Thread: Need to make kingdom hearts 3 for all systems

Need to make kingdom hearts 3 for all systems

  1. #51

    umm yea no, i have one and i still gotta pay

  2. #52

    It was basically announced that there is going to be a kingdom hearts 3 in HD. KH 3D strung out about 3 messages saying it. including lining up the letters T-H-I-S-L-E-A-D-S-T-O-K-I-N-G-D-O-M-H-E-A-R-T-S(this leads to kingdom hearts.) then adding in the 3 note chime afterwards.

  3. #53

    KH III should definitly be on Xbox 360 as well as PS3. Especially since they did the same w/FFXIII and since this game has already hopped across a lot of different systems. KH has already surpassed loyalty to Playstation, so why should it matter if they put it on both systems?

  4. #54

    I would like to see the Kingdom Hearts Games in either xbox 360 let alone playstation 3.

  5. #55

    Originally Posted by kingdomheartfan123
    Every Kingdom Heart games we have play aleast two of games was made in PS2 which was kingdom heart 1 and 2. My message for Square Enix is to make kingdom heart 3 for xbox 360 and PS3 im not a fan boy im just a fan of Kingdom Hearts. So far Kingdom Heart was made in PS2,nintendo DS, and nintendo 3DS.



  6. #56

    It probably won't be multiplatform. Nomura doesn't tend to make multiplatform games. Also the games is being developed in Japan and xbox sales in japan are just terrible.

  7. #57

    I think that it should be for both

  8. #58

    I think that it should be for both

  9. #59
    you guys are right, they really should make a 3rd game. but it would also be great if they could remake 1 and 2 for the new consoles - i never had the chance of playing KH 1 q.q

  10. #60
    Originally Posted by Carl Philip
    you guys are right, they really should make a 3rd game. but it would also be great if they could remake 1 and 2 for the new consoles - i never had the chance of playing KH 1 q.q
    and maybe even make a movie, preferely CGI




  11. #61
    Originally Posted by GaiaGuardian
    Originally Posted by Colten


    Originally Posted by GaiaGuardian


    I, personally, am not a big fan of Microsoft's Xbox for a lot of reasons, so I'm not in agreement to make KH 3 for more than one platform. The main numbered KH games have done very well being a Playstation exclusive, so seriously, why change that? Why fix what isn't broken? If you want to play the next KH game, then get a PS3 or whatever system that it will be coming out for. Don't hold your ground on one system so much that you won't play a game because it didn't come out for your system.


    And I have to say, though I don't like it that much, I do have some 360 games because they are good RPGs. They weren't too many of them, but I have one for that reason.

    So what do you have in your defence that would make Kingdom Hearts III not as good on the 360 as the PS3? And please provide some professional references to bring in your defence.



    Blu-ray. With that, PS3 can and does create games that don't have to be mulitdisk anymore, like it's previous systems. And, many places in Japan choose not to sell 360 anymore because it doesn't bring in much money. I can't say the same for America or other countries, but Japan may very well choose to make KH 3 for the PS3 simply becuase the 360 version wouldn't sell well over there. In their minds, why make a game for system that isn't even selling in their country? It would be a waste of money to release it in Japan. Now other countries I can't speak for. They could make an Xbox version internationally I guess... Still, it seems like a waste in my opinion. If people want KH console versions, go for PS. After ten years, and two games in a trilogy together on Sony's hardware, it would break the tradition.


    Do mind though, it's not like we have any say in if this game is released where we want it to be. It's just our opinions; we all have them, and many of them stink to other people. What Square wants to do is what they are going to do, regardless of what the consumer wants.


    thank you for sticking up for the rights of gmaers on 360. im a dedicated gamer fan and im tired of all these exclusives its just not fair. i really am glad you have the guts to do this.

  12. #62
    Originally Posted by GaiaGuardian
    Originally Posted by Colten


    Originally Posted by GaiaGuardian


    I, personally, am not a big fan of Microsoft's Xbox for a lot of reasons, so I'm not in agreement to make KH 3 for more than one platform. The main numbered KH games have done very well being a Playstation exclusive, so seriously, why change that? Why fix what isn't broken? If you want to play the next KH game, then get a PS3 or whatever system that it will be coming out for. Don't hold your ground on one system so much that you won't play a game because it didn't come out for your system.


    And I have to say, though I don't like it that much, I do have some 360 games because they are good RPGs. They weren't too many of them, but I have one for that reason.

    So what do you have in your defence that would make Kingdom Hearts III not as good on the 360 as the PS3? And please provide some professional references to bring in your defence.



    Blu-ray. With that, PS3 can and does create games that don't have to be mulitdisk anymore, like it's previous systems. And, many places in Japan choose not to sell 360 anymore because it doesn't bring in much money. I can't say the same for America or other countries, but Japan may very well choose to make KH 3 for the PS3 simply becuase the 360 version wouldn't sell well over there. In their minds, why make a game for system that isn't even selling in their country? It would be a waste of money to release it in Japan. Now other countries I can't speak for. They could make an Xbox version internationally I guess... Still, it seems like a waste in my opinion. If people want KH console versions, go for PS. After ten years, and two games in a trilogy together on Sony's hardware, it would break the tradition.


    Do mind though, it's not like we have any say in if this game is released where we want it to be. It's just our opinions; we all have them, and many of them stink to other people. What Square wants to do is what they are going to do, regardless of what the consumer wants.


    thank you for sticking up for the rights of gmaers on 360. im a dedicated gamer fan and im tired of all these exclusives its just not fair. i really am glad you have the guts to do this.

  13. #63
    Originally Posted by Colten
    @GaiaGuardian - What you explained had nothing to do about the game being on Xbox 360 you simply just stated why YOU think the 360 is not as good as the PS3. There is no such thing as tradition, at least not in this decade, where you can practically get every game multiplatform now, I don't care if Japan will have it exclusive for PS3 I only am interested in seeing if it will be multiplatform in the west.





    @PshycoNinja - I'm not against game titles being released exclusively, I just care to know what makes it such a big deal for it to be exclusive in the first place and what impact it would have on the gameplay itself? And for someone who just suddenly didn't express interest about what game console the title was release sure felt very strong about a game Developer and his presumed beliefs of title exclusivity. And XIII may have been an exclusive to PS3 in Japan but it was NOT in the West, but that is due to the fact that there are more 360 console owners and on top of that Square-Enix made the smart decision to make it multiplatform and this all goes back to profit again. I don't think Tetsuya will have anything to neglect when money is thrown into his face.
    so to you its alright that microsoft gets pressured into releasing its would be exclusives (for example mass effect which was originally suppose to be 360 only) for playstation 3 but they cant even do that ofr their already dedicated fans on xbox 360. your excusive games just piss off gamers and this is why there is so much argument between the two systems. they wont loose anything making it on 360 when there are millions of them owned in north america i thought square enix was suppose to be a buisness. im tired of this sony conglomerate and them doing pretty much monopoly practices just so they could have more sells on ps3 cant you see this or do you hate fellow gamers so bad that you could care less about what they want.

  14. #64
    Originally Posted by KINGDOMxHEARTSz
    To square enix could you please maKe a kingdom hearts HD collection and kingdom hearts 3 on the xbox 360 as im a fan of the series and have bought all the kingdom hearts game i'am one of those fans that had a ps2 (still do just to play kingdom hearts) who has moved onto an xbox 360 and just hope that it come out on xbox as Tetsuya Nomura stated that he would like the spread kingdom hearts onto various consoles and for new fans that have never played it before to get into the series well what better way to do that than make kingdom hearts HD collection and kingdom hearts 3 for the xbox 360 and ps3 and whatever else you would wish to put the game on but i am mostly wanting it to come to xbox 360 and i'am sure more people will agree with me
    maybe i should contact nomura and explain why his dedicated fanbase in the west want it on 360.

  15. #65

    Just throwing out there that I would like to continue to see Kingdom Hearts on Nintendo. I would rather play KH3 it on the Wii-U than to get a Sony or Microsoft system. So far I've enjoyed what the GBA, DS, and 3DS has done with the KH series.

  16. #66
    Originally Posted by KINGDOMxHEARTSz
    To square enix could you please maKe a kingdom hearts HD collection and kingdom hearts 3 on the xbox 360 as im a fan of the series and have bought all the kingdom hearts game i'am one of those fans that had a ps2 (still do just to play kingdom hearts) who has moved onto an xbox 360 and just hope that it come out on xbox as Tetsuya Nomura stated that he would like the spread kingdom hearts onto various consoles and for new fans that have never played it before to get into the series well what better way to do that than make kingdom hearts HD collection and kingdom hearts 3 for the xbox 360 and ps3 and whatever else you would wish to put the game on but i am mostly wanting it to come to xbox 360 and i'am sure more people will agree with me
    hey dude i have great news for you i contacted the team that controls xbox products and they told me if we want to get the kingdom hearts hd collection that i should have fans of this genre send feedback demanding this. they said this was done to get final fantasy 13. just follow the lnik and remember to tell them youre a fna and want them to try to get the kdhd collection for 360.





    support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx...








    i already got 100 people whove done this already its a start. you do the same link it on your fb as well and eventually if in high demand theyll get it . ''straight from the horses mouth''

  17. #67
    Originally Posted by imported_Daniel
    Just throwing out there that I would like to continue to see Kingdom Hearts on Nintendo. I would rather play KH3 it on the Wii-U than to get a Sony or Microsoft system. So far I've enjoyed what the GBA, DS, and 3DS has done with the KH series.
    support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx...


    hey if you really want to see kingdom hearts hd collection on xbox 360. click on the lnik and write it in the info box. if they get enough demand for it they will do it said the development team. also link that website to your social network site to gain more support for it.

  18. #68

    Originally Posted by kingdomheartfan123
    Every Kingdom Heart games we have play aleast two of games was made in PS2 which was kingdom heart 1 and 2. My message for Square Enix is to make kingdom heart 3 for xbox 360 and PS3 im not a fan boy im just a fan of Kingdom Hearts. So far Kingdom Heart was made in PS2,nintendo DS, and nintendo 3DS.

    im pretty sure that the kingdom hearts featuring the "keyblade war" will be on ps3, anything else would just be a complete mockery of the artwork that is Kingdom Hearts, im alittle peeved that kingdom hearts 3d is kingdom hearts 3, it should have been for a main system not a fricken handheld, meaning on a tv screen, if "keyblade wars" isnt on tv, you can bet your ass i wont buy it, imma do what i did with dream drop distance, and watch all the cutscenes and txts online, via videos.

  19. #69

    also, xbox sucks, ps3 would be the better choice of the 2, but if it was made for both it wouldnt be an issue, i doubt itd be hard either, ps3 and xbox controls are exactly the same, just different locations for the analog sticks

  20. #70
    Who cares honestly. We waited 6 god damn years. Chill out people, ITS VIDEO GAMES.

  21. #71

    Who cares honestly. We waited 6 god damn years. Chill out people. ITS VIDEO GAMES

  22. #72

    Originally Posted by imported_Shane


    Originally Posted by kingdomheartfan123
    Every Kingdom Heart games we have play aleast two of games was made in PS2 which was kingdom heart 1 and 2. My message for Square Enix is to make kingdom heart 3 for xbox 360 and PS3 im not a fan boy im just a fan of Kingdom Hearts. So far Kingdom Heart was made in PS2,nintendo DS, and nintendo 3DS.

    im pretty sure that the kingdom hearts featuring the "keyblade war" will be on ps3, anything else would just be a complete mockery of the artwork that is Kingdom Hearts, im alittle peeved that kingdom hearts 3d is kingdom hearts 3, it should have been for a main system not a fricken handheld, meaning on a tv screen, if "keyblade wars" isnt on tv, you can bet your ass i wont buy it, imma do what i did with dream drop distance, and watch all the cutscenes and txts online, via videos.


    I don't think that Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (KH:3D) was KH3, it was just an indication that it was in 3D and for the 3DS, not a way of saying that it was Kingdom Hearts 3.

  23. #73

    With the ps4 expected to come out in November of this year, it will probly be for that

  24. #74

    I dunno. I think KH3 will still be a PS3 game. Aside from it having a larger install base by the time the "PS4" comes out, previous gen CONSOLES usually still get supported for roughly 2-3 years after the next gen system is out. I remember buying brand new PS2 games in 2008 even though the PS3 had been out for over 2 years by then. I don't think it will be much different for the PS3.


    Plus, I don't wanna buy a new console yet >3>

  25. #75

    Need to make kingdom hearts 3 for all systems

    I am very displeased that they keep making this k.h games for all other system and steming them out for the original kindom hearts. I really loved and valued the kindom hearts 2 and i went all the way to level 99 and got at the abilities, and all forms of sora keyblades etc. they need to come back out and do there job and work on the game that was so f.....ing awsome.

Page 3 of 4 First First 1234 Last