Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Thread: ID Linking not working as intended

ID Linking not working as intended

ID Linking not working as intended

So I recently filled out my profile completely, adding links to my facebook and twitter, and my XBL, PSN, and Wii friend-code. After entering them all, however, I noticed that if you have all these options filled out, people viewing my profile are unable to see all 16 digits of my Wii friend code. It cuts off the last 3 numbers from view. So perhaps this could be fixed?

Also, I would love to see an additional spot made for 3DS friend codes, since Nintendo has different codes for every system that they put out, and SE has released several 3DS multi-player games now.

Just some suggestions.

Steam would be nice also to have.

dxgirly's suggestions are great.

3DS Friend code spot on profile would be awesome (especially since Heroes of Ruin is coming out soon).

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback and pointing out that bug! I'll try to get this fixed very soon.

I had Sleeping Dogs and Hitman Absoulte. I tried to link for Steam but it goes to EU.square-enix.com, I unable see for NA.square-enix.com to input link. I would appreciate if it will automatic (register to account).

Anyone have comment to share on this? any thought?

Members profile seemingly not tied to a square enix account.

The profile I'm posting this with is one I would like to keep if possible, but I can't access any Square Enix account that's linked with it. When I go to "forgot your ID or password?" and enter the email that my members profile shows, it says "There is no Square Enix account registered with this e-mail address." Isn't the members profile and Square Enix account supposed to have the same email?

I just want to be able to log in to a Square Enix account that's linked to my profile so I know everything is set-up correctly. If I have to end up deleting everything, I would like to know if I would be able to re-register the games I currently have registered on my profile to a new one? I would also like to know if I would be able to re-use the e-mail address that my profile has right now?

Submit a report of your issue to [SQUARE ENIX Account Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

I have the same freaking issue. Did you find a fix?

Xbox Live Gamertag and PSN ID account linking under update profile not working as intended. Usually when linking account, it is required that user signed into respective platform, much like Facebook account linking pop ups. As such, the account linking for both Xbox Live Gamertag and PSN ID is missing which cause a lot of account linking problem thread coming out in the forum.

The European member site has done it correctly. The NA member site missing this functionality (or broken). Could we please get a status on when this will be fixed?

File a report with SQUARE ENIX Customer Support.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 3rd May 2014 at 04:48.

Originally Posted by Hikaru
    The profile I'm posting this with is one I would like to keep if possible, but I can't access any Square Enix account that's linked with it. When I go to "forgot your ID or password?" and enter the email that my members profile shows, it says "There is no Square Enix account registered with this e-mail address." Isn't the members profile and Square Enix account supposed to have the same email?

I just want to be able to log in to a Square Enix account that's linked to my profile so I know everything is set-up correctly. If I have to end up deleting everything, I would like to know if I would be able to re-register the games I currently have registered on my profile to a new one? I would also like to know if I would be able to re-use the e-mail address that my profile has right now?
    Where you ever able to fix that problem because I am having the same problem?

Originally Posted by imported_Tyler
    Originally Posted by Hikaru

Where you ever able to fix that problem because I am having the same problem?

I've contacted support through email and through live chat. I had some related problems fixed, but in the end they said I needed to go though phone support for the main problem. By that point though, I was already tired of dealing with support so I've been putting off the main problem, but I definitely plan to come back to it.

Something must have messed up in the system to cause my members profile to disconnect from my Square Enix account. The problem seems quite bizarre. I now have 2 members profiles and one Square Enix account. The members profile that I've had (and the one I want to use as my primary) is seemingly not connected to any Square Enix account, while the other members profile that I don't want is connected to my Square Enix account. If my members profile was relatively new, I might have just gave it up and stuck with the new members profile that created itself...but my members profile already has registered games and accumulated points that I do not want to give up.

I am confused about this. I have an account for FFXIV I can login to the support page of square enix. I can login to the beta. But It says my account doesnt exist on square enix. I just made this account to post on here about it. I am so confused as to how to link them. I would like to pre order ffXIV Collectors on the account that already has it. How do I do that. I have contacted support and its been 2-3 days and they have not gotten back to me yet.

Your members profile is supposed to use the same login information as your Square Enix account. It's clear though that some people are having problems with the relationship between the members profile and the Sqaure Enix account. I just wish this was all a simple unified system...the current way just seems convoluted and confusing.

[Members Rewards Announcement] na.square-enix.com/squareenixmembers/go/...

[We are currently undergoing unification with the Square Enix North American site and the Square Enix European site.

What this means is a migration of user information for all of our North American Square Enix Members to the Square Enix Europe’s Registration system. This will allow for users from both regions to utilize a single sign-in for Square Enix features and programs. We will follow up with the necessary processes related to this migration in the coming months.]

I'm kind of having a similiar issue. I tried logging into to SE Membership with me SE Account credentials, like support says your supposed to, but every time I tried it said my password was invalid. So there whole "Just log in with SE Account if you already have one" think is BS, because that doesn't work. Tried contacting tech support but knowing SE I doubt I'll get a response. I made this account just using same credentials and e-mail adress just to see if it would be all "Hey, you already have one!" but no, it made a new members account that doesn't think I own any of the products that I own.

i been having a problem when trying to log in i registered my account have it all set up but when i log in it just goes to a maintanance page and wont log into the game how do i fix this i want to play so bad but cant get on really frustrating.

I have a related issue, I think. I can't get my SE MEMBERS profile email address to match the one on my SE Account. When I click on the link that says "Change Email" right next to the email address field in my SE MEMBERS profile, it takes me to my SE Account page where I'm assuming they want me to change my email address. I'm also assuming that both accounts are connected but when I change the registered email account in my SE Account, the SE MEMBERS profile email address does not change. I've tried a few times but the SE MEMBERS profile email address does not change no matter what I change the SE Account email to. What does change, is the email account I have to use to login to the SE MEMBERS account.

Not sure if this is a bug in the website but I have to see if I can get the SE MEMBERS website to generate some kind of notification email to see which email account it sends it to, the one that seems to be stuck in SE MEMBERS account profile or the one that's registered in my SE Account.

Originally Posted by Steven O.
    I have a related issue, I think. I can't get my SE MEMBERS profile email address to match the one on my SE Account. When I click on the link that says "Change Email" right next to the email address field in my SE MEMBERS profile, it takes me to my SE Account page where I'm assuming they want me to change my email address. I'm also assuming that both accounts are connected but when I change the registered email account in my SE Account, the SE MEMBERS profile email address does not change. I've tried a few times but the SE MEMBERS profile email address does not change no matter what I change the SE Account email to. What does change, is the email account I have to use to login to the SE MEMBERS account.

Not sure if this is a bug in the website but I have to see if I can get the SE MEMBERS website to generate some kind of notification email to see which email account it sends it to, the one that seems to be stuck in SE MEMBERS account profile or the one that's registered in my SE Account.
    Sounds like linking accounts is NOT the way to go with this site. I'm currently signed in to this site thru my FB account and now that I need an actual SE ID to play FFXIV I might need to just create a new account. If so, oh well....

Originally Posted by Alfonzo
    Originally Posted by Steven O.

Sounds like linking accounts is NOT the way to go with this site. I'm currently signed in to this site thru my FB account and now that I need an actual SE ID to play FFXIV I might need to just create a new account. If so, oh well....

You might still have to link the accounts. Its the only way to register your purchased games, get points, and in the future, get achievements.

Hmm well I'll see what I do with this account then

Originally Posted by Alfonzo

Hmm well I'll see what I do with this account then

Just make sure that when you do create your SE MEMBERS account, If you haven't created it yet, that all credential details & email accounts matches your SE Acoount or you'll have problems.

need help Square Enix & Sony entertainment network account link

i need help i need someone to tell me how i can link my Soney account to my square enix account from the computer not on the ps3 when i try to o n the ps3 i just get a maintenence page so i cant link it please help me someone

not 100% on that but i believe you need to 1:click your homepage 2: go to your personal settings 3:scroll down until you see what you need. if i understand what you meen which is questionable since i've been up for 42 hours now.

Contact [SQUARE ENIX Account Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

i get the same thing, i tried so many things and the support team still hasnt helped me

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last