Thread: Announcing FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster

Announcing FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    The International Content of FFX|X-2 HD www.finalfantasy.net/x/international-con...
    You usually know a lot of stuff and I just want to reconfirm what was in the link. So the <big>"Eternal Calm &mdash; Final Fantasy X-2: Prologue</big>" will be included in the x/x-2 remaster?

I am quite sure that it will be included in the Japanese release, however I am not 100% sure whether everything will be carried over for the overseas release or not. For example, Last Mission would require an English dub, and the JP development team did recently say that they have yet to decide if LM is going to be included or not.

I am quite sure that it will be included in the Japanese release, however I am not 100% sure whether everything will be carried over for the overseas release or not. For example, Last Mission requires a new English dub, and the JP development team did recently say that they have yet to decide if LM is going to be included or not.
    For most games about to come out it says coming fall 2013, like for KH 1.5 HD Remaster or Lightning Returns, but for the FFX/X-2 HD Remaster it only says coming 2013. DO you think that may imply that it will be here sometime sooner then fall or am I simply trying to read to far into this in excitement?

Since they still haven't decided on all the contents (or so they say), I wouldn't expect the remaster version to be released too soon. Only time will tell.

Well that might just kill it for me. What is the point of releasing the international version without all the international content? IDC if something didn't get dubbed or not. That is what subtitles are for to throw in there. So hopefully they see this and kick it in gear or it will be a wasted effort.

Famitsu Provides Development Status Update On Final Fantasy Games

www.siliconera.com/2013/05/29/famitsu-pr...

Final Fantasy X HD &ndash; 80%

Final Fantasy X-2 HD &ndash; 65%

Final Fantasy VIII (PC) &ndash; 80%

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII &ndash; 70%

I believe that we will have the X/X-2 HD Remaster by the end of June to early July I do not believe that Square-Enix will be dumb enough to drop multiple high-dollar, and projected high-selling, games all at the same time during the Holiday season. I think that if these percents are accurate that my projection for the release is well within the realm of plausibility.

Oh and btw, thanx Grimoire for the link.

Originally Posted by Zeke

I believe that we will have the X/X-2 HD Remaster by the end of June to early July I do not believe that Square-Enix will be dumb enough to drop multiple high-dollar, and projected high-selling, games all at the same time during the Holiday season. I think that if these percents are accurate that my projection for the release is well within the realm of plausibility.

Gotta disagree there on that date unfortunately. They only were able to raise 10% and 15% from last time in May. This could just be that those two percentages were 'difficult' parts of the development process. They would also need to take time to correctly mass produce it, not to mention they would have to complete it and it is already May 30. As much as I want it before the end of June, it seems that it would be more accurately finished between the end of July and sometime in September. Of course I don't have as much experience in that area to actually guarantee anything.

Still though, if we see the release before the end of June that'll be amazing and I will be much pleased.

Originally Posted by Zeke

You may be correct, it's all speculation at this point. I will be super happy if it drops in July, and I realize my dream of June is a little far-fetched, but fingers-crossed right?

FINAL FANTASY X|X-2 HD Remaster at E3 www.jp.square-enix.com/ffx_x-2HD/E3/

"Ask developers Yoshinori Kitase and Motomu Toriyama your FINAL FANTASY X|X-2 HD Remaster questions!" www.facebook.com/FinalFantasyX/posts/473...

FINAL FANTASY X|X-2 HD Remaster at E3 www.jp.square-enix.com/ffx_x-2HD/E3/

"Ask developers Yoshinori Kitase and Motomu Toriyama your FINAL FANTASY X|X-2 HD Remaster questions!" www.facebook.com/FinalFantasyX/posts/473...
    Thank you, now if only my google translater would finish translating the japanese page I'd be able to read it.

ODAIBA EXPO 2013 - Square Enix Expo Has Lightning Returns, Final Fantasy XIV, And FFX HD On Display www.siliconera.com/2013/06/10/square-eni...

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster E3 trailer and screenshots eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/final-fantasy...

-Kitase + Toriyama Talk Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
    www.finalfantasy.net/x/kitase-toriyama-t...
    -Yuna outfit in Lightning Returns
    www.finalfantasy.net/x/kitase-toriyama-t...

Really, all of E3 goes by and still no release date on this HD Remaster, I admit I expected one...Oh well I guess.

Final Fantasy X Is Prettier In HD, But Still Needs Work www.siliconera.com/2013/06/14/well-final...

Square Enix: High Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Sales Could Pave Way for More www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-06-17...

Square Enix: High Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Sales Could Pave Way for More www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-06-17...
    In light of this announcement, I am buying 2 copies.

Final Fantasy&rsquo;s Key Developers Talk About Their Progress And Struggles Of Late
    www.siliconera.com/2013/06/20/key-final-...

Japan Expo 2013 : Lightning Returns, KH HD 1.5 ReMIX et FFX HD jouables ! eu.square-enix.com/fr/blog/japan-expo-20...

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Will Have A Limited Edition
    www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/current/062...
    www.siliconera.com/2013/06/25/final-fant...

Square Enix @ Japan Expo! Presentations! Signings! eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/square-enix-j...

FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD
    -Magazine Scan - New Content Added?
    www.ff-reunion.net/sqex/2013/07/03/ff10_...

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Has A New Drama Sequence During The Credits
    www.siliconera.com/2013/07/03/final-fant...

Page 2 of 6 First First 123456 Last