Thread: The Official Startopia League Thread

The Official Startopia League Thread

Yeh, they have been lying around for a while....

*Grabs a virgin with large.....ummm... things....

Hello there, y'know I can hang upside down from trees with only one leg. That kind of agility helps in a lot] of other things....

They're called shins, MunkeeChum.

I can't access the site, so I'm not sure whether I should join or not...

The site is down inexplicably. It won't affect the game though; the game's run through GameSpy.

You might want to take me out again, I got too much on in the coming weeks (GCSE Exams). Meh, I might come back afterwards...

I'n thinking of looking for another host. Its really annoying; its been down for ages.

JSWY: Dont quit! I have my exams (Highers) coming up in a month and if I can find the time so can you!

Smile

Fine, but whatever you use, you gotta replace.

*Tosses MS the keys to the forum minibar*

Yeah, but don't forget about that cancer I had (Now cured, YAY!), I have quite a lot of revision to do, and anyways:
    9 A's = £300 and Broadband

Originally posted by JSWY

9 A's = £300 and Broadband
    I got the PC I'm using for getting good grades in my Standrad Grades (Scottish GCSE's)

And my dad promises a monetary reward for good grades this year. Maybe i should study as well....

Alpha: Yeh I am gonna look for a new host now. If I dont find a good one, I hope someone in particular would remember a previous offer

MunkeeChum,

What is the current state of the Startopia League? Since the League site is down there is no way of knowing if all 10 slots have been filled. I have yet to play my first Startopia online game, and I guess I'm getting a little impatient. Hard to find people to play with...you know.

Unhappy

Alas, for GameSpy will not work. So I won't be joining. But it would be fun to see the site and do a bit of cheerleading! Come on Munkeechum, take AlphaOmega's offer! Otherwise, we could well never get to see the league again...

To Senor v2: Try Amazon for a new copy. They give good prices. In fact, buy thr- make that si- no, make that eight hundred spare copies, and distribute them to the masses. Yeah, do that. Go on. you'll make a lot of people very happy... and donut sales will rocket...

Apologies

I'm very sorry for the lack of The League.

But I am not the bearer of bad news. I am currently uploading the web site and everything should be ready soon.

Once again I would like to apologise for the horrible delays.

I hope everyone still wants to participate.

EDIT: http://thestartopialeague.50megs.com/index.html

I'm afraid there is a banner and a Pop-up. I hate them but it was the only way. I also think you get a horrible Gator corperation pop up thingy.

Smile

Thanks overmind i'll inform you when i get it.

I'm sorry if I killed this by ignoring it for so long.

I just wanted to do something for the community...

Killed? You must be joking. If only GameSpy worked, I'd be up like a shot, laser rifles blaring. As it is, I'm confined to a LAN...
    Look, there are no doubt dozens of people who'll be pushing for a place. Come on, MC, get outta the gloom and get advertising!!!

it's not your fault MC.
    If Eidos had advertised startopia properly, then there would be hundreds of people playing startopia online. Gamespy or no gamespy. (There would also be a sequel or expansion pack)

If your server wasn't down, then people would be blasting away at each other.

If Gamespy wasn't so buggy then we would be playing much more online games. (Rather than reloading Gamespy over and over again until it works)

Eventually it all comes to companies not doing thier jobs properly.

Eidos, .tk server and Gamespy. Blame the companies.

By the way, I can't see the Game Board. It looks like it's connecting to the wrong site.

Are you using the right URL Hand-E-Food?

Its : http://thestartopialeague.50megs.com/index.html

Or www.thestartopialeague.tk

Well I think later on i'll PM everyone involved just to check if they still want to participate.

I can't get it to appear on either of those sites.

The image doesn't load for some reason. Clicking it takes you to it on the Image Server.

Well I believe you may have to wait for it to load when you click on the picture. I made that mistake too. . .

I just get the x symbol in the corner of the picture placeholder.

JOIN

Even though its a little late, I like to join the league, I just Started playing again, im addicted, and the thing about the gameboard not working, It doesnt load, you get the Red x in the top left corner of the picture, Try and fix it?

I'm really glas this has got going again

Jawilla its not to late you will be added very soon.

And the gameboard should be back up now guys - it was pointing to my old defunct host

Jawilla could you name your station please?

Page 3 of 4 First First 1234 Last