Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: FFXIII: Game Registration

FFXIII: Game Registration

Question ff13 serial code too old to register my product

hi, i have ff13 north american version which release in 2010. can i still register my product with the serial code in the box? the member site does not accept this 16 alphadigit format serial code for product registration. any idea?

The NA code format is outdated. New games are to be adjusted to the EU code format.

hello my problem is that I can not register the serial key of Final Fantasy XIII is too old: S could you help me in this somehow? Thanks in advance!

I repeat:
    Originally Posted by Grimoire
    The NA code format is outdated. New games are to be adjusted to the EU code format.

He will not let the EU do not register what to do then?

Final Fantasy 13 Product Registration

Hello, I just purchased FF13 for the PS3 new. I tried to enter the product registration code on the website, which only offers 2 types of "code entry forms", neither of which match the code on my leaflet. My question is: Am i still able to obtain the "product registration gift" since i purchased the game new to add to the collection? Thank you for your time.

Bill

Nothing.

FFXIII Redeem Code.

I have a redeem code for Final Fantasy XIII and am I no longer able to use the code because the new formats required? What I mean is that the format of my code is "XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" format and can be either numbers or letters randomly but this isn't an option when I click to register a game.

Been trying to get free special item for registering my copy Final Fantasy XIII

Been trying to get free special item for registering my copy Final Fantasy XIII can anyone tell what it is

There is no register option for my FFXIII code

I purchased FFXIII which came with a registration code which is in the form
    XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
    but there is no option for this so I am in able to register it so help would be nice.

Square-Enix, please let us register our games using the 16 digit format:
    XXXX - XXXX - XXXX - XXXX

I've paid a lot of money for your games and now I can not register them!
    Why is this?

Can't registrate FF XIII (PS3) game

Hi,

I can't registrate my (PS3) FF XIII. I have the Serial Code but it dosen't match in any of those avaliable in the registration game section.
    The code have the format X0XX - X0X0 - 0XXX - XXXX.
    What i must to do to registrate this game?

Thanks.

Hello
    Actually I have the same question about the code format.

Thanks in advance.

final fantasy XIII registration bonus item

I registered final fantasy xiii when it came out and got that bonus code, but the account was under a different email account that no longer exists anymore. I dont know the password anymore. is there any way that i can recover the bonus code?

Originally Posted by ShadowFuze

Why is this?
    GREETINGS TO ALL!
    My name is Mauro Fernandes Martins

I am facing issues to register my FFXIII and FFXII-2 that are both 16 digit format

Could anybody here help me with it? i already sent an email to the customer support without answer so far.

Thanks in advanced,

FF:XIII registration?

I got a copy of FF:XIII finally, its got this registration card in there, but It does have the same format as the format required in registering games on my profile. How do I register it?

Originally Posted by ShadowFuze

Why is this?
    I have the same code, let us record our games.

the game is new, recently purchased

It is now 2015 and as I look at this thread, I am disappointed to see there is still no solution given. Yes, there was a reply that stated that the new games will be updated with new codes. But, that does not help the customers who have bought a new Square Enix game with an older code. It is further disappointing to see that when this new registration system was put in place that there was no resolution for these older codes. Even an explanation/apology would have been sufficient for some. This does not give the Square Enix company a good reputation for people who love their games. The view of this thread seems to be that we can love their games but cannot receive the same in return. Is this how we should view this company or am I being mislead?

Wow, I'm way late to the party; I just made my account last night, I've had the game since launch but was just now trying to register it. 16 digit format, apparently lots of others have the same issue.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12