Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Where are you from?

Where are you from?

Where are you from?

Which country and town are you from?I'm from Finland, Kuopio

Reaperbot Guest
    I live in Auckland, New Zealand!!!!!!!!!1

I was born in Rochester, NY (USA). I grew up in a small, hick, dairy farm town in western NY called Rushford. And i currently live in Springfield, MO.

Ahoy, me maties!

Norway calling over here....

Technically I'm Norwegian.. but the Brit in me tells me otherwise.. lol

The land of the midnight sun where the polarbear roam the city streets and everyone is born with a pair of skis on their feet. Majestic mountains, great lakes and trolls. Yes, Norway has it all.

I'm from all over the England - was born in Maidstone, but currently residing about as far north as possible without venturing into bonnie Scotland, although I spent most of my life somewhere in the middle, a little place called Knutsford, and the best years of my life in Leeds and Paris.

El-Spaz, how big is Rochester? I know 2 guys from Rochester NY who're about the same age as you... I don't want to sound like a total, er... spaz... by asking if you know them and it turns out Rochester is the size of Great Britain!
    I'm a firm believer in philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule!

Actually, Rochester is not that big of a city. It has a few skyscrapers, but nothing major...maybe 150,000 people max. Kodak, Xerox, and Bausch and Lomb are based there as are RIT (well known for it's computer enginering, arts and crafts, and photography schools) and U of R (very well known for it's medical research), and a minor league baseball team and major league soccer team (go Rhinos!) but all in all the city doesn't offer that much.

But I just saw you didn't actually live there very long right?
    I'm a firm believer in philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule!

Originally posted by harry_tippers_love_child
    But I just saw you didn't actually live there very long right?
    I was born and lived there till i was five then i moved back for college and lived in the area for about five more years. I always have considered it to be my home town.

e_mcgoey Guest
    Thunder Bay, Ontario, originally. Toronto now. They're both in Ontario, but Thunder Bay is an 18-hour drive north.

(...yes, Ontario is a big, big province)

I'm in Cranston Rhode Island. (That is in America)

Im from one of the smallest towns in whole of the Netherlands, its BORING but at least I have the time to game!!

im australian mate! bobs ur uncle

are there any more aussies out there

I am in Aus. I live in tassie and we only have 4 tv chanels

Reaperbot Guest
    we have 5!(if you don't pay that is)

I reside in London, don't ya know.

I live in a little peaceful (if you could call it that) town in the middle of Coal Mining Country. It's in West Virginia, USA. I've been livin' here about 4 years.

Oh yeah, my mom says we're plannin' on goin' to London!

CANADA! And darn proud of it!
    signature image
    The TimeSplitters Portal - For all your Time Splitting needs

Unhappy I live in...

....Belgium.

I'm so lonely....

BUT THAT DAMN GOOD!!!

A Dorset (That's down the bottom coast of England) boy through and through oww arrr oww arrr, any others from my stake?

I live in San Marcos, California, USA. It's just an average everday city. Oh, and Arnold Schwarzennagger (or however you spell it) is our Governer!!!! (in case you guys haven't heard)
    Hi. Allow me to introduce myself... **pulls out double barrell shotgun and blasts your face at point blank range**

I live in Oklahoma
    .............tumble weed..................

I live in Bloomington (Minneapolis) Minnesota. 80,000 people one huge mall no real skyscrapers (thats bloomington not minneapolis)

I live in Lincolnshire, England. All there is, is endless farmland and a few towns and small cities here and there.....this is no place for a machinist!
    #He's small and bald,
    And talks to machines.
    His hair can't wave in the summer breeze.
    He's the Machinist....Child!

http://upload.serverseed.com/pictars...nist%20sig.jpg

San Jose, California.

btw-can you not swear at all here
    Find me over at the Madden message boards.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last