Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: FFXIII: Game Registration

FFXIII: Game Registration

FFXIII: Game Registration

The old registration system is no longer in use. Contact Square Enix Members customer support for further assistance.
    ---------------------

it comes with the game case for FF XIII, i registered my game and got 50 points for redeeming the code on this site but i have no clue how to receive the avatar item
    Last edited by Grimoire; 4th Feb 2014 at 20:39.

Hit your guide button, push left twice. Click on Redeem Code and type in the code you have. It will start downloading automatically.

Originally Posted by Skribbz
    Hit your guide button, push left twice. Click on Redeem Code and type in the code you have. It will start downloading automatically.
    I registered the game on the site and entered the 20-character code from the registration card, but didn't get the 25 character code to enter on my xbox. Was something supposed to pop-up?

the same thing has happened to me, I entered the code to the site but didn't get the code for the xbox avatar item

Check your registration card, I have my PS3 card for XIII right here and it says the special download item is available for a limited time only (last line of small white text on the card). I guess the limited time is over, same with the KHBBS theme advertised on the registration card.

Originally Posted by imported_William
    Originally Posted by Skribbz

I registered the game on the site and entered the 20-character code from the registration card, but didn't get the 25 character code to enter on my xbox. Was something supposed to pop-up?

What's a "Guide" button?

Back when Final Fantasy XIII came out I got the special preorder bonus that came with registering the game. I made the account along time ago and the Email im sure I used for it sais that it dosnt belong to an account. I havn't used the account in about 3 years so maybe it got deactivated? All I want is to be able to register my Final Fantasy XIII on this new account. And it sais the FFXIII code is invalid because I used it before, but it dosnt belong to an account anymore. Can someone help?

Have you tried messing around with the 0's and O's? sometimes its a bit fickle with them.

Originally Posted by imported_Mario
    Have you tried messing around with the 0's and O's? sometimes its a bit fickle with them.
    My code dosnt have any 0's or O's.

Originally Posted by imported_Jonathan
    Back when Final Fantasy XIII came out I got the special preorder bonus that came with registering the game. I made the account along time ago and the Email im sure I used for it sais that it dosnt belong to an account. I havn't used the account in about 3 years so maybe it got deactivated? All I want is to be able to register my Final Fantasy XIII on this new account. And it sais the FFXIII code is invalid because I used it before, but it dosnt belong to an account anymore. Can someone help?

Once you register a game that game is accounted for weather or not you have deactivated an account. There is no way to re register a game unless you buy the game again with a different code.

Originally Posted by tidusforeverx2
    Originally Posted by imported_Jonathan

Once you register a game that game is accounted for weather or not you have deactivated an account. There is no way to re register a game unless you buy the game again with a different code.
    Thanks for the help. Guess I just wont have FFXIII in my library. Oh well.

I recently heard that you get an avatar item for registering your copy of Final Fantasy XIII. I read that you should get an e-mail with the code for the avatar item after registering your game on this site. I dug up my copy of the game and registered it with the code, which came on an insert that said "Receive a special item by registering your copy of Final Fantasy XIII." However, I never received any e-mail with a code. How do I get my code for the avatar item for registering the game?

Didn't realize those codes were still out there. If I remember correctly you should have it displayed on your SE account settings.

Originally Posted by Fire

Didn't realize those codes were still out there. If I remember correctly you should have it displayed on your SE account settings.

Do we also still get our exclusive item for FF XIV once it's re-released? (PS3 codes gave that)

i register my FFXIII copy today to get my avatar award on xbox360 but i do it before putting my gamertag in my setting .........how do i get now my avatar code now?

how do I register my Final Fantasy 13

Originally Posted by herbert
    how do I register my Final Fantasy 13
    Click your user name in the left-hand-side menu and it will take you to your profile page. From there, there will be a Game Registration menu item on the right.

I apologize for bumping a nearly year old topic, but I was wondering if the promotion for the Avatars is definitely over. I wasn't even aware there were two Avatar outfits exclusive to registered copies of the game, and really wanted to rock the Huntress outfit.

If the promotion is over, that's "fine" (my fault for waiting until Final Fantasy XIII-2 came out, before opening my sealed copy of XIII), but I really hope there's a way to get that code.

Thanks.

registration problem plz help

hi i recenetly bought final fantasy 13 for ps3 and when i try to register the code on the voucher it says its invalid and i bought the game new ... what should i do ?

Here are a few options you can try:
    1. Call customer support [Direct Line] 310-846-0345
    2. Send forum support/mod Robert Peeler a message and tell him about your problem and he will see what he can do to help out. na.square-enix.com/rpeeler

This thread belongs in the [Technical Support Discussion] forum.

1. The direct line is no longer in use.

2. This is no longer Peeler's responsibility. [I am no longer the MEMBERS Community Manager, please refer to S0kun (Eric So) for any assistance you require.]

Contact [SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

I just got a copy of FF13 and registered it and I cand find my reward I checked my email and on this site. Can some one help me find it?

It was for those who pre-ordered only I thought. The original releases had two slips. One with the product code and a second with the actual in game item code.

My code sheet said receive a special item by registering.

The reward is no longar available due to the website overhaul last year.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last