Thread: What do you think of Tidus’ new face?

What do you think of Tidus’ new face?

I like how they improved the overall graphics, but not Tidus’ face he looks pale and lifeless (lack of character) .I’m used to his old one.

ps3:

images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb201303221...

The sunset effect in this picture is not beautiful ,and he seems that he is added to the picture and not originally facing a sunset!

ps2:

www.examiner.com/slideshow/another-final-fantasy-x-hd-comparison-show-improved-character-models-and-more#slide=60240841

images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb201301161...

Final fantasy is presenting fantasy characters so they should not look as real.

Those are two totally different scenes, with a different facial expression and different environmental lighting.

Originally Posted by Zantuken
    Those are two totally different scenes, with a different facial expression and different environmental lighting.
    I know, but in both pictures we have the same person looking at the sunset (I chose the second one because it is in high quality) but still you can tell the difference in his face.

Anyway here is a comparison from the same scene

www.examiner.com/slideshow/another-final...

Originally Posted by Lumina

I like how they improved the overall graphics, but not Tidus’ face he looks pale and lifeless (lack of character) .I’m used to his old one.

ps3:

The sunset effect in this picture is not beautiful ,and he seems that he is added to the picture and not originally facing a sunset!

ps2:

(This member has 0 regestered titles 100 posts)

I dont mean to be mean, but just like Zantuken said its not even a real comparison. You havent even seen the game running so this is far fetched speculation.

(This member has 14 registered titles 1 post.)

On the other hand, you know what youre talking about and understand the reality of the topic.

I think we need more people with regestered titles posting. I also feel if you dont have any registered titles, maybe you shouldnt be allowed to post?

I reposted a picture from the same scene.....although I don't see the difference JUST in the lightning effects.

In the ps3 version the face looks somehow over smooth and lack the cartoonish/anime style whish suits a fantasy character.

I'm not totally against it but I was shocked when I first saw it, and many people online share the same opinion.

Originally Posted by Zantuken
    I prefer Tidus from ps2. I love that game, it's my favourite.

Not that I disliked how Tidus' face looked like in the PS2 version, but I am more partial to the PS3 one. It looks a little more natural, and closer to his CGI face.

I prefer Tidus and Yuna PS2 version, but the rest in the remakes improved well!

Originally Posted by Daniolaut

ps3:

ps2:

(This member has 0 regestered titles 100 posts)

I dont mean to be mean, but just like Zantuken said its not even a real comparison. You havent even seen the game running so this is far fetched speculation.

Originally Posted by Daniolaut

(This member has 14 registered titles 1 post.)

On the other hand, you know what youre talking about and understand the reality of the topic.

I think we need more people with regestered titles posting. I also feel if you dont have any registered titles, maybe you shouldnt be allowed to post?

It makes no difference if someone has 0 or 100 games registered. People post on here because they care about these games on some level. I currently own about 30 plus SE games, and I have 1 registered. So what. No 'one' person is better than anyone else in here. "Come on, man." lol Let's try to be peaceful here.

It's one of those things I wouldn't think about without seeing the side-by-side comparison first. I still couldn't care less. The only people I know that despise it are some female friends who raged over how cute Tidus use to be and another friend of mine who is about as anti Square Enix as anyone could be. Seriously, you could diss the box art and he would agree. But yes, anybody who uses this as a reason to not like this game probably had no intentions on liking it in the first place. Imo

I know what some of the FF10 fans are thinking. Sure, they'd love to see the game with an improved look, and maybe some 'additional' content. But, don't friggin 'CHANGE' anything! lol Personally, it doesn't bother me if they tweak the looks of the characters a little bit. But, that's me. I can understand if some people are concerned. Sometimes you have to try to put yourself in someone else's shoes. It makes things a little better for all parties involved.