Page 6 of 6 First First ... 23456

Thread: KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Announced for NA/EU

KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Announced for NA/EU

I pre-orded it so I could get the art book. Does anybody have the link to a KH 3 forum, that all you guys are using...

Man this could be sooo much better, How? Why didn't they follow suite like cap com did with resident evil 6-HD collection? I'm not<o></o>

saying this is a bad game set up. But they could have made so much more money with this. I&rsquo;m talking about birth by sleep through dream<o></o>

drop. Doesn&rsquo;t that sound like a winner to anybody else? I certainly think so, but way to go square enix.

Love, Shawn T. Williams

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

• Photo booth – immortalise your visit to the magical world of Kingdom Hearts.

Release this for VITA too Square Enix!
    and It better get a Physical release!

• KHReCOM and 358/2 Days trailer & screens – like what you see? We've got these and more screenshots on our official Facebook page, so be sure to check them out.

• Out now! – Your wait is over - Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is now available in stores across European and PAL territories, exclusively on PlayStation 3.
    • Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- available now! – “With the release of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, fans everywhere now have the chance to play the game in a brand-new high-definition format – and with that, I’m very pleased.” – Tetsuya Nomura
    • Unboxing the Limited Edition – series Executive Producer Shinji Hashimoto takes a cheeky break from signing sessions at our recent Pre-Launch Event in London, to join our lovely Brand Manager, Rui Anderson, in showing you what’s included in the Limited Edition of the game.
    • Square Enix Members Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- unboxing video – we sit down with Mat Kishimoto, the North American Product Manager for Kingdom Hearts for a unique look into the art book that comes as part of the preordered version of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-!
    • Launch trailer.
    • Kupcakes!

The fact that it has Birth By Sleep makes me EXTREMELY happy. My copy was unfortunately stolen along with my PSP so I never got past one character's story. I will finally get to play the full thing! And a Final Mix of Kingdom Hearts II!? <3 Awesome!

Originally Posted by MaidofHearts
    The fact that it has Birth By Sleep makes me EXTREMELY happy. My copy was unfortunately stolen along with my PSP so I never got past one character's story. I will finally get to play the full thing! And a Final Mix of Kingdom Hearts II!? <3 Awesome!
    C'mon, be happier than that! Cuz not only Kingdom Hearts II is going to be a Final Mix, Birth by Sleep will be a Final Mix too!!!!!! That is beyond AWESOME! It'll be like you're play a whole new game than the one you were playing on your PSP!

Page 6 of 6 First First ... 23456