Page 5 of 5 First First 12345

Thread: ID Linking not working as intended

ID Linking not working as intended

Originally Posted by Dano42069
    Why do I continually get the same message that I cannot link my PSN and Square Enix accounts. I keep getting this message.."Account linking failed. This may be due to your PlayStation Network account being incomplete."

I have tried linking from my PC and from the PS4 itself.
    What the hell is going on???
    Exact same problem here too. My Xbox account linked successfully though.

Tried the suggestion about putting the code at the back of the manual into the redeem code place on the PlayStation. Didn't work.
    Last edited by StarlitSunshine; 21st Jun 2014 at 19:20.

Unhappy Can't link to my PSN account?!?!

Tried to do it many times
    Didnt work

Says:May be due to incompletion of my PSN account
    I know its complete

I registered my FF XIV code btw.

Thx in advance

I am having the same issue, by where I constantly get the "...may be due to incompletion of PSN account" error message.

HERE IS THE SOLUTION :

YOUR DISK HAS 12 DIGIT CODE. REDEEM THIS CODE IN YOUR PS4 AND CLICK OK. IT WILL OFFER YOU FF14 PACKAGE AND YOU CONFIRM THIS.
    THEN START FF14 AND THE GAME WILL ASK YOU FOR YOUR ENIX ACCOUNT. ENTER USERNAME AND ENIX PASSWORD, SKIP BLANK FOR ONE-TIME PASSWORD AND CONTINUE. IT WILL ASK YOU TO LINK PSN ACCOUNT TO ENIX ACCOUNT AND CLICK OK AND CONTINUE.
    THIS SIMPLE.

Question ID Linking not working (Tomb Raider)

Tomb Raider acquire by Steam I tried to link the game with the square enix account I received the email to complete registration, to the finishing the game is not tied

Page 5 of 5 First First 12345