Thread: KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Announced for NA/EU

KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Announced for NA/EU

Holy shi-According to Gamestop Canada's price, the game is only 39.99 :O

I was ready to drop the standard 59.99 on it. I'm so surprised ♥

Still would love to throw money at a collector's edition or something with extra trinkets ;D

Impression and Images from KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX CM Event!

khinsider.com/news/Impressions-and-Image...

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- to be in the next issue of Famitsu Weekly!

khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-HD-1-5...

This is the best news that I could possibly see after being sick for almost a week and a half! I'm so happy I'm speechless.

Yeah, that's what I said (although I have no idea how I said I was speechless while being speechless. Hmm, maybe I was able to type it out, but not actually say it, lol.).

Promo Billboard twitpic.com/c8yoga

hi guys i was wondering if you could make the KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD REMIX on the xbox 360 because i dont have a ps3 like many other

peopole and i would be sooooooooo happy if you guys could make it thats all please reply if you guys consider it thanks.

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Featured in March 28th Edition of Famitsu Weekly khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-HD-1-5...

I am looking forward to playing KH1 and COM again. Hd baby!

Will the PS3 remake of the games allow you to choose between English and Japanese voiceovers (with corresponding subtitles)? That would be a HUGE plus if it did!

I was excited like crazy when I heard Kindom Hearts was finally getting its makeover, but disappointed that 358/2 Days would not be included as playable content. My personal opinion and hope is even though it may delay the games release that 358/2 Days will be included in this HD collection or at least another HD collection with the other handheld games(Coded,BbS,3D).

While I share your disappointment, it would have taken them a fairly long time to port the game as an actual game. 358/2 Days was very much a game built to the system it was being made on; It makes such heavy use of the Dual Screens and the Touch mechanics that the game would have essentially had to be remade in order to be playable. I'm fine with the scenes for now, but I'm still hoping for free DLC later that gives us just the multiplayer system. The multiplayer in Days was excellent, and really fun.

For the same touchscreen-related reasons, I'm honestly not sure that Coded or Dream Drop Distance will see proper gameform either. It seems likely that the next collection will be Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+, Birth By Sleep Final Mix, and a movie version of Coded. If they decide that it's been long enough for them to include DDD, then DDD will probably see the full sceen treatment and Coded may even be relegated to text entries.

More on topic, I'll be excited to see this in English. I wonder if they're keeping all of the same script for the non-spoken lines or if there will be some clean up/retranslation. I sort of hope they don't add voices to the parts that were added in the Final Mix version of the first KH, since Hailey Joel Osment's voice is so much different. The jump between 1 and CoM I can deal with, but it'll be awkward for me if his voice is deeper for just one or two parts of the first game.

Awsome! Thanks, Grimoire! I really hope that the bit about KH2.5 turns out to be true.

I am glad that you enjoyed the news. And yes, I see no reason why it shouldn't hint at a 2.5 HD ReMIX. Then all pieces will finally be in place for KH 3, right?

Yep, although I'm hoping that they don't end it all with KH3, the series has so much potential, it'd be a shame if they ended it there, even if they had to basically remake the KH universe, like how they create a different world every time they make a new numbered Final Fantasy game.

^ I think Nomura already said Sora's story would continue past the Xehanort saga (which we're all assuming ends at KH3), so no worries about Kingdom Hearts ending in the near future (though I really don't know how they plan to top the specific story arc-it's all kinds of crazy, but defintely entertaining, lol.)

So some awesome fans already uploaded the Japanese Days scenes online. I checked them out and they're pretty good over-all. Graphics really are quite nice, and the music was really awesome. Finally I've heard Days' version of "Dearly Beloved", Xion's theme, and "Vector to the Heavens" in decent sound ^^

Though a bit disappointing was the amount of still shot narration between the cinematic scenes. A few scenes I thought deserved a full cinematic treatment, but this was all in Japanese, so hopefully once it's out in English, I won't be as wary. Sometimes you only need a few lines to get the point across, right?

But to add along to that, the VAs in the Japanese version really conveyed a lot of emotion. Even with the language barrier, I feel like I could appreciate the effort they put. Especially the scenes of anger. I hope McCartney and co can convey the same anger that Uchiyama and co did for Roxas (and co, lol) in some scenes.

Specific scene that really whoaed me was when Roxas was yelling at Axel for answers about Sora and what not around the end of the story, Uchiyama really played up that scene. Got all that raw desperation and anger, oh my ♥

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Promotional Media

SPOILERS - Unlockable Bonus for clearing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - khinsider.com/news/-SPOILERS-Unlockable-...

Dude, that is awsome! You unlock extra keyblade cards in Re:Chain of Memories after you watch all the 358/2 days scenes, I wonder if we'll be able to unlock anything else in KH1.5 remix by playing the other games in it, like maybe unlocking a Sephiroth card in Re:CoM for defeating him in KH1, or other stuff like that.

I can easily see another KH saga. We already know that The Keyblade War saga could very possibly be the next in line.

Yeah, I could definately see it as well, the final battle destroys Xehanort once and for all, but something happens that brings back the soldiers that fought in the keyblade war (the final battle with Xehanort will probably happen at the keyblade graveyard, so it could happen), starting it all up again, or something like that.

I think the TRUE bad guy will come from the shadows once Xehanort is destroyed....** HI everyone! miss me?**

Page 2 of 6 First First 123456 Last