Page 4 of 4 First First 1234

Thread: The Official Startopia League Thread

The Official Startopia League Thread

I hate to make a bother, but you didnt register me. Im medical grey on battlestation alpha-hydroxy.

Sorry about that. Next update your in.

We only need a few more players before we can get started. So if you havn't signed up then what are you waiting for!?

3 places left.

Ho Hum.

JOIN THE LEAGUE!

Make them bonus stations so we can get started.

I think that is good idea - I'm getting bored waiting.

But first I will PM everyone telling them so.

If you are reading this and have not recieved a PM, do not fret. I jsut haven't sent it yet.

join!!!

I hope i'm not to late, its just been 2 years. I hope I can join. If I can, my station will be called Waystation Kappa Omicron.Thanks!

Unhappy Is it still not too late

I was browsing some stuff about Startopia since I wanted to play one of my favorite games online to find that nobody played it no more. I did some browsing and found this thread, I got really interested and wanted to ask,
    Can I join you guys too?

I have to admit i'm interested in playing some friendly matches as well though preferrably economical matches or back to back 2v2 team matches where the teams start next to eachother and must rush to conquer the station (I play both against my 8yr old brother...well 'with' rather but anyway )

If you're interested in a match in general feel free to catch me on either MSN or preferably Xfire (I can see those messages inside of games).

Xfire : In3xus
    MSN : Fum3tsu@Gmail.com

awsome

please put me down for a station too. I love this game.

Page 4 of 4 First First 1234