Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Your Party?

Your Party?

Mine's Cecil, Tina, Cloud and Squall.

I changed it up recently to be Tidus instead of Squall, since he's more well rounded.

Although Cecil has poor stats, he's a tank, which is really useful in some of the Ultimate songs.

I got Squall, Cloud, Tidus, Vaan to lvl 99.

Now I'm working on lvling Zidane, Lightning, Terra, Bartz.

Mine are

Lightning

Cloud (lol typical)

Leon AND

Vaan

I think you mean Squall, you're using the Kingdom Hearts term for his name.

Originally Posted by imported_Summoner

I think you mean Squall, you're using the Kingdom Hearts term for his name.

I know but who cares?

I love saying "Leon" better than "SQUALLLLLL" :3

Yeah I kinda care though, I grew up with FFVIII so it doesn't feel right for me to hack his original name. Squall is alot better, when I hear Leon it makes me think of Resident Evil.

I just changed my party entirely. Now I'm using Faris, Shantotto, Aerith, and Lightning.

I currently have: Terra, Shantotto, Lightning, and Ashe. I wish to get: Cosmos, Princess Sarah, Aerith, and Yuna for my final party, but it's too difficult to get their shards since my Rythmia is maxed out at 99999 so I have to do the Chaos Shrine.... I wish they had a store system where you could buy character shards with left over Rhythmia.

My original party is: Cloud, Cecil, Bartz, and Tidus. They're all level 99. I'm looking forward to unlocking more female characters so I can start leveling my original female characters whilst still getting the bonus.

More Dark Notes and time at the Chaos Chrine....if I get the Chocobo song *one* more time...!

Right now I'm maxing Firion, Tidus, Cloud, and Squall. Slowely but surely!

Lighting as leader, Cloud, Squall and Vaan as members

They are almost lvl 90

Changed my party to Ashe, Vaan, Yuna and Zidane. (Going to replace Zidane with Vivi as soon as I unlock him)

I like getting the double Title Character bonus when I do FFXII songs thanks to Vaan and Ashe.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

Originally Posted by Prism

I currently have: Terra, Shantotto, Lightning, and Ashe. I wish to get: Cosmos, Princess Sarah, Aerith, and Yuna for my final party, but it's too difficult to get their shards since my Rythmia is maxed out at 99999 so I have to do the Chaos Shrine.... I wish they had a store system where you could buy character shards with left over Rhythmia.

Well, got all my characters now with Cosmo.

SQUALL - LIGHTNING and another 2, with them I have the 100% of all songs played

I use Zidane, Squall, Cecil, and Cloud =D.

Eiko, Fran, Paine, last slot i keep changing around hehe.

Eiko fran and paine are the best!!
    YEEEE!!!

Page 2 of 2 First First 12