Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: Need to make kingdom hearts 3 for all systems

Need to make kingdom hearts 3 for all systems

1. Every Kingdom Heart games we have play aleast two of games was made in PS2 which was kingdom heart 1 and 2. My message for Square Enix is to make kingdom heart 3 for xbox 360 and PS3 im not a fan boy im just a fan of Kingdom Hearts. So far Kingdom Heart was made in PS2,nintendo DS, and nintendo 3DS.

i also agree that there should be another Kingdom Hearts made for the platforms XBOX 360 and PS3. the game in my opinion was better when it was made for console over a hand held

I truely hope that it stays Sony console exclusive. They way that 1st production department development is set up is for Playstation not 360. So they then have to convert it to xbox and that causes delays and limits.

I'm with Tidus when it comes to leaving KH on the PS3. Lamebox helped ruin FF 13 with its limitations.

@RoyalJam

It really did. I could've had a much bigger, more beautiful game if it hadn't had to be on another system. I think in general Square needs to stick to Playstation or whatever suceeds it.

Originally Posted by tidusforeverx2
    I truely hope that it stays Sony console exclusive. They way that 1st production department development is set up is for Playstation not 360. So they then have to convert it to xbox and that causes delays and limits.
    KH is not Sony console exclusive. It's been on the Nintendo DS platform. So in that, they should have it on the 360. And so if SE wants it to be exclusive to the Sony consoles, they would have to break into our houses and take the games that we have that are not in the Sony consoles.

But the engine was kinda designed for a Playstation, not a 360. That's why Versus is only for PS3 right now, because that's what the engine was designed for the game to run on.

it wil never be on xbox 360 or even xbox 720. in case you haven't noticed the KH series seems to prefer sony and nintendo consoles. that being said it will probally be for ps3 and wii u but never xbox.

P. S. is anyone even remembering about chain of memories on the game boy advance (not to be confused with re:chain of memories on the ps2 which was based of of KH2)

Originally Posted by Meow Wow

KH is not Sony console exclusive. It's been on the Nintendo DS platform. So in that, they should have it on the 360. And so if SE wants it to be exclusive to the Sony consoles, they would have to break into our houses and take the games that we have that are not in the Sony consoles.

That's why i put "Console exclusive" not handheld exclusive, because on console format it has been sony exclusive. So I am not wrong and you need to take a chill pill bro.

Originally Posted by mastercrazyhand

it wil never be on xbox 360 or even xbox 720. in case you haven't noticed the KH series seems to prefer sony and nintendo consoles. that being said it will probally be for ps3 and wii u but never xbox.

P. S. is anyone even remembering about chain of memories on the game boy advance (not to be confused with re:chain of memories on the ps2 which was based of of KH2)

Re chain of memories is a rebuild of chain of memories not KH2....

but it had the same game engine as KH2.

this is evidenced by the fact that it was included in KH2 final mix+ in japan.

I'm generally curious as to why you guys seem to think that FFXIII was ruined since it was multiplatform? And why you would think KH3 would be any better or worse if it were the same way? Kingdom Hearts has been enjoyable on every system it's been released on thus far, so what would one more hurt? Especially since the 360 has such a large install base in North America. Making it accessible to more people seems like a good decision to me.

Originally Posted by BatYoukaiRusty

I'm generally curious as to why you guys seem to think that FFXIII was ruined since it was multiplatform? And why you would think KH3 would be any better or worse if it were the same way? Kingdom Hearts has been enjoyable on every system it's been released on thus far, so what would one more hurt? Especially since the 360 has such a large install base in North America. Making it accessible to more people seems like a good decision to me.

After it was announced as dual platform for the U.S. in one interview it was revealed that they were forced to remove a whole games worth of content due to disc packing, meaning that there just wasn't enough room on the dvd in order to work it all in. Backed up by the fact that on 360 it was three discs long. It is also the reason they the game was so linear, they couldn't put in the side quests. So disc three had to be all pulse and the ceith missions.

but it had the same game engine as KH2.

this is evidenced by the fact that it was included in KH2 final mix+ in japan.

It may have been built using the same engine but that doesn't mean they based it off of 2. that would have nothing to do with it. All the major programming would have been the same. the only thing that would have changed is the mapping which was a pregenerated format based on the card requirments thats why rooms all felt the same and mostly looked the same if you repeated card use. The actual game construct has nothing to do with KH2. And if memory serves correctly it was still a seperate disc, just packaged in with two, not on the same disc.

Bingo, Tidus basically got it. More content on a Blu-ray disk than on a regular DVD. It's basically a question of a better, longer, more focused game on one console or a smaller, more accessible game on many consoles? I would much rather have had XIII with more content on my PS3 than have Xbox people be able to play it. Exclusitivity happens sometimes. And I do think if it was on a Blu-ray only that KHIII would be a much better, more content filled game.

Originally Posted by BatYoukaiRusty

correction, not exactly did u already have a psp and 3ds before these games came out? it dosent matter if u did or didnt BECAUSE most people had to go buy these expensive systems to play the game, im not saying i didnt enjoy it but some people get mad when they have to go an extra mile for something they like. know what im sayin? so putting it on Xbox would aggravate some people even more depriving them the joy of the game because it was made for a booty Xbox.

Man this brings me back to the great fanboy debate of 2010 all over again. I'll just link this and leave you all to your discussion of the Mircosoft Boogeyman.

www.destructoid.com/only-idiots-blame-th...

Now OP, if we're going multiplat I'd love to take a shot at it on Steam. But that might hurt some of SquareEnix's sales for the game. I'm a big PC gamer, but I've never purchased a game on release on Steam. They'll have the thing 50%, 60% or 75% off within a few months. But having it on both PS3 and 360 would be great. After it's been this long, may as well just wait for the next gen consoles. It'll be a great system seller at that point.

have anybody notice that kingdom heart was the best game and even if was made for ps3 or xbox 360 nothing would change graphic would be the same as alway reason why i said that is because i play all the kingdom heart game till dream drop distance and the graphic have not change so why would square enix care for fan boy they are making money for sake. Every game square enix had made sold copy my point is it wouldnt matter what system they would make for if a game is selling and people are buying it then why make it such big deal for square enix to listen to fan boy have to say if hate the comment why would you cause i never hated the system because i have and ps3 and a xbox 360 and i never disliked any system.

Originally Posted by Persiangato

Man this brings me back to the great fanboy debate of 2010 all over again. I'll just link this and leave you all to your discussion of the Mircosoft Boogeyman.

Now OP, if we're going multiplat I'd love to take a shot at it on Steam. But that might hurt some of SquareEnix's sales for the game. I'm a big PC gamer, but I've never purchased a game on release on Steam. They'll have the thing 50%, 60% or 75% off within a few months. But having it on both PS3 and 360 would be great. After it's been this long, may as well just wait for the next gen consoles. It'll be a great system seller at that point.

I'm not saying Xbox ruined FFXIII. XIII is actually my favorite game in the series, and loved all of the content in it and didn't even have a problem with the linerity. I just think that because the Blu-ray disk has more space, I might have gotten more content if it had only been PS3. No problems with Xbox, just not my personal system.

Originally Posted by DerekMaverick

I'm not saying Xbox ruined FFXIII. XIII is actually my favorite game in the series, and loved all of the content in it and didn't even have a problem with the linerity. I just think that because the Blu-ray disk has more space, I might have gotten more content if it had only been PS3. No problems with Xbox, just not my personal system.

I don't disagree with that concept and I'm generally against porting in general. There would be less production costs for it; and it lets them use both the time and resources on something new. Course production costs vary greatly. After all, Rockstar was able to port a GTA game to the PC only spending 20USD. Hard not to assume they were in the green for that port. And other games seek profit from systems that weren't even planned from the start, like Mass Effect trilogy being made on the PS3 despite not even having the full trilogy on it.

Having said that, you also must consider reverse is also possible. More content can be made for a game because you expect more profit due to it being on multiple systems. Not much of a stretch there, but it is a your-mileage-may-vary ordeal.

More content was definitely possible with or without the port. It's difficult to pin the FF13's shortcomings on the Xbox 360. If anything, it was the graphics. SquareEnix focused too much on that. It's a beautiful game (especially since it was first designed for the PS2), but due to the high cost of making it that well, they pushed out its gameplay. JRPGs may rely on heavily cutscenes, but they're still supposed to be a game... not a movie. And I'm glad they listened to the feedback towards it for FF13-2.

Originally Posted by kingdomheartfan123
    Every Kingdom Heart games we have play aleast two of games was made in PS2 which was kingdom heart 1 and 2. My message for Square Enix is to make kingdom heart 3 for xbox 360 and PS3 im not a fan boy im just a fan of Kingdom Hearts. So far Kingdom Heart was made in PS2,nintendo DS, and nintendo 3DS.

1) Nomura isnt a fan of the Xbox.

2) 360 is dead in Japan so....

3) Nomura likes to make exclusive games. When was the last game he directed that wasn't exclusive?

4) I rest my case ;p.

Originally Posted by DerekMaverick

I don't disagree with that concept and I'm generally against porting in general. There would be less production costs for it; and it lets them use both the time and resources on something new. Course production costs vary greatly. After all, Rockstar was able to port a GTA game to the PC only spending 20USD. Hard not to assume they were in the green for that port. And other games seek profit from systems that weren't even planned from the start, like Mass Effect trilogy being made on the PS3 despite not even having the full trilogy on it.

Having said that, you also must consider reverse is also possible. More content can be made for a game because you expect more profit due to it being on multiple systems. Not much of a stretch there, but it is a your-mileage-may-vary ordeal.

More content was definitely possible with or without the port. It's difficult to pin the FF13's shortcomings on the Xbox 360. If anything, it was the graphics. SquareEnix focused too much on that. It's a beautiful game (especially since it was first designed for the PS2), but due to the high cost of making it that well, they pushed out its gameplay. JRPGs may rely on heavily cutscenes, but they're still supposed to be a game... not a movie. And I'm glad they listened to the feedback towards it for FF13-2.

Don't forget about Mass Effect 3 being on the Wii U, which I consider to be a bad decision to make by BioWare and EA.

@Persiangato

Yup XIII-2 did improve somethings, you are right. I guess when it comes down to it, it's a lot more complicated than just us fans probably expect it to be and probably makes porting hard decisions sometimes.

@CorvoAtano

Just remember that Bioware doesn't even make their own decision's anymore, it's all EA now.

There are many Kingdom Hearts fans that play Xbox 360 and don't have a PS3. It would be a disappointment if it didn't release on Xbox for many xbox users like my self. And it would be a total waste to spend money on a console just for one game. Even if it does cause delays to convert it to Xbox 360, it would be worth the wait. I mean if Square Enix is able to put Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox and other games developed by Square Enix, then I don't see a problem with putting it on Xbox 360 too. And there are many games for Xbox 360 from Japan such as Catherine, Dragon Ball Z, etc.

it's a good idea but i prefer it on x-box 360 or nintendo 3ds, x-box has good controls and nintendo 3ds have good graphics because of the 3d.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last