Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LOK Fan Fiction Results!!!

Originally posted by Plink
    *eyes grow very, VERY wide*
    I am not worthy...
    *bows to Chris* Thank you ever so much...

*runs around and hugs all the other writers again* Yaaay!!
    You are so worthy, Plink - dun be a dummy-dummy.

And what is it with me and hugs in the past few days? Between Plink here and some of my female friends on campus, I think I'm just about hugged-out!

BAH!!!
    http://www.angelfire.com/art2/thirdpersona/rio.txt

And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell... "One more soldier reporting, sir. I've served my time in Hell."

hey congradulations guys.

Woah firstly Well Done to everyone! us LoK fans sure do know how to write and have fun!

And also BIG thanks the Chris who is giving everyone who entered a Soundtrack Woah!

I never won anything in my life so Cheers!

Wise Man Domingo Guest

Question Question!

Will there be similar contests in the future? 'cause if there is, you can count me in!!!

I'm thinkin we oughtta give the whole contest idea a rest for a while. If they decide to do another, they'll do one - and if not, then they won't. Simple as that.

BAH!!!
    http://www.angelfire.com/art2/thirdpersona/rio.txt

And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell... "One more soldier reporting, sir. I've served my time in Hell."

Wise Man Domingo Guest
    HOLD THE PHONE!!!! I GET A SOUNDTRACK?! SWEET!!!! I'll e-mail my address to you when I get home (I'm using a school computer right now and cannot access my hotmail account from here, and I technically shouldn't be posting right now... better log off)

Nice consolation prize, if i do say so myself.

BTW, I re-read my story (Dawn of an Empire) and noticed that it needs some, er, improvements. So, I am rewriting the whole thing from scratch. On paper, that is, seeing as how the only reason I've been able to go online is these wonderful computers they have in school. The Prologue is finished, and on 8 x 11 in. college-ruled paper it is... twelve pages long. The old one was one page. This'll take a while...

Smile

Very cool, congratulations, everyone!

Big Grin

Wow!
    I'm really surprised that my short story came fifth. It generally followed established events, so I knew I couldn't get too many points for creativity.

Well done everyone, especially Binky!
    Legacy of Kain: Dark Chronicle | On Facebook | On Twitter
    Filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by a pompous historian.

Woah! Hey, congrats all you crazy people. Shame I join the forum too late, eh? Oh well.

this is soo awesome!!!

i was dumb 2 enter so early though...ahh well...

im really happy!...but to tell the truth...im a bit dissapointed...i wanted to be in the top 5

Smile

Congratulations, everyone!
    signature image

Sweet Im suprised the runners up got soundtracks, Im greatful for that. Congrats to everyone else twas a fun compo.

Smile Prizes...

Hey all,
    Just wanted you to know that I have finally sent out all the prizes today. But I still have not received mailing addresses from the following:

Devil you Know
    DragonKid
    Sokar
    Rammyaku
    Rahab_Fan

If you would like your prize sent out, just send me your address to cbruno@crystald.com.
    Thanks.
    ~Chris
    Crystal Dynamics

Wise Man Domingo Guest
    I just got my soundtrack yesterday! Excellent prize, man, excellent prize.

Yo Chris,
    I also reccived my soundtrack yesterday, the disc art is kickin. Thankies very much

got mine today
    big thanks to the Butterfly Lord, Umah and all the other judges.

chuffy
    http://www.angelfire.com/retro/monkey24/sigrazman.txt
    we are all lying in the gutter, but only some of us are looking at the stars.

Thumbs Up

You're quite welcome, chuffy. Congrats.

Ack! Got mine yesterday, I just haven't had time to say thank you!
    So thank you for being kind enough to reward everyone.
    You're reading the post of a person who rings her own phone number just to see what happens...

Shameless self-promotion

Congratulations to everyone who won. Even thought I was writing my fic when the contest was annouced, I didn't manage to complete it in time because I'm such a slow/lazy writer. So I posted it to the FF.net under the name TaleSpinner. The story is called Hive.

i got mine!!!

how do i open the art? i dont have any photo shop programs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12