (s. function button on gamecube) it throws it further.

Well not ten times better then PD, (except of the better graphics) but exactly the kind of console FPS i love ^^ thx guys