Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Fan Request: Release DRAGON QUEST X Internationally

Fan Request: Release DRAGON QUEST X Internationally

Fan Request: Release DRAGON QUEST X Internationally

Quite a few of the series' fans are longing for an English release of the most recent installment of the main DRAGON QUEST games. Are you one of them? Post here to make your voice heard.

-Why would you like to see an English release?

-Is there anything in particular you are looking forward to trying out?

-What are your thoughts about the game?

I've been a fan of Dragon Warrior/Quest series ever since I first learned to read and was finally able to play the first Dragon Warrior on the NES. Since then I've played every one of the mainline games through IX, as well as numerous spin-offs like Rocket Slime and Dragon Quest Monsters. Dragon Quest is what made me a fan of RPG games, and if there were not to be a localization of a mainline DQ entry, that would be just terrible. Heck, I'd probably get it for both Wii and Wii U just to show my support. And I don't even own a Wii U (yet).

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    Quite a few of the series' fans are longing for an English release of the most recent installment of the main DRAGON QUEST games. Are you one of them? Post here to make your voice heard.

I have been a HUGE fan of Dragon Quest for as far as I can remember. Next to the original Lengend of Zelda it was one of my first RPG games I ever had. I loved playing it and destroying the blue slimes and more. I have loved the stories and enjoy everything about the games when I play them. I have been waiting patiently for the next installment and I want to play it so bad!

Originally Posted by Grimoire

I got a Wii U just to play the Dragon Quest X game. It would be a shame NOT to see the game come to the US.

Yes please release the Dragon Quest Anniversary Collection in NA and release Dragon Warrior VII as a PS1 classic

Well i have been a fan of the series since they realesed Dragon Quest 8 and i love that game. Since then i have been trying to play every game in the main series. So far i played 4-6 and 9 on the DS, i bought a copy of DW 7 for the Playstation. So i guess i would like to try the online version of the game but i guess i am still thinking that they should have just made an epic story and charcters for ten and just make it Dragon Quest online, the only other problem that i have with DQ X is that there is a monthly fee for which is why i don't play games like that. So i guess i would try out the game but i dont know if i would keep playing it after the first month.

Hi Big fan, was hoping NOA & SEnix would have release the game by now, however sad that it hasn't happened. The game look great, would like to play online or offline. I want this game so bad it hurt so what's the hold up. I also would like to see the rest of DQ series release as downloadable content, from monster to dungeon series.

DQX needs to be localized for the US market. I know more than a few people who would snap this up on the Wii U.

Originally Posted by imported_James

I got a Wii U just to play the Dragon Quest X game. It would be a shame NOT to see the game come to the US.

I haven't jumped on the Wii U yet but I would definitely buy one if they announced DQ X coming to NA.

I'm only buying Dragon Quesr X if NA gets the Wii Version of it

I would rather have the Wii Version too, rather then buying a new system. But since the Wii U is already out here in North America, I just see a better chance of a Wii U version coming out then a Wii version. Maybe SE will do both, you never know. I decided a long time ago to quit trying to guess what Square Enix is going to do.

If they do release both then they better release the Dragon Quest Anniversary Collection over here as well
    The lack of the first three Dragon Quest games in any shape or form in North America on the current consoles is just pathetic
    If anything put the collection on a 3DS cartridge
    The same bonuses that Japan got with the Wii version are important as well

Originally Posted by imported_Derek
    If they do release both then they better release the Dragon Quest Anniversary Collection over here as well
    The lack of the first three Dragon Quest games in any shape or form in North America on the current consoles is just pathetic
    If anything put the collection on a 3DS cartridge
    The same bonuses that Japan got with the Wii version are important as well

Derek I agree that the anniversary edition should be on the Wii U and 3DS.

Yea I want to know myself when this is coming out over here. I think they will annouce it at E3. And the lack of the first 3 Dragon Quset games are or were referred as Dragon Warrior. And I still have the first game in that series.

Hi, I remember when i first finished Dragon Warrior on Nes and several other ones on other consoles. Dragon Quest X online is the main reason for me to buy a Wii U in the future. Playing it with HD and hopefully english voices and Nintendo achievement or trophies system like structure would be an incredible blast. By the time this title releases internationally, we'll be adventuring the big cities of Ul'dha and Limsa Lominsa on our rented Magitek Armor! in Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn![img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif[/img]

I really can't believe this has to come in the form of a request but YES PLEASE! This certainly looks like a great way to get into MMORPGs

looks like DQX isn't performing too well in Japan....

Yea actually watched a few vids and to me it looks really kind of easy play. After reading www.woodus.com/den/games/dq10wii/dqxguid... I learned more of what some things were and was wondering why the player wasn't doing certain things. Had to think about some glowing spots as they mentioned DQ9 and I was like wah? Which was resources that respawned after a certain amount of real life time. I'm pretty excited about the game and hopefully they bring it over here.

Just want to say

1- I am looking forward to get this game for the Wii U.

2-Check out Saicancat channel on youtube. He has a lot of videos about the game.

Saigancat channel

Yea been there and got some replies back just that it would be more fun to actually play the game rather watch someone else do it.

I just joined these forums, and DQ is hands down my farvorite series, period. I got to the point with SE's mishandling of the series that I will only purchase SE products with a DQ logo. If I want to play another SE game? There's the second hand market for that.

Dragon Quest X will be released for the PC in September

Rolleyes Dear Square-Enix,where is Dragon Quest X?!?!

It's been over a year since the game was release in Japan and I am still wondering when are you guys going to be releasing the game here in North America?!?!?! I boight a Wii U just for this game! I also read that you are going to release this game on Windows but I would still need a JP VPN to play. The hell?! Why are you not bringing this game overseas?? Don't you want our money???

I really hope that you release this game to North America. I am tired of waiting!! Please reconsider and release this game here!!

My first dragon quest game is Dragon Warrior! I have been a big fan ever since and it would be extremely fun to play Dragon Quest X!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last