Thread: ID Linking not working as intended

ID Linking not working as intended

Originally Posted by SolemnDream
    I have this problem too. Can't link my Square Enix account with my Playstation Network account.

"Account linking failed. This may be due to your PlayStation Network account being incomplete."
    Welcome to the club! You will find others to be very supportive, and we have a holiday party every year.

Me and my friends just bought final fantasy 14. So we thought we wanna have fun playing online. And so we stumble with this linking account problem. Its been a week now. We check our psn accounts, and it seems fine. I had no idea "your psn account may be incomplete" like wtf? This problem must be solve. Since we heard about the ps4 beta, we can play at ps4 in the future. Just because of the minor faulty at the website, the whole game was like useless.

Anyone have any updates or (hopefully) success stories?

Nope. I check almost everyday. Still the same. Haiz..

This problem persists.

Here is one solution someone found:
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/67805...eborn/68621404

Also try filling out this form:
    https://support.na.square-enix.com/f...la=1&kid=68223

Thanks for posting the SE support # @fizux9
    Last edited by Squanderdalfast; 4th Apr 2014 at 17:18.

PSN Account Linking...

I cannot seem to link my PSN account to my Square-Enix account. I know my account is working and I can sign in on the official Playstation site with my PSN account.

What I get when I try to link my account is this: "Account linking failed. This may be due to your PlayStation Network account being incomplete."

As I said, there is nothing wrong with my PSN account.

Same here. Almost a month. Haiz.....

linking this account to my playstation account.

i cant link my enix account to my psn account it gives an error.

i registered the keys on this account and redeemed the code in the ps store.

Does anyone knows what to do because i cant play final fantasy reborn on ps4 now...

thank you

please help me

Hi,

If we are not able to link our psn account with square-enix, how can we play ffxiv on ps4?... I am having the same issue with linking the SE account to PSN and the message kept coming up "Account linking failed. This may be due to your PlayStation Network account being incomplete."

Thanks

linking accounts

i played the realm reborn beta on this account ... now i bought the full version for ps4
    i enter all the codes on the square enix and psn account.
    but i cant link the accounts ? so i cant play .

i mailed the support team and they answer me with 2 auto messages emails.
    if this didnt work i had to call them... im from europe im not gonna call to america for support...

this is insane , such a bad service

I am in the exact same situation as the above post ... same account, all codes entered (product register and redeem code on the PS Store) and all I get when logging in is 'No valid service account', so I tried linking my account via the Square Enix website with my PSN ID and I get 'Account linking failed. This may be due to your PlayStation Network account being incomplete'....

So much for a pre-order and "Early Access" ...

i also have the same problem ...... if someone knows please help us

I would also like a known fix to the above post, as until this is fixed how am I meant to be able to play the new FF on PS4 ?

I just want to play my game it won't link to psn and Idk what my ffxiv member ID is all I have is an email and it doesn't fit that line and when I use the forgot password tool they say my account doesn't exist but it does because I'm on it now... I'm sad

You've got to call:

PSN / SCEA Tech Spt: (866) 466-5333
    SE Tech Spt: (858) 790-7529 (9am-5pm PDT)

I am having the same problem got a bunch of other stuff sorted through customer service and ended with "link your account through your ps4 system as you cannot do it online" as of yet i have found no way to link off my ps4 system and i am just stuck at the login screen telling me ID or password is incorrect =\

I have the same problem

Problem with linking acount

I can,t link my square enix acount, i reviven this Message :Account linking failed. This may be due to your PlayStation Network account being incomplete. I have collector's edición, plz help me

Same, bought the game from PSN and can't now link the accounts.
    I actually already linked them during the beta test but the linking is not showing in my SE account information.

Cant link SE account whit PS4

already tried everything and is always "Account linking failed. This may be due to your PlayStation Network account being incomplete" But my Psn account is ok.. Already losing time on FFXIV

Same Here.

Is it just me or is the Square Enix customer service terrible? There's like 3 other forums about this same problem but no solutions that I've found.

Along with this problem, I can't log into A Realm Reborn because my ID is "incorrect" as is my email and password, all of which are correct. When I tried to use the "Forgot ID/Password", it tells me there is no account that uses the email that my account is registered on. There's nothing in the support(that I've seen) to help with any of this. What's the point of them even having a "support"?

i had that problem i tried to unlink my psn account from this account now it wont link it says the same thing and obviously customer support doesnt give a about it i tried having them email me a link or something but the **s are tards that dont speak english well enough to *** help so them and this forum and the company itself i wont be spending another dime on this pos of a company every again

Same issue here, $60 download from the PS4 and i can't get past the login menu.

Page 3 of 5 First First 12345 Last