View Poll Results: What shall we name him, our savior

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chandrich

8 21.05%
  • Wilma

9 23.68%
  • I say neither ( please make a suggestion)

3 7.89%
  • This is blasphemy!

18 47.37%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last

Thread: Under what name shall we worship the Sky-Goat?

Under what name shall we worship the Sky-Goat?

Under what name shall we worship the Sky-Goat?

And so it was foretold: That the prophets would descend and lift from the forum the fear and anguish.

Thus the power of the Sky-Goat did relieve from its followers the depression of "No sequel" and instill in their hearts a sense of enlightenment.

And so there was great rejoicing and the people were happy. They wanted to repay the Sky-Goat - he that giveth them shelter, he that blesseth them with cheesy balls and bestow upon them splendour.

But how shall we pray they cried to the prophets How shall we tell our lord how much we love him?

Just call out his name and let your thoughts entwine with his. Then you shall will speak with the Sky-Goat himself.

But What Is His Name O Prophet?

Now we must decide. Take part in the poll. New name suggestions are greatly appreciated.

There are over 10,000 names for the Sky Goat, but the one that sums up its entire existence is, 'spam'.

Exclamation

HEATHEN!!

Worship the Sky-Goat or feel his wrath!

This is blasphemy. If there is a God, then be assured that He/She would look dimly on this. I personally do not wish for a taste of hot thunderbolt, and nor should you if you have any sense. Even if there is no God, Startopia fans should have better things to do, such as managing thier piece of donut, than creating one.

Vote Blasphemy, my freinds, for the sake of us all. Or worship the Zedem Monks' God, which has much more bearing on a Startopia forum.

Make your choice- are you for or against spam?

EDIT: And if the depression of 'no sequel' is so deep, then think of the current quality of the game. Apart from more missions, which we can include (complete with speech) what is there to be done that could improve it? By the way, the Pingoton does still exist. And by fiddling with Arona.CSV, you can enable buying it, or even make it essential. And wages can be enabled too- just fiddle with Class Data In[MISSION NAME].txt to enable them.

Have fun.

At this point there is no escape from the spam. It is like that gigantic 'blob that ate New York'.

She is not named after some prehistoric house-wife. She is the divine beast and deserves a divine name. None shall slander Wilma.

Munkee-Chum is the Prophet of the Sky-Goat, the Sky-Goat communicates through the Chum of Munkees.

Bow down overmind who doth not believeth! The God of the Zedem Monks is the Sky-Goat.

And I who have scribed the dreams of the Munkee-Chum prophet of the Sky-Goat see through the metaphors.

The Sky Goats true name is...*Drumroll* EIDUR GUDJOHNSON

REPENT THY SINS!!!

BELIEVE IN YOUR PROPHET!!

EMBRACE THE LOVE OF THE SKY-GOAT!!

HE WHOS NAME IS CHANDILMA GUDJOHNSON!!!

HE LOVES EVERY ONE OF YOU MY CHILDREN!!

And well Overmind, we have nothing else to do on this forum, at least we're getting to have some fun

HEATHEN!!

For our slow minded members, his name is a combination of Chandrich, Wilma and Eidur Gudjohnson

snovsprh ehj watlu forn wisnconisn fanru jalbre
    boap nuir nsaki wantu oblon be wa nor njimmy

Njimmy? I thought the Eternal Cabbage was dead!

Originally posted by DMA57361
    "Woe upon those that thieve from the all powerful sky goat."
    With that one simple sentance I think I started a religion of SPAM.

Opps.

Big Grin

SPAM! No, you are confused fellow worshipper. SPAM is the creator of the Dark Lord Ghyron, the Sky-Goat is destinned to one-day chow down on the meaty marrow of SPAM and so all thew followers of spam shall lose their powers and be put to death by carbonated water. It is then the Sky-Goat shall decend to judge those worthy of Cheesiness and reunite those in his great dairy.

harq eth ehrald ungels isng hial to het newb orn knig.

Big Grin

*Laramaniac smells the influx of Startopians!! Are you bored again over there??? LOL

Wink

"It must be allow'd, that these Blasphemies of an infernall Train of Daemons are Matters of too common Knowledge to be deny'd; the cursed Voices of MunkeeChum and Buzrael, of Ghyron and Belial, being heard now from under Ground by above a Score of credible Witnesses now living. I myself did not more than a Fortnight ago catch a very plain Discourse of evill Powers in the Hill behind my House; wherein there were a Rattling and Rolling, Groaning, Screeching, and Hissing, such as no Things of this Earth could raise up, and which must needs have come from those Caves that only black Magick can discover, and only the Divell unlock".

HPL (more or less)

The Dunwich Horror (of SkyGoat naming)

I recommend you call him/it Aloysius P. Sky-Goat, Esq.

Cool

Originally posted by LARAMANIAC
    *Laramaniac smells the influx of Startopians!! Are you bored again over there??? LOL
    It's an invasion.

Aaahhhhh, go back ... GO BACK!

I wondered where this thread had gone!

Not even a "MOVED:" in the ST forum.

Still. I recommend everyone ignore this thread. Lots.

The AlphaOmega hath exposed us to the General Heathens! I demand we be moved back home, this is not for outsiders, they will mock us and trow fruit us!

THESE ARE NON-BELIEVERS MY STARTOPIAN BRETHEN!!

HEED NOT THEIR CALLS AND LET US RETREAT TO OUR SANCTUARY WAYSTATION ZETA-PLURAL MK II, WHERE WE CAN REJOICE IN THE SAFETY OF THE SKY-GOATS COMFORT!!!

RETURN US TO OUR SPIRITUAL HOME!

Cool

Off you go, back home.

I can only assume that Alpha moved it to ECC by accident.
    if not.. well.. he is free to do so again. LOL
    - signed -

We thank you kind Xcom

You're presence will always be honoured in our home.

May the Sky-goat bless you with great fertility.

Smile

Damn, can't dump my spam in the general forum... Hmmm... I'll put it where nobody would ever think to look!

That is a really evil thing to do. Too bad there is a big "MOVED" link in the community forum.

Maybe we can claim this forum in the name of Waystation Zeta Plural mkII.

Smile

Fine, I'll hide the moved link! Then nobody will ever know... Mwah!

Edit: Eek! I'm not a mod here! Oh dear... It's out of my control now... Just like that movie with the dinosaurs and the island. Remember the one? "A Walk To Remember" I think it was called. Yes, thats the one.

Smile

There you go. You may resume now.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last