It rox
    I think therefore I am.
    But what if I only think I think?
    Then I'll think I think therefore I am.
    What do you think?
    If you don't think then you aren't.
    But what if you only think you aren't?

WOOBLOODYHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got a gold on burns department!!! I now vow to always play as the Undead Priest. Thanks for the advice everyone.
    I think therefore I am.
    What do you think?

hey were do u unlock places for arcade mode cud enibody put at least most of em

WOOSLIGHTLYLESSOVERTHEMOONHOO. Gold medal on nice threads! And it only took me 5000 attempts. I suck.
    I think therefore I am.
    What do you think?

Originally posted by Zockas
    how do u complete stone golem guru? r u just supposed to stay alive and run away from the golem?

I m new in this forum so soz if I repeat an old question
    yes you have to beat the golem the best way is to get homing launcher on the the sopport beam

6. To get Plat On Nice Threads Don't Die Once Your In Or otherwise Just Restart.
    You Need The Lasergun for going down to the cooling towers and at the start if you've got it and made it to the cooling towers first time and die at least twice then you keep carrying on from there but before then if you die first time and loose the Lasergun restart.

7. To get Plat On Nice Threads Don't Die Once Your In Or otherwise Just Restart.
    You Need The Lasergun for going down to the cooling towers and at the start if you've got it and made it to the cooling towers first time and die at least twice then you keep carrying on from there but before then if you die first time and loose the Lasergun restart.

also don't get the homing launcher till the very end when you need it to destroy the gun round the corner next to the control room.

You said that already, rsr, use the edit button instead of double posting...
    I'm hard, you can SEE my power cells!
    http://img32.exs.cx/img32/7905/Sig26.jpg

The Gastly Golem

Originally posted by Zockas
    how do u complete stone golem guru? r u just supposed to stay alive and run away from the golem?

I m new in this forum so soz if I repeat an old question
    Good question Zockas. I lost all of my data a little while back and had to redo this one. The homing launcher is the best bet, but if you're quick on the draw, the regular rocket launcher will work. I grabbed one of those and went to the other side of the trailer (the one with the doorway) and close to the far wall. Then when the Golem came in view i just blasted him while weaving. The key has been to keep moving. Someone else at one point said that if you keep getting the healths and armors so that the golem can't you will find it much easier to destroy him. I got platinum by not getting killed at all by using these tips. Basically, just don't give up... that or just take a break for a week and come back to it when you aren't as frustrated with it.

Im stuck on Superfly Lady! Can you tell me how to do It? Thanks!

Im stuck on Superfly Lady! Can you tell me how to do It? Thanks!
    EDIT: Im sorry about Double Posting I Pressed Post Twice!

It's all about being quick.

You can go here and see a video on how its done:

http://www.harrall.tk/

At the start, Go left and around the container, grab the Soviet from under the turret and fire a grenade over at the other turret. Then, go backwards and fire a grenade at the turret you were just under. (If I don't get them quickly, I just restart).

Go back around the container from the right, come out and fire a grenade at the third turret, to the North of your position.

The next two turrets are on either side of the garage door leading to the next area. Toss a few grenades at them, then fire a few up above the garage door and make your way for the garage door.

Once inside the garage door, run for the rear of the turret on top of the box, but keep clear of the path of the conveyor belt turret. Chuck a grenade over at the turret by the conveyor belts, then shoot the top of the turret on the box until it explodes.

Grab the Armor, toss a grenade over to the turret on the ground and run towards it.

Shoot the two ceiling-mounted turrets from behind, then make your way up the stairs.

Run for the Armor that's behind the crate in the corner, then rush over and hit the button to the Hangar.

It's best to die up here after hitting the switch, (if possible), that way you'll start from the third objective's starting point.

Stock up on grenades with the Soviet pick-up, then chuck grenades at the turrets on either side of the plane tires and the barrell in the middle. The last barrell is near the plane's front tire.

You should be able to get a Gold with this strategy.

If you appreciated this walkthrough, come sign up at my Forums!

http://www.timesplitters.org/forum

Thanks! Ive completed superfly Lady! now its just Cant handle this! and Im on the elite league! oh and i now have a gamecube so ill find out for you and its more likely to be B because on PS2 triangle usually means Cancel and B means cancel on Gamecube!

Damn Atomsmasher hard! :(

i've unlocked everything except site + unlimited ammo. I'm stuck on Atomsmasher on hard ... oh the shame...

Originally Posted by IShouldGetalife'cuzIamaloser
    i've unlocked everything except site + unlimited ammo. I'm stuck on Atomsmasher on hard ... oh the shame...
    I'm stuck on siberia hard. Only tried twice...not fun at all...don't think i'm ever gonna comlpete it...

Hmmm...

Hey! Nobody's here. Well, I'm still trying to get through Robot Factory on Hard. Stupid things near impossible. Co-op seems to make it a bit easier, but other than that, I can't make it past the room right before the Machinist. Man, The Site is so close, I can taste it's stone golem goodness...

Originally Posted by SycoFreak
    Hey! Nobody's here. Well, I'm still trying to get through Robot Factory on Hard. Stupid things near impossible. Co-op seems to make it a bit easier, but other than that, I can't make it past the room right before the Machinist. Man, The Site is so close, I can taste it's stone golem goodness...
    I've never been good at that oen myself, so I can't really help you. a solution is coming soon though, visit my forum and stay tuned.
    signature image
    The TimeSplitters Portal - For all your Time Splitting needs

Exclamation help in burns department

i need help in burns department i get to like 58.9 sec but all the zombies are on fire and i get taken out what do i do

This one's pretty easy once you figure out the pattern.

Work your way up to the balcony where the shotgun spawns and camp here happily until most of the characters have been infected. Stand with your back to the ledge so you can keep an eye on the door where you came in. You can stay there quite happily until someone finds you. Once they do, hop off the ledge and run through the door to the left and down the hall to the smaller of the two big rooms. Head past it to the operating room, run up the stairs and through the door there. A quick sprint though the room with all the beds, and you're back on the balcony again.
    Never mind shooting bots unless you have to. It's much faster to outrun them.

Lather, rinse and repeat your way to a Gold/Platinum.

Best of luck, and Happy Splitting! KC

Exclamation Bags of fun

they keep shootin me down what do i do

Page 5 of 5 First First 12345