Thread: 32 Bit Color??

32 Bit Color??

Question 32 Bit Color??

Hi all. I just installed Thief 2 and need a little help. The game plays flawlessly but I'm only able to set it to 16 bit color. I can choose any resolution but only at 16 bit. Does this game plays at 32 bit and does it use D3D or OpenGL? I have XP Home with all the latest updates. Also my video and sound drivers are all up to date.. Any ideas? Thanks

First, you don't need to type in large or colored fonts; people can read the default font well enough and such a font could be considered rude.

Thief II does not support 32-bit color mode and uses D3D.

Wink

Thanks for the quick reply and so that you know,I prefer to use the the big fonts and different colors because it's my preference. People should not assume of someone being rude or what have you. This is the way I like to post. End of story!!!

I'm sorry Munin, but did you say something? Who are you talking to? .....

---
    LeatherMan

Colorblind and proud!

Hulk:

No. Not end of story. I agree with Munin. Please try to be nice and blend in. Note that Munin and I are moderators, and we can enforce our views on this point if necessary. Posting in all caps is in the same category, so please don't revert to that either.

Thumbs Down

Originally posted by Peter Smith
    Hulk:

No. Not end of story. I agree with Munin. Please try to be nice and blend in. Note that Munin and I are moderators, and we can enforce our views on this point if necessary. Posting in all caps is in the same category, so please don't revert to that either.
    Excuse me!!! Why are you saying I'm not being nice. Nice has nothing to do with this anyway. This has to do with me posting. It's not CAPS that I'm using. These are features that are available for us in this community to use and I'm going to use them. I'm not trying to mean,disrespectful or come off as some total n00b. And I can see that both you and Munin are moderators but there is no need to push your weight on me for something that you, Munin or whoever else feels this is a problem. I have every right to enforce my views too. If this is such a problem,why not eliminate these features of size,font,color,bold etc.... from these forums? I posted a question,received a quick reply and then have to deal with this treatment from moderators. Very disappointing.....

Wrong. Using this bulletin board is a privilege and not a right, and as such all users are subject to the rules laid out in the <a href="http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10">Terms of Agreement</a>. Read them before you post again.

The fancy features are available because our members are responsible and courteous enough not to abuse them.