Thread: FINAL FANTASY X favorite place on the game?

FINAL FANTASY X favorite place on the game?

Your favorite place in the entire game!by music or gameplay

Bevelle.

Easily, by far, the Calm Lands. The song was perfect. The setting was perfect. I remember hooking the game up to my stereo and going to sleep to that song. Cheesy, but I think I was 12 then. Can't really blame me lol

Blitzball arena. anyday. Nuff said.

Moonflow is such a beautiful little place.

Clearly, the Cloister or Trials ... JK. I like the Mi'ihen High Road, Calm Lands, Omega Ruins, I love the Lady Yunalesca fight. All the music in this game is great.

Cloister or Trials i dont like much look like only work

i liked more Cloister or Trials temples, when that strange opera music meaning sacred begin to play

Also remind, The died people at Sin attack

like Yuna are sending his souls to a good place

And Tidus see a lot of corpses

very sad scene.

I like Yunalesca's room in Zanarkand. I like the 'outer-space' look to it.

Originally Posted by Grimoire

Moonflow is such a beautiful little place.

It would have been nice if the X-2 perfect ending had everyone returned to the moonflow at night like Tidus wanted. That would have been a great send off

Couldn't have said it better myself. As it is now, it does feel like something has been left hanging.

I always loved Kilika. The feel of the place aside from the tragety was always warm, obviously captured the "islander" vibe. Same reason in XIII-2 I liked New Bodhum. Plus, it was the place I was most interested in seeing in X-2 when that came out.

Everything !

i remember when i first played this game i never did anything else but playing it. BEST GAME EVER!

FATE music.
    SERVER: Adamantoise
    IGN: Minty Sky

Besaid, Kilika, Mi'ihen Highroad, and Luca. Spira in general is a beautiful world but those listed are my favorites.