Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last

Thread: Drakengard 3

Drakengard 3

Drakengard 3

Welcome to the Drakengard 3 discussions thread!

Running into issues? Then contact customer support: EU, NA.

To reach the support site for the SQUARE ENIX GAME STORE/E-STORE, please visit http://www.findmyorder.com and log in.
    If you require additional assistance with your order please contact Digital River directly via phone at 1-866-585-3251.
    ---------------------------

I have been waiting**Drakengard 3 a long time . please answer my question *
    Last edited by Grimoire; 22nd May 2014 at 16:10.

Originally Posted by yaoshen
    I have been waiting Drakengard 3 a long time . please answer my question

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavia_(company)

"In July 2010, it was officially announced that the company would be disbanded and absorbed into AQ Interactive. The company would henceforth stop developing games, with Nier which it released in May 2010 being the last game developed by Cavia."

Drakengard was developed (i.e. made) by Cavia. Cavia no longer exists.

Technically, Drakengard 3 was a game for the PS3/360 called Nier. It takes place after Ending E of Drakengard.

The story of Drakengard ended with Nier. Squaresoft is making a game called Drakerider, but so far seems completely unrelated to Drakengard.

oh my god . that is so sad but thank you so much

Square Enix Files for 'Drag-on Dragoon' (Drakengard) Trademark
    www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-01-25...

Cavia may not exist but that doesn't mean they can't make a new game.

Originally Posted by Chrono Cross

Cavia may not exist but that doesn't mean they can't make a new game.

Good point.

Drakengard 3 announced for Ps3

gematsu.com/2013/03/drakengard-3-announc...

So, uh, whoa O_O

Already 60% complete. Wonder if we'll see anything at E3, or is TGS more realistic?

Truthfully, I'm sort ambivalent about Drakengard. I only played a little of the first game and I didn't really get into it, but it's the same people that made NieR (which I loved a lot), so I wanna give the game a chance, you know?

Thoughts?

“It’s not Drakenguard or Nier,” said creative director Yoko Taro. “If you’re expecting that, you’ll be disappointed.”

I wonder how different it will be.

I want to try this game out! In fact I kinda want to buy the older games in the series.

OMFG i can't believe it!! Can't wait!! I loved the story of Drakengard, I can't believe its continuing omfg im so happy!! CX

Edit: I wonder what their pact price was.. I wonder if there was even a pact made, lol! Or maybe they're like Nowe..

Edit 2: Also, One reminds me of Manah

Official Japanese site is online now:

www.jp.square-enix.com/dod3/

Check it out for some art and screen shots

Originally Posted by Grimoire

Piano version resembling Growing Wings :3 I loved that song x3

Edit 1: And incase anyone wants to hear the full version of this beautiful song, Growing Wings, heres a link:

Growing Wings www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCN3J3EnzVM

You'll find the website teaser and Growing Wings to sound almost the same :3

Oh and just to point this out, Zero is holding a short sword in similar appearance to Nowe's or General Oror's sword. :3

Drakengard is awesome! if want know All about this super game please look here!:

www.jp.square-enix.com/dod3/

For goods and alot things about the game series here: lparchive.org/Drakengard/Update%2001/&nb...

I recommend!

Just by curiosity Will DRAKENGARD 3 Receive Localization (NA,EU,etc)?

I'm speaking with some of the devs to get more info, and to help push for localization (please check out my thread so that we can show Square Enix how much we want the game, just like Drakengard and Nier: na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139251...), but in the meantime I hope any of you that enjoyed the soundtrack of Nier can take a moment and reply/retweet/favorite/etc. this...

t.co/mu7ToHON0Q

Emi Evans is the vocalist for the tracks in Nier. She has a wonderful voice, and I have known her for a while now. I asked her in the past if she could ever "cover" the song "Growing Wings", and now is her chance to do so officially! If anyone deserves the chance to sing a new rendition of the song for Drakengard 3, it's her! Plus, she has worked with Keiichi Okabe (the composer of Nier and Drakengard 3) in the past, so it's an easy reference!

I don't think I'm alone when I say a major part of the emotion felt in each of the games in this series is the music, and Emi certainly did an amazing job being able to deliver that emotion straight to our heart in some of those scenes (www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5xZbJDZZo4), and if there's going to be any vocal tracks at all for the game (hopefully at least "Growing Wings"), she should be the one to do them!

Just saw this interview up on Siliconera

www.siliconera.com/2013/04/05/drakengard...

Some interesting stuff. NieR really was considered a Drakengard title to some of the staff. Really should play those games sometime soon to see the easter eggs in NieR then...

Although it's a little amusing how they go on to talk about wanting to do different character designs from NieR. Zero immediately reminded me of Kaine, ESPECIALLY because of the flower xD

Drakengard 3′s Lead Character Is Rather Promiscuous www.siliconera.com/2013/05/14/drakengard...

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last