Thread: KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Announced for NA/EU

KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Announced for NA/EU

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Featured on "Purekomyu" Cafe + Special Mug!

"Series Creator Tetsuya Nomura was schedualed for an appearance, but pulled out at the last minute as he had to leave on a business trip."

...this sounds awefully familiar. Trying to grab the poition of President for himself, huh?

Any chance that this will release on the vita?

YAY!!!! I loved the original! I can't wait to play it in HD with my kids!

I was seriously hoping that KH2 would be in it...

Hope they decided to make another HD with HD2 in there.

It has been hinted almost to the point of a direct confirmation that there will be a follow-up 2.5 HD ReMIX containing 2 Final Mix, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and Re:Coded.

Nomura said it himself "it would be strange if there wasnt"

It's not exactly confirmation, but it is encouraging.

i wish square enix would do and HD remake of KH2 somewhere in future releases, along with FF7 of coarse

The credits of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 contain cutscenes from Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep, and Re:Coded.

I am glad to see that they are going to remake in HD one of my all time favorite game franchises, but why wont they put Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Mix for 2 in this collection?

Sadly the answer is money. I know that Square has recently been having money troubles in the past. Thats mainly the reason why their president, Yoichi Wada, is stepping down. The reason they are doing an 2 HD collections, one with Kingdom Hearts 1, Final mix, and Chain of Memories, and the other rumored to be Kingdom Hearts 2, final mix, Birth by Sleep final mix, is to try and make more money by selling them seperately.

From the way things look, Square may have lost sight of customer satisfaction. Now, i am not trying to discourage anyone from buying this HD collection, because i already plan on buying it when it comes out anyway, but i think it would make much more common sense, if they put all the games into one HD collection. I would be really happy if they did, and if they ever do, i would bet that many fans like myself will be more willing to shell out the cash for it. I would like all fans to help me in this post, in hopes that Square Enix sees this and rethinks its decision to only make half of a collection. I believe in my heart that all fans will help Square in their money troubles if they do a "complete" collection.

I know i would.

Originally Posted by sora-hikari

I am glad to see that they are going to remake in HD one of my all time favorite game franchises, but why wont they put Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Mix for 2 in this collection?

Sadly the answer is money. I know that Square has recently been having money troubles in the past. Thats mainly the reason why their president, Yoichi Wada, is stepping down. The reason they are doing an 2 HD collections, one with Kingdom Hearts 1, Final mix, and Chain of Memories, and the other rumored to be Kingdom Hearts 2, final mix, Birth by Sleep final mix, is to try and make more money by selling them seperately.

From the way things look, Square may have lost sight of customer satisfaction. Now, i am not trying to discourage anyone from buying this HD collection, because i already plan on buying it when it comes out anyway, but i think it would make much more common sense, if they put all the games into one HD collection. I would be really happy if they did, and if they ever do, i would bet that many fans like myself will be more willing to shell out the cash for it. I would like all fans to help me in this post, in hopes that Square Enix sees this and rethinks its decision to only make half of a collection. I believe in my heart that all fans will help Square in their money troubles if they do a "complete" collection.

I know i would.

Maybe they'll release a "Kingdom Hearts: Complete Saga" which contains all of the games from both HD collections (as well DDD) for the PS4. I don't know if I'd buy it though, seeing that I'm planning on buying the games for PS3.

Originally Posted by Dinobot

I know i would.

Maybe they'll release a "Kingdom Hearts: Complete Saga" which contains all of the games from both HD collections (as well DDD) for the PS4. I don't know if I'd buy it though, seeing that I'm planning on buying the games for PS3.

Uh, I don't think there is enough space on a PS3 disc to hold all the Kingdom Hearts games and it would be very diffcult to put all the Kingdom Hearts games and convert all the Nintendo's gameplay to PS3 gameplay, all on a single PS3 disc. Even a PS3 disc has limits to how much game space it can hold.

Sega may have made the Sega Collection game, but those old Sega games doesn't take up much space on a PS3 disc and were able to fit it all in there. But we're talking about Kingdom Hearts here! I don't think it would be possible to fit three PS2 games, one PSP game and three or four Nintendo DS games into one PS3 game! Maybe the PS4 can do it, I don't know yet, but I don't think a PS3 disc can do it

It would take up too much time and Square Enix would have to pay an arm and a leg to even attempt it. Fans don't want to wait that long for it, they can barely wait for half a year for the NA release of Kingdom Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMix HD

Maybe two playable games plus a theater mode of a third game is all they can put on a PS3 disc at the moment. We'll get 'em eventually, just be patience.

Originally Posted by Roxas2013

I know i would.

Uh, I don't think there is enough space on a PS3 disc to hold all the Kingdom Hearts games and it would be very diffcult to put all the Kingdom Hearts games and convert all the Nintendo's gameplay to PS3 gameplay, all on a single PS3 disc. Even a PS3 disc has limits to how much game space it can hold.

Sega may have made the Sega Collection game, but those old Sega games doesn't take up much space on a PS3 disc and were able to fit it all in there. But we're talking about Kingdom Hearts here! I don't think it would be possible to fit three PS2 games, one PSP game and three or four Nintendo DS games into one PS3 game! Maybe the PS4 can do it, I don't know yet, but I don't think a PS3 disc can do it

It would take up too much time and Square Enix would have to pay an arm and a leg to even attempt it. Fans don't want to wait that long for it, they can barely wait for half a year for the NA release of Kingdom Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMix HD

Maybe two playable games plus a theater mode of a third game is all they can put on a PS3 disc at the moment. We'll get 'em eventually, just be patience.

Yeah I know. That's why I said "for the PS4" and because we are already getting these Kingdom Hearts HD Remixes for the PS3 (which I'll be buying, naturally). The God of War Saga for the PS3 holds five games, one of which is a PS3 game, so maybe a PS4 disc can hold seven Kingdom Hearts games.

But I don't think it would happen either. Square Enix are already cutting corners with the 1.5 HD Remix for reasons you've already mentioned, and after that they've got to work on the second HD Remix, finish work on Versus XIII and start work on Kingdom Hearts 3.

I'm happy for the 1.5 remix. i hope it sells well since KH is pretty awesome. I never got to play the game with Xion and the others so that will be nice to see the cutscenes.

yayayayyayayyaa just a few quick question how much is it and will there be the drive forms the sora has

Nice! glad we're finally getting it. Now I can finally play the "spin-offs".

Originally Posted by imported_kevin

yayayayyayayyaa just a few quick question how much is it and will there be the drive forms the sora has

It has an MSRP of 39.99 in both Canada and U.S.

And no, there won't be any drive forms. Sora only had that in KH2/FM+. 1.5 ReMIX is a compilation of KH1 Final Mix, Re:CoM, and 358/2 Days Theatre Mode + Reports

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX European Promotional Media Campaign
    khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-1-5...

I know i would.

Yeah I know. That's why I said "for the PS4" and because we are already getting these Kingdom Hearts HD Remixes for the PS3 (which I'll be buying, naturally). The God of War Saga for the PS3 holds five games, one of which is a PS3 game, so maybe a PS4 disc can hold seven Kingdom Hearts games.

But I don't think it would happen either. Square Enix are already cutting corners with the 1.5 HD Remix for reasons you've already mentioned, and after that they've got to work on the second HD Remix, finish work on Versus XIII and start work on Kingdom Hearts 3.
    ... KH games are quite large, I doubt they would fit on one disk. Another thing was time. Nomura had a dead line of one game a year to meet. Just to make 358/2 days into a game would have had taken to much time. The issue isn't money.

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX European Promotional Media Campaign Photos & Impressions! www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-HD...

Originally Posted by DOOMMonkey224

I know i would.

... KH games are quite large, I doubt they would fit on one disk. Another thing was time. Nomura had a dead line of one game a year to meet. Just to make 358/2 days into a game would have had taken to much time. The issue isn't money.
    It's probably likely that there will be a second collection that will include the remaining games, probably gonna be called 2.5 then :P just a guess, but Nomura hinted about a second collection in interviews if you wanna look it up for yourself. It would've been awesome to have gameplay for KH 358/2 Days, but im pretty happy with the cinematics. I suppose Nomura is trying not to lose his fans because of the lag in KHIII by releasing a colleciton in preparation. And since all the games would take to much time and space to define into one disk, he hopefully will do it in two seperate parts instead.

Originally Posted by imported_William
    Originally Posted by DOOMMonkey224

I know i would.

It's probably likely that there will be a second collection that will include the remaining games, probably gonna be called 2.5 then :P just a guess, but Nomura hinted about a second collection in interviews if you wanna look it up for yourself. It would've been awesome to have gameplay for KH 358/2 Days, but im pretty happy with the cinematics. I suppose Nomura is trying not to lose his fans because of the lag in KHIII by releasing a colleciton in preparation. And since all the games would take to much time and space to define into one disk, he hopefully will do it in two seperate parts instead.

I'm also fine with just the cinematics, it's a small price to pay for getting to play KH 1 and Re:CoM sooner than having to wait even longer so they can fully remake it for the PS3.

Page 4 of 6 First First 123456 Last