Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: New Movie Sequel!

New Movie Sequel!

I gotta email her too.

yay! user info is working now. gonna try to send her an email (after this post).

EDITED:
    Wouldn't you know it, my mail service is down!!! So much for "reliable" free email... Thanks alot Lycos!!! ~~

Thumbs Up

I'll try sending her one, as well. Probably won't bother with my Lycos address now that you've mentioned that.

Heh

I guess thats what you get for a "second rate" email service. Em.. I mean.. Em.. They don't take as much care for their Email service as Microsoft does (hotmail).

But Microsoft has that "if you dont use it for this long, we're gonna terminate your account without telling you!!" thing.

I kept getting screwed up by that "policy".

Not to mention the fact that all the spam I'm getting at my ISP email address (the one provided by my ISP.. you know.. sign up and get X email address and X MB webspace...) comes from hotmail... (well, someone who says they're from hotmail.. its easy to "fake" your email, but your IP is always the same... ).

Unhappy

No need to mail her if you haven't already. Found out via the Community Chat that Maggie passed away last Christmas.

Unhappy

Oh my god! Is it true??? It cannot. I hope. In case it is, what happened? Boy, I do not want to believe it.

yah

Unhappy

I heard about it, too. It's terrible...

Unhappy

Oh my... I guess life goes on, but I'll always remember her as the nicest person I met here on the forums... R.I.P.

definitley. I remember how much she helped me when I was new to eden. She was the greatest. RIP Maggie.

omigod!

RIP Maggie...

Is there a guest book or something I can sign?

Page 2 of 2 First First 12