Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Your Party?

Your Party?

So the stats of the characters matter during a song such as Speed, Attack, HP, etc. Based on this I can't wait to assemble an awesome party. My party is going to have Vivi in it for sure. I'll build off of that...maybe Squall, Ashe, and Locke.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

Squall

Ashe

Yuna

Snow

My party will definitely have a character from VII or VIII in there

I'm thinking maybe Onion Knight, Bartz, Terra, and Lightning, at least out of the initial options. It's so hard to choose though! I love most of the characters, and there are even more of the "hidden" characters that I really want to use.

I'm thinking Onion Knight, Locke, Faris, and Lightning.

Keep posting your parties?

Also, is Cosmos a playable character?

I believe she is.

Originally Posted by Coddlefish

I'm thinking Onion Knight, Locke, Faris, and Lightning.

I see we're thinking along the same lines, just switched our V & VI characters! I definitely want to give Faris & Locke some playtime, I just have no idea how involved the character unlock process will be.

I heard it's gonna take alot of points from gameplay to be able to unlock all of the hidden characters, I don't know how many there are but I hear there is a Cid, Aeris, Snow, Ashe, I think Kain. I am kinda hoping for more. I'd really like to see Rinoa and Hope included and hoping that there will be DLC with more character choices. ^^

Originally Posted by imported_Summoner

I heard it's gonna take alot of points from gameplay to be able to unlock all of the hidden characters, I don't know how many there are but I hear there is a Cid, Aeris, Snow, Ashe, I think Kain. I am kinda hoping for more. I'd really like to see Rinoa and Hope included and hoping that there will be DLC with more character choices. ^^

You forgot Vivi.

Hehe yeah I did forget about him. lol.

My current party is Terra Cloud Cecil Bartz. What can I say, my fondest memories are of 4-7.

My party is Terra, Cecil, Bartz, and Firion at the moment.

Currently, my party is as follows:

Leader - Tidus

Shantoto

Warrior of Light

Terra

Currently,

Tidus (Leader)

Squall

Terra

Cloud

And I'm grinding hard to get Locke. Those indigo shards are difficult to get.

I picked Zidane, Squall, Lightning and Terra for my team. Pretty good team but I do plan on trying other characters out as well. This is quite a fun game. I am glad I pre-ordered it.

I'm actively switching people around, but my favorite party will have Vivi someday.

There is one extra character from each game, plus Cosmos. Lemme see if I can remember them all lol.

That would be awesome Basho. There's 2 characters I'm currently unlocking (have to get many more shards). My party has remained the same since I started the game:

Squall

Terra

Shantoto

Cloud

Right, forgot to answer the topic question lol.

Zidane (party leader, INSANE agility)

Vaan (highest luck at level one, and it's definetely still way up there)

Cloud

Firion (both had the highest strength at level one)

Right now I'm at an average of lvl 58 with these guys, and I'll start swapping out Firion and Vaan to max out everyone else when they hit 99.

I'll have to wait till I get my bonus characters but based on personal favorites, I'll want to have Vivi, Zidane, Snow and possibly Sephiroth as a group. We'll how how the stats are once I get them.

Right now I'm using Squall (he seems pretty balanced), Cloud (STR heavy it seems), Tidus (Leaning more towards AGI), Vaan (LUCK heavy)

Cloud, Bartz, Lightning, and Squall

I almost unlocked Ashe, I might substitute her in for Cloud. Depends on what her strong point is.

I unlocked Vivi and Ashe in that order.

Poor Ashe. She keeps talking about revenge.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last