Thread: Announcing FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster

Announcing FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster

This'll go great with my Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix.

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster drama takes place one year after FFX-2 (Siliconera)
    www.siliconera.com/2013/07/09/final-fant...

FINAL FANTASY X|X-2 HD REMASTER ANNOUNCES LIMITED EDITION na.square-enix.com/finalfantasyxx2hd/go/...

Love the idea of the LE...but I already have all of the import artbooks with all this art. I'm a sucker for special stuff though, so this is as good as ordered. Well, once I get the chance to do so. >_>

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster

• Arranged music comparison trailer – here's a lovely little trailer comparing some of the gameplay from the original Final Fantasy X release with footage from the new HD Remaster version.

MaliceDarkheart: Your post about Final Fantasy XIV does not belong in the Final Fantasy X forum. Stick to the forum guidelines in the future.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 30th Aug 2013 at 09:10.

• Limited Edition photo – have a closer look at the goodies included in this gorgeous edition.

Final fantasy X Hd remaster voices ?

Easy question.

Are you going to be lucky ? Are we going to have Japanese voices in Europe ? Are are going to suffer of English voices again ?

Oh sure English voices are fine but both Tidus and Rikku are looking so dumb with those voices.

I am not angry at all even if my comment looks like I am. But I am just a little fed up with the fact we are not allowed to play with japanese voices in our country.

Thanks a lot for your attention and have a nice day

• Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster TGS 2013 trailer – open the trailer in full screen, set it to 1080p, and see why this is one of the most loved Final Fantasy games ever made!
    • Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster out in Japan on December 19 (Final Fantasy Network) – Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster will be out before the Holidays in Japan, according to the newest issue of VJump which reveals a December 19th, 2013 release date.

I kinda mostly want to know if they will update the character models of Lulu and Wakka in X-2 so that they actually look pregnant and chubby respectively. I heard that they just used the models from FFX in X-2 because they could not be bothered coming up with new ones. As they are updating all the models to HD are they going to fix their original laziness or just claim that that would violate the nostalgia. I understand keeping mistakes that accidentally made a game more fun but carrying over mistakes born of apathy really annoys me.

That said I'm really looking forward to both games.
    The body is but a vessel for the soul. A puppet that bends to the soul's tyranny...
    ...but body and soul both demand chocolate.

Screens show shiny Bahamut, Gun Mage Rikku
    (Siliconera)
    more screenshots Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster from Square Enix show Yuna’s summons in HD and a few of the jobs from Final Fantasy X-2.

Square Enix you better release the VITA versions of X and X-2 in Physical form, include Last Mission with X-2 upon release and include a full physical manual with each game!

Final Fantasy X Superboss Penance is in Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
    (Siliconera)
    Penance was one of the additions in Final Fantasy X made for Final Fantasy X International. This superboss appears after you defeat all of the Dark Aeons and Penance has well over 10 million HP.

Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster will have International Dresspheres, and Creature Creator
    (Siliconera)
    Final Fantasy XIII-2 wasn’t the first game where you could have a monster instead of another party member. Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission dabbled with that idea eight years earlier.

Final Fantasy X's original idea and other reflections from Yoshinori Kitase
    (Siliconera)
    – Yoshinori Kitase also explains why Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Reamster took so long to develop and why they chose to add a radio drama an epilogue to Final Fantasy X-2.

Japan is getting physical releases of the VITA versions of X and X-2

Final Fantasy X VITA
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VLJM-35054

Final Fantasy X-2 VITA
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VLJM-35055

North America BETTER get them too

Screenshots and promotional CG artwok.
    (Game Watch, 4 Gamer)

Even more Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster screenshots
    – hey folks, we've got another bundle of screenshots from Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for you to feast your eyes upon!

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD release date
    we’re excited to announce that Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster will be available for the PlayStation 3 in North America on March 18, 2014 and in Europe and PAL territories on March 21, 2014!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 18th Nov 2013 at 20:13.

Sounds great minus being too little too late... If there is a PS4 version, I will get it hands down, but I have no intention of rehooking up my ps3 4 months into PS4's life.

Page 3 of 6 First First 123456 Last