Thread: Kingdom Hearts III PS4 Exclusive?

Kingdom Hearts III PS4 Exclusive?

Today square enix made history. it showed respect and care for the xbox community that supports their various games. By releasing this gmae on xbox 360 they showed that they care more about the gamers who purchase their games than the fanboys who just want to see an exclusive game. i once had to go thread to thread for the xbox go door to door shore to shore for the xbox but today the revolution came and its one of joy. no more one more day its here and Kingdom hearts will be enjoyed by both ps4 fans and xbox one fans. we are all one(pun not intended) we are all gamers and square enix told us today we will be able to play great games decide which console flag you wave. salute to thee square enix salute to gamers. square enix go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the recent amount of xbox fans who responded postively to this :

over 1 million xbox live users. history sure was made.

While you are at it Square Enix, go ahead and make a wii u version. Not going to lie, that would be some awesome sauce!

As much as I was excited to finally see these 2 games announced, I would have to say I am also just as dissapointed as I am happy. Happy for them finally coming out, and dissapointed for Square Enix blatently lying to loyal Sony members. Square Enix said back when they announced that Final Fantasy 13 was changing to a multiplatform game that sony fans shouldn't worry that Versus 13 would definatly be exclusive, and to trust and have faith in them. No they have taken and gone back from that word and renamed the game Final Fantasy 15 so they can say well we said versus 13 would be exclusive not 15. I am all for multiplatform games, but when you come straight out and lie to our faces and act like it isnt a big deal from your hardcore fans it is just a slap in the face, and what is this a core sequal to kingdom hearts also going multiplatform? What are you guys doing at SquareEnix do you honestly not care about Sony exclusives anymore, are you going to look me in the face and say you think that is bad down the road the Final Fantasy 7 sequal will also not be exclusive to the system it was first made on? Don't get me wrong I am glad they are being made but jesus, have some respect for your Sony fanbase.... while your at ir go ahead and make ff10/10-2 for xbox 360, and the remaster of KH 1.5 HD for xbox even though they only have 290 signs on petition yea that is a loyal fanbase right there spend millions to get a few thousand to buy something that seems legit. Also go ahead and make them for PC as well wii and wii u give it to everyone dilute it as much as you can! I really hate being lied to is pretty much what I am getting at.

Enjoy a game for what it is, not what console it's on.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Atma

Like I said I am happy they are finally being released and I am sure I will like them both, but I really hate being lied to, if someone says they are going to do something don't lie to faithful customers, and then do the exact opposite. I am sure it is just like the Final Fantasy 13 release though, Microsoft probably just paid them a buttload of money to release it on Xbox one as well...

Well to be fair to everyone else. It does effect the gaming experience depending on what console it is on. But none the less, kh3 is going to be amazing regardless what console it goes to. It proves that time and time again. It honestly has been spread over ps2, psp, gba, ds, 3ds, before finally making its' way back to ps3 and now ps4/xboxone. With each installment being amazing.

Speaking of which, are you guys really going to get the xboxone???!!!! I can understand a 360...

To me PS4 and Wii U should of been the consoles not Xbox One. They have no previous history to KH nor did they even get KH remixes for the current console.

Square Enix is failing with their Final Fantasy's so they have to get some more money elsewhere. Thats why they go multiplat.

I read today that Kingdom Hearts 3 would be relseased for PS4 Xbox One and also PS3. Is that true or just speculation?

PC needs some love too SE!

Originally Posted by imported_Derek

I read today that Kingdom Hearts 3 would be relseased for PS4 Xbox One and also PS3. Is that true or just speculation?

Ok just to be clear on the console it will be on, when I went to IGN, there is no KH3 for PS3, just the PS4 and the XBOX ONE
    Can't Wait for KHIII!!!!!, can you?
    signature image

Originally Posted by kimikat86

As much as I was excited to finally see these 2 games announced, I would have to say I am also just as dissapointed as I am happy. Happy for them finally coming out, and dissapointed for Square Enix blatently lying to loyal Sony members. Square Enix said back when they announced that Final Fantasy 13 was changing to a multiplatform game that sony fans shouldn't worry that Versus 13 would definatly be exclusive, and to trust and have faith in them. No they have taken and gone back from that word and renamed the game Final Fantasy 15 so they can say well we said versus 13 would be exclusive not 15. I am all for multiplatform games, but when you come straight out and lie to our faces and act like it isnt a big deal from your hardcore fans it is just a slap in the face, and what is this a core sequal to kingdom hearts also going multiplatform? What are you guys doing at SquareEnix do you honestly not care about Sony exclusives anymore, are you going to look me in the face and say you think that is bad down the road the Final Fantasy 7 sequal will also not be exclusive to the system it was first made on? Don't get me wrong I am glad they are being made but jesus, have some respect for your Sony fanbase.... while your at ir go ahead and make ff10/10-2 for xbox 360, and the remaster of KH 1.5 HD for xbox even though they only have 290 signs on petition yea that is a loyal fanbase right there spend millions to get a few thousand to buy something that seems legit. Also go ahead and make them for PC as well wii and wii u give it to everyone dilute it as much as you can! I really hate being lied to is pretty much what I am getting at.

youre not the first person to feel hurt about exclusives going multiplatform. when mass effect was coming to ps3 i raged about it, i screamed and shout it i even call the cops to see who's to blame about it. but then i realised theres no points to exclusives especiall from third party companies. it stops dedicated fans from enjoying their games and all it does is feed this silly console war. Square Enix realised that its xbox community is equally important and that they shouldnt ignore them over another especially since we buy their games as welll. and by the way that petition was created to show square enix that a game like kingdom hearts shouldnt be denied to the xbox community especially since many of us have memories with that game in some form. that petition wasn't featured on the xbox live marketplace or in some gaming magazine,review,show or mentioned by a journalist. It was only seen on various xbox fansites so for it to have 290 signatures already with just that is impresssive. Square Enix just wants to make all their fans happy and they sure got alot of respect in the xbox gaming community. also by the way we still want that 1.5 remix that petition is still going on .

dear Square Enix if you want make the HD version of kingdom hearts 1,chain of memories and cutscenes from 358 days /2 and bring it to xbox by calling it kingdom hearts 1.5 rehased or something this way theyre is a difference between the two versions . a good loophole or just make it multiplatform which ever one you feel.

Originally Posted by imported_jon

To me PS4 and Wii U should of been the consoles not Xbox One. They have no previous history to KH nor did they even get KH remixes for the current console.

I had a feeling that they might go the multiplatform road with KH3 for a while now, but I was hoping Wii U, not XBone. It just feels so wrong to support a console that is so anti-consumer.

Originally Posted by AkeemCoffey

Well to be fair to everyone else. It does effect the gaming experience depending on what console it is on. But none the less, kh3 is going to be amazing regardless what console it goes to. It proves that time and time again. It honestly has been spread over ps2, psp, gba, ds, 3ds, before finally making its' way back to ps3 and now ps4/xboxone. With each installment being amazing.

Speaking of which, are you guys really going to get the xboxone???!!!! I can understand a 360...

Being fair to everyone else is exactly what they're doing. There are plenty of Xbox players who're just as big of fans of KH as any PlayStation players out there. To pretend those people don't exist or don't matter is juvenile, and making them buy a system they don't want, to play a single game or series even, is ridiculous, and has been a major concern for many gamers for years. I'm a big PlayStation supporter, but even I know when fans are just being petty. I seriously doubt the Kingdom Hearts experience will be anything but identical between the new generation PS and Xbox.
    signature image

brian you seem like a die hard microsoft fan and that's cool. but there is no way i would ever sign a petition like this just because i want a game to come out for my system. if there was a game that was coming out that caught my interest enough and it didn't come out for the system i own i would go out and buy the system it comes out for. case if point, when dream drop distance was coming out and i heard it was only gonna be on the 3DS i went out and bought one just so i could play the game. it doesn't make sense to have a petition written up and begging people to sign it when you could just crack open your wallet and buy a damn PS3. I've been a fan of the KH series since the day it hit PS2 so finally hearing about KH3 has me very excited and put buying a PS4 at the top of my list for next year. i read a comment someone posted about console competition and they're right, not every game that comes out should be multi platform. some games should be exclusive. just be happy that square is putting KH3 on the xbox one. it's just gaming man, not life or death.

Its about time that KH3 was announced but it killed me when i found out that its going to be developed for the xbox one. Why cant it just be for the PS4, i mean dont get me wrong xbox is great and has a lot of good titles but they dont deserve KH, its been a PS exclusive for the longest time(and before people get upset because i didnt say nintendo adopted it that is not the point im trying to make.) i have played KH since day one i have grown up playing all of the KH titles but, when i heard of KH3 announcement i rushed to the nearest gamestop to preorder the PS4 just so i can play KH3.

anyone agree?

Originally Posted by Dark_Vanitas
    Its about time that KH3 was announced but it killed me when i found out that its going to be developed for the xbox one. Why cant it just be for the PS4, i mean dont get me wrong xbox is great and has a lot of good titles but they dont deserve KH, its been a PS exclusive for the longest time(and before people get upset because i didnt say nintendo adopted it that is not the point im trying to make.) i have played KH since day one i have grown up playing all of the KH titles but, when i heard of KH3 announcement i rushed to the nearest gamestop to preorder the PS4 just so i can play KH3.

anyone agree?
    Xbox one has plenty of exclusive titles lets PS4 have KH3!!

I'd rather it be only on PS4 but I dnt mind Xbox One as the architecture and power is very simillar

Just as long as it's not on Wii U

but the problem with the xbox one is the price all, of the BS you have to do just to play a game and all of the achievement whores who will get KH3 for the gamerscore and not for the story.

i just dont wanna see KH3 fail on the xbox one, thats why they should make it for the PS4.

I doubt it would fail on the Xbox One. Though I agree with your point saying that it was a PS exclusive, I think that this gives people who like Xbox over PS an opportunity to play the KH series. Though if they are doing this, I think that they should make 1.5 remix for the Xbox. It just makes more sense.

anyone agree?

I personally don't think you or anyone who agrees with you deserves Kingdom Hearts 3.

but the problem with the xbox one is the price all, of the BS you have to do just to play a game and all of the achievement whores who will get KH3 for the gamerscore and not for the story.

i just dont wanna see KH3 fail on the xbox one, thats why they should make it for the PS4.

I rather it be for the Wii U than the Xbox One, atleast the Wii U had some KH titles they deserve KH3 Xbox One doesnt.

Originally Posted by Roxas the Masculine

anyone agree?

I personally don't think you or anyone who agrees with you deserves Kingdom Hearts 3.

that made no sense the guy has a good point do you think xbox fanboys would be angry if gears of war or fable came out for the ps4? you bet your sweet sqaure bottom they would

It's not actually being developed with ANY system in mind. Nomura said in an interview that they are developing their games for Direct X 11 and ANYTHING that can utilize that should be able to play their games.

This would also indicate the posibility of PC being able to play them. This was in an interview about Final Fantasy XV and KH3.

We've already covered why it would never be on the Wii U in this thread na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139243...

I'm not to faithful in it's success on the Xbox. If ppl want to buy it then sure. I've already said in other threads that if you look at the average gamers that generally play xbox, their games are not like kh or final fantasy. I'm sure square wanted to get a lead on the next gen consoles. Hopefully for them, it'll go somewhere. As for xbox 360, LONG STORY#2

Page 3 of 5 First First 12345 Last