Thread: Okay, I am scared. Please Read!!!!

Unhappy Okay, I am scared. Please Read!!!!

Okay, I was nervous they might push Tomb Raider back again. Now idos still says Feb 2003 and so does Amazon.com and Electronics Boutique. However, Best Buy and Gamestop now have a release date of April 1, 2003. It is possible the other stores did not get that information yet. Does anyonje else know any facts?

Lightbulb

The Feb release date will be for PS2. The later date for PC.

Don't get too upset, but according to these game stores (I called them all), the ones that are teling me April are telling me that is for the PS2, not the PC.

nooooooo!!!
    i got a gift card for christmas that i was going to use for tomb raider (ps2) in feb.. now i might have to wait til APRIL!?!??!

nothing here about it... http://www.tombraider.com/home.html

Big Grin Yes

I herd April to what can you do this dose suck to here oh well I wont let it bother me.

I know there is nothing on the tomb raider site, but look at Gamestop and Best buy. Maybe the website is not updated yet. I will keep looking, but I think it is April now. I got money for Christmas that I am saving to buy the game with.

Don't believe a thing you hear unless it is official. They(Core Design and/or Eidos Interactive) have never said April 2003 has the release date for PC and/or PS2.

Originally posted by DKSM
    Don't believe a thing you hear unless it is official. They(Core Design and/or Eidos Interactive) have never said April 2003 has the release date for PC and/or PS2.
    YET

Did I say they wouldn't? I just said don't believe it until it is official.

I didn't say you said that... err didn't say that... err what ever you said or didn't say... I was just being OPTOMISTIC.

Ok, but I don't like being that o word because well, I don't like it, although you never said I couldn't or could not be it so I have no clue why I just made this sentence bigger than it had to be.

Question

Big Grin I agree

Originally posted by DKSM
    That sounds like the smart thing to do

it wouldnt suprise me if they kept delaying it till xmas 2003. i mean there are surely gonna get more sales at that time of year, makes sence