Thread: Final Fantasy Tactics - PC

Final Fantasy Tactics - PC

Final Fantasy Tactics - PC

I really loved this game, wish it was multiplayer with a even playing ground. Perhaps you guys could make it for PC.

Hmm it´s good only consoles and surpass everybody because looks exclusive! in PC not!

I would not buy or play Final Fantasy Tactics for PC nevet by simple reasons:

I don´t like multiplayer and online experience!

And most important Final Fantasy Tactics for PC would be generic

there are lots of games system and gameplay identical as Final Fantasy Tactics Pc!.

The PSP version has an amazing localization and multiplayer. MP is a hassle though. I got lucky because I have one friend who is a big fan of FF.

Final Fantasy Tactics (PC)

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
    Do it already so you can have money to make a decent Final Fantasy Tactics II

I would definitely like to see a Tactics game for the PC. Hell, I would be happy if they just did a port. It was my favorite PS1 game. I don't own any of the major consoles at this point though. I'm exclusively a PC gamer and I wish SE would show us some love. I would love to see them expand the Tactics universe and make a really polished, awesome, new Tactics game for PC and consoles. All these Tactics-like games coming out for handhelds is a waste. Why cater the best games to the smallest audience? I don't understand that.

Why neglecting PC???

Maybe someone can give me a better answer then some BS about piracy, am I the only person that thinks SE is leave million of dollars by just not releasing on PC? i mean every thing from the remakes to the new releases. With new consoles being based on x86 architecture there leaves no good argument for not porting to PC. Just think how much money they could have just off the back log of re-releases, FF, SO, DQ up to $15 a pop, or hell create one big collection could probably retail up to 200 if they include enough games.
    They blow off the fans time and time again, but yet keep dumping money into FF 13? I didn't hate the game but I sure didn't see the need for two sequels (both with big continuity issues. Probably 75% of the 300 friends I have on steam would buy all the old ones FF 1-12 as ports (no need for upgrades) , add the all the DQ and SO I dont know how they can leave all this money out there, how does it make business sense??

Yes, please do that Square, me and many others would love to buy that game for PC, and also there's a thread on Steam asking for the game to be released on PC/Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/39140/...5056705430654/

Big Grin Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (Steam/PC)

Hey all,

Has anyone heard if Square is planning on migrating their PSP version of FFT to the PC platform? I see that it's been done for iOS (Apple) products, but honestly, I'd love to be able to play on my computer with the enhanced graphics (and much bigger screen ). The biggest thing I'd like to see too is multiplayer with friends over Steam. That's such a fun concept of FFT to be able to Rendezvous with a friend and attack a foe together though the PSP limits this ability hardcore with IR-only wireless abilities.

Thanks!

Judguh

I'll gladly spend my £ for that game as well, I love FFT, and there aren't any tactical game that can match FFT, story, jobs, fighting locations, fights... all are just brilliant! Make it on PC!

Good luck with that. There isn't even an Android version.
    Motomu Toriyama's biggest fan