Thread: The Official Startopia League Thread

The Official Startopia League Thread

I delcare my stations name shalt be WAYSTATION KAPPA PI OMEGA! Quake with fear!
    Ex scientia potentia

Vector9 Studios Staff Member

http://www.vector9studios.com/

Originally posted by Davidg
    Quake with fear!
    Yeah.

My waystation shall be called um... er... Waystation Cristo Monte Alpha

Big Grin Heh...

Space Station Unicron Exitium I. Than I plan to rename the others when I take them over! Mwuahahahaha! Soon I will own the galaxy!

Waystation Tau-Ceti please

All right guys I'll update everything tommorow.

I like the names

I decided to do it now When you mouse over a station its name pops up.

Tommorow I intend ot spend all day re-making the site in Dremweaver MX. Its just so much better than Frontpage, sorry Bill, but its true!

I want to join but i´m not sure where my startopia CD is.

Originally posted by MunkeeChum
    Its just so much better than Frontpage, sorry Bill, but its true!
    Microsoft knows all. Do not dispair if you see men in black suits appear at your house. They're just there to, "Rehabilitate" you. On other note, great work Munkee!

hey munkee... my name is

s-r-w-o-o

not

s-w-r-o-o

just fyi..

and um... Im not going to get too complex with my station name... I may just call it station Bob.

Sorry about that

I'll update today.

Maybe

Since you won't read your PM, MunkeeChum.....How will the league be structured and when will the fun begin?

Startopia Players: I have tried playing the mod called Newcomer, where you have to get half of the inhabitants visiting your space station, but I can't make it happen and I give up. If you give it a try and are successful either post here or PM me please.

Also if anyone is interested in an open game PM me, I play Friday and Saturday evenings.

Can you plese call mine Waystaion Valencia-Cheesecake please thank you.

hahahahahaha oh god! hahahaha sorry i can't stop laughing! Valencia-Cheesecake HA! hahahahahaha <continues until some gors come over and drag him away>

Originally posted by Narcissus X
    Since you won't read your PM, MunkeeChum.....How will the league be structured and when will the fun begin?
    People challenge each other to online games. The winer gains control of the station they are fighting over. All challenges will be announced in a new thread.

It starts when the game board is full.

Medical Grey wants in! My station is Battle Station Gamma Hydroxy! and i am lord raptoris in the game.

If you can't get enough competetors, perhaps leave a couple of wild cards open. A special four player round could occur where all four players challange each other for control of a vacant station.

Thats a good idea. But unfortunately i cannot access the page or the manager.

I think the host is down....

Smile

I can't get to it either, but expect a flood of hits once it's back up, the Post has it Posted!

Thanks Alpha. The league needs the publicity

Rolleyes Nooooooooooooo!

Aaaah!!!!
    I woke up this morning to find my case for Startopia shattered, i thought "its okay the disc will be alright, someones probably just knocked it off the table" but no, when i opened it there was a large crack coming from the centre and spreading outwards. I went downstairs asked my Mother what happened and she had stepped on it. So i wont be joining in on the league until i buy a new disc. I will tell you when i do.

AAAAAH!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Breaks down into a pile of tears

Poor fella... *Pats Senor on his back* It's gonna be okay, just $5 down at the bargin bin now....

I propose we start the Save Senor v2's Sanity Fund!

I have five spare pennies.

I would like to donate.

Perhaps it is time to pull out the chilled beer and virgins and put them to good use?

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last