Page 6 of 6 First First ... 23456

Thread: Announcing FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster

Announcing FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster

Why Square Enix made Final Fantasy X-2
    (Siliconera)
    ― “It was a unique first time trial because we made such a rich story for Final Fantasy X and we wanted to build upon it. We didn’t want the story to end at X,” Kitase reminisced.

Final Fantasy X + X-2 at Gallery Nucleus
    (Final Fantasy Network)
    ― more pictures from the event.

Originally Posted by MichaelChou
    Will there be an limited or collectors edition of FFX/X-2HD for the psvita?? I really want that twin pack in English
    I doubt it, I don't have much faith in Square Enix these days

They are ruining all of their series, they refuse to license out Taito and Eidos games to other publishers

Why did Square Enix bother acquiring Taito and Eidos if they were just going to let those games rot away to nothing and not do anything with them

the Tomb Raider reboot was HORRIBLE,

I would love to see Saga, Mana, Front Mission, Xenogears get some attention but only if it's something released on the 3DS, VITA or a CONSOLE

Square Enix needs to STOP with Mobile Phone games, they already ruined Final Fantasy V and VI

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster out now!
    ― Who’s gonna save Spira, if you don’t?

Why is the Final Fantasy X world melancholy after Final Fantasy X-2?
    (Siliconera)
    ― We talked to Final Fantasy X producer Yoshinori Kitase about the radio drama, Final Fantasy X: Will, found in Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster.

The Art of Final Fantasy X/X-2 video.

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster now 25% off (that was quick)
    (Siliconera)
    ― not even a full month after the remake’s release, Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster is already down to $29.99 at GameStop.

can you do an update to be able to turn off the dark aeons?

Fantastic pack just got it yesterday for my Vita included ART Cards,Voucher code for X-2 and the game itself (X)

For a limited time, get $10 off Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster on Amazon!

Not buying until it's cross-buy. Shouldn't have to pay twice. It's greedy on Square's behalf. Especially considering that I've already bought this twice when it came out for PS2.
    Last edited by TheNevet; 22nd Aug 2014 at 16:46.

Theres only ive had with ff10 and that is because there is no world map or co trol of the airship and that ruined the game for me because i like the 9 ffs (not counting ff8) because they had a world map and controllable airship.

Page 6 of 6 First First ... 23456