Thread: ID Linking not working as intended

ID Linking not working as intended

i had this problem for 2 weeks now

Same I finnaly made it to that step and get the maint. page, and no back button? c'mon!

Gonna go try agian..

Be nice if there was a way to see if the two accounts were linked. Sort of like if you link your Twitter or FB account on a site it will say "Linked" or "Disconnect"; indicating you successfully linked.

Right now...I have no idea. I guess I could change the password on one account and see what happens.

But then I think to myself.

" "SqEnix Member" account doesn't show that I have FF14aRR beta access. And "SqEnix Account" account doesn't show that I have FF14aRR purchased."

*granted SqEnix Member doesn't show FF14aRR as a 'My Games' either.

i cant even make a square enix account.. i mean i can log into the web site.. but i cant creat an account for the playonline.. i am thinking i just wasted 40$ all the links are broken or there is matince ... heck even the link they sent me in my download confermation email is broken.. not very happy .. hope some one can help

I'm having the same trouble.

I've tried since last week, when I recieved the PS3 code, and tried on week days and the weekend, but I always ended up at that Manteinance yellow screen.

I found that this error is not on everyone's ps3's, as some friends managed to log during this weekend with no problem.

Please, someone on tech support give us some help.

Also, we can't make it to "Tech Support" on the FF XIV Forum, as we couldn't create any character, and so we "can't logg-in to the Forum".

Originally Posted by imported_Esteban

Please, someone on tech support give us some help.

Also, we can't make it to "Tech Support" on the FF XIV Forum, as we couldn't create any character, and so we "can't logg-in to the Forum".

EXACTLY...

HEY ALL FINALY GOT INTO THE GAME.. I had to make the acount from a differnt computer.. tech support also sugested another browser .. but what ever it was worked.. and i am in .. now my only prob is that i can not see any one in game and done know how to ajust the graphics

Thumbs Down Steam link issues

I linked my Steam account to my SE account a couple months ago. For some reason Tomb Raider didn't get recognized/added and asks for my email address every time I launch the game, so I unlinked and relinked Steam. This worked but didn't fix the Tomb Raider issue. Now I can't even see the Steam link option any more for some idiotic reason, just shows Xbox, PS and Facebook as options.
    Last edited by snow0815; 11th Feb 2014 at 00:18.

Exclamation Trouble Linking My Xbox One account with my Square-Enix Profile

After I received my confirmation that I was a member of the Square-Enix website via email I went into my profile and tried to link to my Xbox One Gamertag/account. Unfortunately when I opened up "Thief" and went to open SQUARE-ENIX I received an error message saying "Your account does not have online privileges". Not sure if this was an error on my part, I went back into my Profile and un-linked my Xbox gamer tag then waited a day and linked my gamer tag again. I am at a loss if anyone knows what to do I would welcome your advice! Thanks!

I also have the same problem. The one difference I had was when I tried to link my square enix account to xbox live I got a message coming up on the website that it did not have a valid security certificate. I am not sure if was just me or has this happened to any one else.

linking square and psn

hi

i'v got a problem when i try to link my playstation network acc to square
    i get this : Account linking failed. This may be due to your PlayStation Network account being incomplete.

got no idea what it means . psn acc is all good and running

any ideas?

Originally Posted by Kaylar
    hi

i'v got a problem when i try to link my playstation network acc to square
    i get this : Account linking failed. This may be due to your PlayStation Network account being incomplete.

got no idea what it means . psn acc is all good and running

any ideas?
    Same... -_-

Add me to this train too...

Same issue. Sent an inquiry to SE tech spt -- no reply.

I have this issue as well. Problem is related to Square Enix since linking to other platforms works perfect (e.g. uplay or rockstar sc). I tried to contact the chat support but the person was very unpolite and refused to help.

Originally Posted by fizux1
    Same issue. Sent an inquiry to SE tech spt -- no reply.
    I just got an email back from SE requesting that I go to the XMB bar, and enable cookies & java.

I didn't realize my computer or the android app had an XMB bar.

Same issue here-.-

Originally Posted by fizux1
    I just got an email back from SE requesting that I go to the XMB bar, and enable cookies & java.

I didn't realize my computer or the android app had an XMB bar.
    Well, in the XMB of my PS3 system is no such option(s). Though, I can activate java script and cookies in the PS3-Browser Menu (java script and java is not the same!). Could you quote/excerpt, whats said in the mail?

The response I got to my mail was the following:
    "We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with linking your PlayStation Network account to your SQUARE ENIX Members account. We are currently investigating the issue and at the moment all we can recommend is that you try again later.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused but if there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us again."

Yes, the email referenced opening the browser and hitting the triangle button to access settings for JS and cookies, but I summarized quite a bit to get to the point that I don't think a human spent more than 15 seconds on the issue before pasting a response. They certainly didn't understand that I was trying to use their android app or my PC, or realize that the account-linking screen on their website is not available from the PS3 browser.

I just got a similar follow-up email indicating that their "head office" is now on the case. I guess the CEO must be a coder...

Here is the most recent email:
    Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

We are sorry to hear of your issues linking your PSN account to your SQUARE ENIX Members account.

We have been made aware of the issue and our head office are currently investigating this to find a resolution and we hope to have it resolved shortly.

We can only advise trying again later and you should then be able to link your accounts without further issue.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

The Square Enix Support Centre team

linking account

hi admin/mod

i was trying to link my PSN/PS3 account to the site, however it did not allow me, i believe there is a bug or and error.

Almost a year since the initial post in this thread and the issue is still around. I have tried the things listed here (little that there is) and also have the same issue.

I got another support email. Here it is, hot off the press...
    Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

We are sorry to hear of your issues linking your PSN account to your SQUARE ENIX Members account.

Please advise you try again and let us know if the issue persists.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
    So I tried again, and guess what? It still didn't work.

Same here, no update from my side.

I got an e-mail back from SE tech spt indicating that my support ticket had somehow been opened in the EU spt ctr, but I have an NA acct, so I was instructed to open a new ticket. I did that.

I also called SE down in SoCal. They told me to create a new dummy SE acct and try to link that. The dummy account didn't work either.
    SE then told me to contact PSN, which I did. No issues with the PSN account, and PSN spent about half an hour unsuccessfully trying to troubleshoot the linking issue. One of the things PSN had me try was logging into sonyentertainmentnetwork.com via computer to verify that my PSN account worked (it did).

The PSN support person indicated she has had this problem arise multiple times with SE linking, and as far as she knows, it was always an issue on the SE side. My SE tech support phone rep indicated he has not seen this issue before.

Maybe if they get enough direct calls on this issue, they will be appropriately motivated to find a solution.
    PSN / SCEA Tech Spt: (866) 466-5333
    SE Tech Spt: (858) 790-7529 (9am-5pm PDT)

I have this problem too. Can't link my Square Enix account with my Playstation Network account.

"Account linking failed. This may be due to your PlayStation Network account being incomplete."

Page 2 of 5 First First 12345 Last