Thread: KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Announced for NA/EU

KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Announced for NA/EU

Yeah, but my aim is improving, uhh, I mean, it's good to have you back, yeah, that. Anyway, you might have a point about another bad guy coming up after Xehanort is defeated, I mean, we know about how Xehanort caused the heartless population to grow so rapidly, but he didn't actually create them (well, we don't actually know if he created them or not, but still), they existed before the events in BBS, we know that from the flashback cutscene where Ven was fighting them, before his heart was split and he became both Ventus and Venitas, and before he went to train with Aqua and Terra, so unless the heartless are some naturally formed creatures (which is possible, what with the darkness in people's hearts and all), someone or something had to have created them.

I think they naturally occur along with Nobodies... Unversed and Dreameaters can just sit down and learn from these bad guys although the unversed were kinda good as enemies.... But Xehanort called them from the Realm of Darkness

I liked the unversed, they weren't as good as the heartless, but still. Anyway, even if the heartless are naturally created creatures, Maleficent will still be around to cause trouble, and if Sora and co. decide to travel throughout the worlds to rid them of the heartless, there'll always be a chance for more bad guys to show up and try to take over The World (aka, all the worlds in KH put together, not to be confused with the world, which usually only reffers to one of them).

I think to beat Maleficent their gonna just trap her in her home world and lock the world off with the Keyblade.... But yeah Xehanort summoned them and became one of them but they were there before him...im thinking we will find out why after this Saga

Why can't we register our imports, I have FF XIII-2 and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Japanese and I can't rgister the codes.

Sounds good to me, I'd love to learn the true nature of the heartless, I've had a few ideas about it over the years, but it'll be nice to finally know. Anyway, I'm not sure that they'll be able to lock her world off, after all, the pathways that they used in BBS were always there (as far as we know), and the darkness has always been able to get through, even if people haven't, and with Maleficent's dark power, I wouldn't put it past her to get out anyway, they need to find some other way to finish her off or imprison her, and it'll definately require a big battle with her, it wouldn't be any fun otherwise.

Originally Posted by Laz

Why can't we register our imports, I have FF XIII-2 and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Japanese and I can't rgister the codes.

I have no idea, sorry. You should probably check some of the customer or technical support forums for stuff like that, although I've never had those kinds of problems, so I don't know exactly where the answer would be. Also, dang it, I am so jealous. I won't be able to play KH1.5 Remix for another few months at the very least.

Hmm... Malficent.... maybe when Namine returns she uses her memory powers to set her in her own world and ends her threat? lol im reaching here

I don't think that Namine can use her powers to alter memories that aren't tied to Sora's memories, and when she does, it doesn't just affect the person who she wants it to affect, it alters the memories of everyone who was affected by that memory. I might be wrong about that though, I've never completely understood Namine's memory altering ability.

Well Namine can alter those tied with Sora but Malficent met Ven before venturing into unknown world and Ven became part of Sora which influenced both Namine AND Roxas.... My thoery on the matter....

I guess it really depends on how her power works. If she can somehow wipe Maleficent's memories without harming anyone else in the process, well, it might work, but if she could have, don't you think she'd have tried it already?

Namine doesnt know Maleficent... never met

Well, she does know some of the people in the first Organization XIII (not the real one with the 13 darknesses, just the one with the 13 nobodies), so why wouldn't she have tried it out on them, then again, maybe she did, and we just don't know about it, hmm, interesting thought, somewhat scary (it suddenly feels like Namine is the puppetmaster controlling everything from behind the scenes), but still interesting.

Heh...yeah Namine's powers over memory how on Earth does Sora have that ANywhere in him?

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix stream will be up at some point today.

www.ustream.tv/squareenix

Will we get some sort of special eddition?

Either they changed Xion's voice actor, or she just sounds different

They did... Hayden the girl that does Kairi and Namine is doing it.... Then Namine's voice actor changed originally in CoM to the same girl who did Xion..... they take turns i think

So really, are we getting language voice option or what? A lot of games are starting to go that way now, and after buying KH2FM way back in the day and playing Japanese Re:Chain of Memories, I prefer the Japanese voices over the English voices.

Larxene sounds so much better in Japanese as opposed to English.

I heard no, English voices only. I may be wrong though.

Originally Posted by Ryutim

Well, she does know some of the people in the first Organization XIII (not the real one with the 13 darknesses, just the one with the 13 nobodies), so why wouldn't she have tried it out on them, then again, maybe she did, and we just don't know about it, hmm, interesting thought, somewhat scary (it suddenly feels like Namine is the puppetmaster controlling everything from behind the scenes), but still interesting.

The organization They are not common people or weak people, They are strong and very powerful in much senses like the mind Namine would never control them easy like Repliku or Sora. for nobodies

Am I a bad person for wanting Brittany Snow to return as Namine? I have no problem with Megan Jette Martin's voice for the younger, Re:Com and Re:Coded Namine, but Brittany Snow is the voice for Kingdom Hearts 2 Namine, and I hope she returns next time the older Namine gets a speaking role.

Originally Posted by Roxas the Masculine

I heard no, English voices only. I may be wrong though.

Fair enough. I will not be buying the NA release of 1.5 HD remix then. I will just import the Japanese version.

Thats why our release date is so far away they gotta round up the voice actors.... and Brittney Snow did a excellent job As Namine..

Page 3 of 6 First First 123456 Last