Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: what is with this now?

[ This post never existed ]

Big Grin

Anybody happen to save it before it was deleted?

Wink

You mean the balloon?

Big Grin

Balloons? **shrug** Well I guess it could be worse, it could've been a stupid flower.

I think everyone may be a little over apprehensive about this.

I really do not think that these shots are faked. Somebody goofed and released info before they should have.

Besides do you guys realize how much tedious work would have gone into creating the models, skinning them, rigging them, creating the enviorns, lighting the enviorns, and so forth.

If these ARE indeed faked then it was a labor of true love. And the person responsible has made the best job app I have ever seen. The poses in the captures look a little too dynamic and dramatic to have been specifically setup just for a screen capture. These kinds of poses are best achieved by simulation ( ie running game code. ). Even the best artists out there can not achieve this kind of frenetic capture from imagination alone.

And as far as it not looking PS2. I whole heartedly agree. These certainly do not look to be PS2 shots. Maybe XBOX or PC captures but who knows?

Anyway I am definitely stoked. I have been waiting for this one since three days after the SR2 launch.

Originally posted by SIGIL
    I think everyone may be a little over apprehensive about this.

I really do not think that these shots are faked. Somebody goofed and released info before they should have.

Besides do you guys realize how much tedious work would have gone into creating the models, skinning them, rigging them, creating the enviorns, lighting the enviorns, and so forth.

If these ARE indeed faked then it was a labor of true love. And the person responsible has made the best job app I have ever seen. The poses in the captures look a little too dynamic and dramatic to have been specifically setup just for a screen capture. These kinds of poses are best achieved by simulation ( ie running game code. ). Even the best artists out there can not achieve this kind of frenetic capture from imagination alone.

And as far as it not looking PS2. I whole heartedly agree. These certainly do not look to be PS2 shots. Maybe XBOX or PC captures but who knows?

Anyway I am definitely stoked. I have been waiting for this one since three days after the SR2 launch.
    great minds think alike

heh heh heh. Thanks for the compliment Reaper007.

Has anybody saved the images? I've not had chance to see them yet and I'd love to see the pics...
    "Kain killed me once-behold the result. I have no more to fear from you." Raziel - Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

Exclamation

Originally posted by Blincoln over at NR

Until we get official word, I would like to ask that no one post mirrors of those screenshots, as it might be very much against the wishes of our favourite game makers.

If Eidos and Crystal Dynamics want them taken down, then that is what should and will happen.

Please DO NOT SEND THEM TO ANYONE until Eidos says it's okay. I know it is tempting, but it could do serious damage to their plans.

I know this is going to be hard for people, and it is for me too (I mean, I have a whole section of my site dedicated to SR3 news).

I think we all want to stay on good terms with the people involved in this project, and if they had the information taken off of Gamer's Hell, we should respect the full intent of that action.
    I wholeheartedly agree with these sentiments and trust a lot of you will as well.

I also agree with that statement.

We all push for information, but I would rather the information comes out in a way which the company wants and a way which does not spoil the story in anyway.

Jeffers

A considerate and wise choice - I agree. (possibly because I did get to see the screens =P)

Oh aye... good point!

I didn't know that they'd actually been taken down due to request. Okay, well, I also agree with that statement. If the team don't want shots circulating prematurely then I, for one, will respect their wishes. After all, they are artists...
    "Kain killed me once-behold the result. I have no more to fear from you." Raziel - Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

Thumbs Up

I agree too.
    If CD didn`t want them to be shown yet, we should respect that.

On a side note:
    This page has already set an exact releasedate. (which probarbly isn`t correct anyway.)

Nov. 25 for the US, and Nov. 28 for EU!

http://www.tothegame.com/game.asp?ID=2543

Ok, don`t call stupid please but i can`t see any pictures of LoK

where are they?

Smile

If you were refering to my link, there are no pics there. Just the release dates.

Lightbulb Nothing to see here...move along.... ;)

Originally posted by Embla
    I agree too.
    If CD didn`t want them to be shown yet, we should respect that.

On a side note:
    This page has already set an exact releasedate. (which probarbly isn`t correct anyway.)

Nov. 25 for the US, and Nov. 28 for EU!

http://www.tothegame.com/game.asp?ID=2543

Although it's not an official CD announcement, at least it proves Blinc and I were right to speculate it around those dates all along. Even before any financial statement or any other specualtive material. Fear US! Muhahahaha.

Blinc ~ We're pioneers I tell you. Everyone should fear our powers of the Dark Side. I owe you a drink my friend.

Originally posted by Glucolisis

Ok, don`t call stupid please but i can`t see any pictures of LoK

where are they?
    There are no pictures. I am sure you'll start seeing them in about oh, 17-20 days. (When they are released at E3).

I`m talking about the the original post. I can`t see any pics of Lok i gamers hell

Lightbulb

Okay repeat after me: There are no pictures. That's all that needs to be said at this point in time.

Arrow

watches balloon float by

EDIT: "balloon" does have two L's after all! *records typo #872345786352992.89*

Question Woah...80's moment...

Why do I all of a sudden have Nena's 99 Luftballoons in my head?

EDIT: Very good dear, you remembered how to spell. **offers cookie** Cookie?

Power reaver Guest
    OMG , they were real .......

I would like to discuss em , but i dont think we can right now ......

**waits in earnest for the official release of the screeniesssss**

What screens? What are you talking about?
    Free will is an illusion.

Nothing! Never Mind. looks at the clouds and thinks of going on an adventure.

Hopefully this will answer any remaining questions =P:

http://www.thelostworlds.net/Neuralizer.JPG

Thumbs Up

LOL blinc!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast